does anyone know amanda reed from rai...

does anyone know amanda reed from rainelle

Posted in the Rainelle Forum

sunshine

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 28, 2010
what do you think abou her?
great

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 28, 2010
i think she takes great great pictures
wdpdt

United States

#3 Aug 28, 2010
I think you never should have started this thread. She takes wonderful pictures and all you're doing is trying to get people to talk bad about her. She's a great person.
Jessica Compton

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Aug 28, 2010
She done my senior pics and i was prego at the time and she did an amazing job. She even took prego pics wit my senior pics
luvher

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 29, 2010
AWESOME photographer. Don't personally know her, but I hear she's a good person so whatev you are trying to start, stop it now.
I lov my dog

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 30, 2010
wdpdt wrote:
I think you never should have started this thread. She takes wonderful pictures and all you're doing is trying to get people to talk bad about her. She's a great person.
Amen too this Amanda is a great person and is doing a great service to our area great pics at a good price before almost no one could afford quality pics but now u can sooo don't start crap
tracy

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2010
she takes great pictures and she is cheap cant beat that. the way the economy is she is great. thanks for everything amanda she even sponsors the youth in sports. people with money wont even do that so hats off to you
wcaar

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 30, 2010
it don't sound like anyone started up anything.why is everyone being so defensive? sounds like the one and only is on this site and afraid someone may comment one her. that would be just terrible to start that don't you think? try to have a better day maybe you will only get good comments or maybe not. just depends on who really knows you!
because

Danville, WV

#9 Aug 30, 2010
wcaar wrote:
it don't sound like anyone started up anything.why is everyone being so defensive? sounds like the one and only is on this site and afraid someone may comment one her. that would be just terrible to start that don't you think? try to have a better day maybe you will only get good comments or maybe not. just depends on who really knows you!
Everyone is defensive because we know what this site is all about - gossip, and it's usually not good... that's why we all get on here-to see what's going on. You never see anyone being praised for anything. WCAAR - I'm sure if someone told you you were a topic on TOPIX you'd think, "Oh SHIT" and if you say you wouldn't, you're a liar. ;) Also, I'd say you started this thread - WCAAR? Who cares about amanda reed? Good acronym.
Kokomo Joe

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Aug 30, 2010
I think she does sweet ass work and the people in that area wont know what they have till she leaves. Fresh ideas and doesnt copy other photographers work and call it their own. There is a bunch of those people out there.
wdpdt

United States

#11 Aug 30, 2010
Believe me, if amanda were on here defending herself she'd let you know its her. I know how this sight is and it is nothing but drama. People post about other people just to get crap started and she doesn't deserve that.
wdpdt

United States

#12 Aug 30, 2010
Excuse me, site, not sight. I wasn't paying much attention.
penny

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Aug 30, 2010
i need to get ahold of her for some senior pics myself. can u find her in the phone book? and are her prices reasonable?
FYI

Huntington, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2010
judy

Princeton, WV

#15 Oct 2, 2010
It sounds like someone is trying to cause this girl trouble. Perhaps, it's b/c she's so out there with her photography.Maybe, they are jealous. I have noticed several other photographers chiming in lately for their attention. I, personally, think she's the most awesome photographer I have ever seen. Great ideas. She should be taking over most of the business here soon....Congratulations, Amanda......You are wonderful. Don't let anyone discourage you!
joe

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 20, 2011
I seen some of her almost nude seducing photos of herself on facebok. Is she trying to shoot for playboy mag. She sure would not make the cover herself.Looks like a remake of ms.piggy.
old friend

Princeton, WV

#17 Jan 22, 2011
You referred to her as Miss Piggy, well maybe Miss Piggy Bank! Sounds to me as if you wish you could be as successful as she has become. All your rude remarks won't take away from the fact that she is very talented and is tonight shooting the fights at the Greenbrier, you've probably never even been to the Greenbrier! Funny how jealousy works!!!!!!!
joe

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 31, 2011
no one is jealous. just stating the fact that she is far from looking as good as she thinks she is. Lots of people could look sucessful if they had a load of debt and was so overwhelmed with thierself that they didn't let anything stand in their way,not even their children.get the real truth about who your talking about before you venture to talk.she builds an imitation of someone she would like to be,but can't.major problems.give it time,everyone will see the real truth! nuts!!!!
Trish

Cleveland, OH

#19 Feb 3, 2011
Who in the hell has the balls to start this shit about such a warm, loving and talented woman ??? If you TRUELY know Amanda, you would know that she is the most talented person on both sides of her family. She is giving, loving and 100% TRUE TO HER FAMILY & FRIENDS. Whoever you are....you better have proof to back this up. We stand together as a family and will not let this continue. You should be ashamed of yourself. She is an amazing woman...an amazing mom, sister, cousin, granddaughter etc...She takes care of her family (on all sides). Donates money to MANY great causes. Where do you get off thinking you can put her down???? You must be a poor excuse of a person to say these things!!! The first question on this blog was "Do you know Amanda Reed?" DO YOU ?????????? Because if you did, you wouldnt start this shit!!! You must be jealous of her self taught success. And for the ass who called her Ms Piggy...look in the mirror at yourself. You will see you are a very ugly person, dumbass ! Amanda has dedicated herself to getting healthy for her family. She is a positve role model for her husband, children, family & friends. Strangers even want to be like Amanda. PLEASE THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING. I will say a prayer for you. You are ignorant and most likely causing her family turmoil. You should be ashamed of yourself. God forbid I find out who you are...We protect our family. Be ready and watch your back because KARMA IS A BITCH AND YOU MUST BE ONE TOO !
Trish

Cleveland, OH

#20 Feb 3, 2011
to Joe from new york.......Please post your picture. Lets see how gorgeous you are .... Amanda is gorgeous !!! She is a stylish, sexy woman. Women come in all shapes and sizes. Amanda is one beautiful person...inside and out. Cant say the same for you. SHAME ON YOU !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for House to Rent in Rainelle Area 49 min kinky fred 12
jimmy mccormick 3 hr big danny D 13
Breathe 4 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 2
Catfish's Tip Top Bar & Grill (Apr '14) 19 hr Law dog 86
kinky fred and dirty the 2 biggest cowards on t... 22 hr Goat 12
Dave stigler (Aug '14) May 30 Charlie 4
Lonnie Garcia May 30 mayday69 1
More from around the web

Rainelle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE