silence

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

he likes to start fights with smaller people,but i bet he get that a$$ kicked.good will win regardless of tha situation .
pillow talker

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

silence wrote:
he likes to start fights with smaller people,but i bet he get that a$$ kicked.good will win regardless of tha situation .
I've heard that he is a low life that runs the bars looking for fights or women. Whos he dating?
Melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2011

Judged:

He's the owner of the world's smallest penis.
lol

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

Thats funny, I take it he did you wrong?
Melissa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2011

lol wrote:
Thats funny, I take it he did you wrong?
He did. Talked that thing up like it was a black snake and all I got was five minutes of little lizard. VERY WRONG!
lol

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2011

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
He did. Talked that thing up like it was a black snake and all I got was five minutes of little lizard. VERY WRONG!
He has told me that he was hung like a horse and girls couldn't take him. When did this happen cause he has been tryn to get me for about 5 months now.
WER

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2011

Can u say BUSTED!
lol

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

WER wrote:
Can u say BUSTED!
Yea im on his game, I've also been told he still sleeps with a girl named Christy. He has struck out with me.
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2011

R u all talking about claude that has a twin
Hello

Bellville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Well which one are you all talking about
yep

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

Hello wrote:
Well which one are you all talking about
yes the one with a twin. Think he is still dating a girl named christy or sleeping with her.
reddbull

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

Judged:

u people need to get a life.Try getting a job u have to much time on your hands.If the world was as perfect as you ,you wouldnt have no one to talk about grow up.
Hello

South Vienna, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Wasn't tring to start trouble just wondering about him and if he was seeing anyone or married or anything I would like to see him where does he hang out at his he serious with her or does anyone know I just think he is so hot
dunno

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

I get the two twins mixed up, but the one that i believe is single hangs out at the dog house in rainelle. im sure u will run into him there.
dunno

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

i get the two twins mixed up, but if he's the one that is single, then you'd be able to find him at the ol dog house in rainelle..
Curious

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

Which one is married to Denise? I think she's a nurse.
Dunno

Findlay, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2011

That is Claude that is the one they was wondering about don't know if he is with her or not
Big Sis

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

Grow up girl from Petersburg - nice name, Pillowtalker = ho. Melissa I'm sure you are a ho with a crater no lizard could fill, I'm hoping he wrapped it so it didn't get the slim from the thousands of other lizards on him. Guy from Lewisburg guess you're one of those mouthy little guys who needs to be stomped to shut you up. For everyones information Claude is divorced because his wife got fake boobs and decided to show them off to everyone. Ask her, she'll let you see & feel them. He is a hard worker and likes to drink a beer on the weekends - that's not a crime. He's a great dad and is looking for a good girl not a ho! This forum is full of trash and lies made up by jelous losers who have nothing better to do than spread rumors and start b.s. Grow up and get a life!
u r desperate

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2011

Judged:

pillow talker wrote:
<quoted text>I've heard that he is a low life that runs the bars looking for fights or women. Whos he dating?
u've heard he is a low life but wanna know if he is single? Haven't found ya a man yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Rainelle Forum right now

Search the Rainelle Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min George 54,259
Lisa winnings 57 min Really 82
Should Topix.com be banned in Rainelle? 1 hr Tip Top Bar 4
Charlie and Amber 7 hr wth 1
Kayla 10 hr No Martin 19
Glenmore smith Tue shame 14
Ashley winnings Tue seeamego 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rainelle Jobs

•••