concerned

Princeton, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2012
whats the deal with these 18 and 19 year old men having sex with 14 and 15 year old freshman girls.i mean if the guy is a senior who failed and is like 19,why is it ok for them to be banging 14 year old girls???sounds like a crime to me
what up with that

Princeton, WV

#2 Apr 21, 2012
right.i have a 14 year old classmate thats been smashing a almost 19 senior.thats just wrong.
fyi

Scott Depot, WV

#3 Apr 21, 2012
it is a crime. where are the parents of these 14 or 15 yr old girls. believe me, if there was an 18 or 19 yr old around my daughter, i would be stepping in & putting a stop to it!
its happening

Princeton, WV

#4 Apr 21, 2012
they joke about it,freshman girls are easy
YA THINK

Ada, MI

#5 Apr 21, 2012
wait till they piss one of these little girls off and they go to a teacher or parent. God help those men
1 post removed
Lmaoooooooo

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2012
If you wanna get locked up, all you have to do is get with Samantha Wright. She loves playing the whole he raped me game
the law

Princeton, WV

#8 Apr 23, 2012
well any girl thats 14 or 15,is illegal to have sex with adults.plain and simple
Doo Doo Brown

Lewisburg, WV

#9 Apr 28, 2012
Age of Consent in WV is 16. Imagine that.
For farm animals, as long as its over 40lbs and you pay a tax.
and wonder where the WV jokes come from.
umm

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Age of consent in most states is 16, not just this one.
Yea

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2012
Lmaoooooooo wrote:
If you wanna get locked up, all you have to do is get with Samantha Wright. She loves playing the whole he raped me game
Ummm I'm pretty sure that was Ginnie Gilkerson.
Doo Doo Brown

Lewisburg, WV

#12 May 8, 2012
Sum of thist don't matter, u shold atleast have control over your own "desires" and a touch of "decency" whit this shit.
Just sounds like a bunca pervs to lazy/proud to jack, to me!
Chris

Gilbert, AZ

#13 May 17, 2012
Mary was only 14 when God impregnated her with Jesus... Is he a child molester? Don't be dramatic over some young who*es, their parents should teach them to keep their legs closed. Hoes
u young and dumb

Princeton, WV

#14 May 24, 2012
Chris wrote:
Mary was only 14 when God impregnated her with Jesus... Is he a child molester? Don't be dramatic over some young who*es, their parents should teach them to keep their legs closed. Hoes
you are probably one of the 19 year olds having sex with the 14 or 15 year olds.THE LAW IS WHAT IT IS,ITS ILLEGAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer church 44 min Flowmaster 16
Haunted Locations In Rainelle. 23 hr desu sucks 8
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Matt Kelly 4,299
West Virginia Confederate Monument removal Nov 13 chad on my dong 46
Meadow Bridge yearbooks 77, 78, 79 Nov 10 troublemakers 8
did jesus had kids? Nov 7 pope must be on dope 1
Jeep Oct 31 Just Wondering 1

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance