Statts Mills, WV

#2 Jan 15, 2012
what are they in for?
1 post removed
Shame on you

Auburndale, FL

#4 Jan 15, 2012
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>Shame on you! Shame on you for posting this. These people are incarcerated to pay for the crimes they have committed, but you have taken it into your hands to punish them beyond that and show the world their shame, you are no better than the worst criminal. Shame on you.

Any idiot with internet and a computer can find these people.. it is a public web site to do exactly that! Called freedom of information and I didn't make the website you can see these people on!
Shame on you

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Jan 15, 2012
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Any idiot with internet and a computer can find these people.. it is a public web site to do exactly that! Called freedom of information and I didn't make the website you can see these people on!
You are absolutely right, but you wanted to carry it to the extreme and put their names and pictures out there to be seen and ridiculed for the world to see, it's people like you that are no good trash IMO. Shame on you!
I Could Care Less

High Point, NC

#6 Jan 15, 2012
Both of them dumb a$$ Heaster's are in there...again.
1 post removed
Shame on you

Auburndale, FL

#8 Jan 16, 2012
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely right, but you wanted to carry it to the extreme and put their names and pictures out there to be seen and ridiculed for the world to see, it's people like you that are no good trash IMO. Shame on you!
Which one of them are you related to? If you get your sorry ass put in jail for stealing,, or welfare fraud, or just being a worthless peice of crap you deserve to have everyone know! Don't like that then tell someone who gives a shit about it! I think they should all have their ass wooped daily and made to work to pay for their keep while in there! No, we tax payers pay for them to set in there and get fed becaus they are too sorry to be productive members of society! You have a problem with that and you are just as worthless!
clean and honest citizen

Princeton, WV

#9 Jan 16, 2012
Anyone that gets arrested is trash and is worthless,I dont know who put them on here,but they have every right to do so,you misbehave,you pay, in jail,and society needs to know,It's past due time to get the druggies,drunks and loosers locked up and I hope they serve time to grow up and realize they have problems they cant face,but now have too !!!!!!Anyone arrested should be put on the front page of our newspapers to let the world know ,law enforcement is getting them one by one,you deserve what you get !!!!!I agree with you (shame on you) they ought to be made to work to pay for their time served,Brenda after your divorce,did you get off the drugs ,hahahahaha !!!!
hawger

Ridgeview, WV

#10 Jan 16, 2012
sorry but thats not how it goes they get out of jail and taxpayers have to fit the bill and feed them if a felon gets out,chances are noone will hire them i no some do deserve a second chance but also there are those who dont if a felon cant vote or posess a firearm they shouldnt be able to have law abiding taxpayers to furnish thier food stamps and medical bills the system isnt right most of the time
Shame on you

Chesapeake, VA

#11 Jan 16, 2012
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one of them are you related to? If you get your sorry ass put in jail for stealing,, or welfare fraud, or just being a worthless peice of crap you deserve to have everyone know! Don't like that then tell someone who gives a shit about it! I think they should all have their ass wooped daily and made to work to pay for their keep while in there! No, we tax payers pay for them to set in there and get fed becaus they are too sorry to be productive members of society! You have a problem with that and you are just as worthless!
Shame on you! Shame on you for posting this. These people are incarcerated to pay for the crimes they have committed, but you have taken it into your hands to punish them beyond that and show the world their shame, you are no better than the worst criminal. Shame on you.
yeah

Princeton, WV

#12 Jan 17, 2012
well for those of you who are against this, I suppose you also think that the public sex offender registry is wrong too. I suppose you think that they have paid for their crimes as well and shouldn't be put thru that torture, and it would be alright if one of them was living next to you watching your child out the window! Well guess what, it is public info! So get off your high horse, I think they should be publicly humiliated!
1 post removed
Shame on you

Chesapeake, VA

#14 Jan 18, 2012
clean and honest citizen wrote:
Anyone that gets arrested is trash and is worthless,I dont know who put them on here,but they have every right to do so,you misbehave,you pay, in jail,and society needs to know,It's past due time to get the druggies,drunks and loosers locked up and I hope they serve time to grow up and realize they have problems they cant face,but now have too !!!!!!Anyone arrested should be put on the front page of our newspapers to let the world know ,law enforcement is getting them one by one,you deserve what you get !!!!!I agree with you (shame on you) they ought to be made to work to pay for their time served,Brenda after your divorce,did you get off the drugs ,hahahahaha !!!!
Clean and honest citizen! Shame on you for posting this. These people are incarcerated to pay for the crimes they have committed, but you have taken it into your hands to punish them beyond that and show the world their shame, you are no better than the worst criminal. Shame on you.
get a life

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Jan 18, 2012
Shame on you wrote:
<quoted text>Clean and honest citizen! Shame on you for posting this. These people are incarcerated to pay for the crimes they have committed, but you have taken it into your hands to punish them beyond that and show the world their shame, you are no better than the worst criminal. Shame on you.
I agree with you, these people are in jail to pay for their crimes & the people on here passing judgement( who probaly claim to be christians} need to get a f**kin life & let these people serve their time and quit f**kin judging! Hipocrits!! YOU JUDGE & YOU'LL ANSWER FOR IT WITH GOD.Thou Shall Not Judge!
Beachluvr

Oxford, NC

#16 Jan 20, 2012
I went to school with Danielle and always wondered what had happened to her. What a shame!
Moses

United States

#17 Jan 20, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, these people are in jail to pay for their crimes & the people on here passing judgement( who probaly claim to be christians} need to get a f**kin life & let these people serve their time and quit f**kin judging! Hipocrits!! YOU JUDGE & YOU'LL ANSWER FOR IT WITH GOD.Thou Shall Not Judge!
Thou shall not cuss either!
get a life

Nitro, WV

#18 Jan 20, 2012
Moses wrote:
<quoted text> Thou shall not cuss either!
I don't claim to be a christian. I'm not, I just most of you who are judging probaly claim to be.
Moses

United States

#19 Jan 20, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>I don't claim to be a christian. I'm not, I just most of you who are judging probaly claim to be.
Thou shall not omit words from their sentence when posting on topix.
get a life

Nitro, WV

#20 Jan 20, 2012
Moses wrote:
<quoted text> Thou shall not omit words from their sentence when posting on topix.
wow, you are so cool, I want to be just like you.You stubid judging bastered. How's that for ya.
Moses

United States

#21 Jan 21, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>wow, you are so cool, I want to be just like you.You stubid judging bastered. How's that for ya.
Thou shall not mispell more than one word in a single post.
Ho huts soe

Chesapeake, VA

#22 Jan 21, 2012
Moses wrote:
<quoted text> Thou shall not mispell more than one word in a single post.
You misspelled misspell, but it's only one word..
Moses

United States

#23 Jan 21, 2012
Ho huts soe wrote:
<quoted text>You misspelled misspell, but it's only one word..
Thou shall not question Moses.( I just added this one)
got an idea

Princeton, WV

#24 Jan 21, 2012
why don't we make this a real wall of shame and just start giving names of the people that are known druggies before they are caught and at the end of the year the one with the most names of those that are sure to be caught is the winner... TRUE WALL OF SHAME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is R_ck*y a Closeted Cross Dresser? 2 hr Sarge 1
Rickey Scummons 3 hr LOLatHoeMoe 4
Tanya highlander is a nark 12 hr Bobby 3
What FEMA is really doing!!!!!! (Jul '16) Sat Patriot 2 6
Rita Hill, CJ Berry, Brian Hollinghead, Ritas M... (Dec '09) Sat Reggie 62
talk about your first lesbian experience. t (Jun '13) Sat Boring 9
Buck Jan 11 really rotten 3

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance