First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2009
How good is Kroger Pharmacy?? and the people that work there?? Better than Rite Aid??
Kelly

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2009
Anything's better than Rite Aid.
Fred Neal

AOL

#3 Mar 29, 2009
Greetings:

Personally, I do not know a lot about Krogers.
However, I am familiar with Rite Aid and anything would be better than them.
Byrd Fan

Goodlettsville, TN

#4 Apr 18, 2009
Fred Neal wrote:
Greetings:
Personally, I do not know a lot about Krogers.
However, I am familiar with Rite Aid and anything would be better than them.
Kroger in Rainelle is very good and exceptionally helpful.
wvufan

Charleston, WV

#5 Sep 8, 2009
i know some of those girls in there are hot!!! there are a few fat ones though!!!
pharmacy ex-associate

Princeton, WV

#6 Sep 8, 2009
Kroger may be faster, but there is a reason. Rite-Aid takes care of over 800 customers on any given day. Those girls and David work very hard and some really long hours. Give them a break. They've got customers from 3 different closed pharmacys that I know of. They are friendly and very helpful, especially Vikki. Love her.
HATER101

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Sep 9, 2009
pharmacy ex-associate wrote:
Kroger may be faster, but there is a reason. Rite-Aid takes care of over 800 customers on any given day. Those girls and David work very hard and some really long hours. Give them a break. They've got customers from 3 different closed pharmacys that I know of. They are friendly and very helpful, especially Vikki. Love her.
YEA AND THE ONES AT KROGER DON'T. hmmm. THEY ACTUALLY HAVE MOST OF RITE AID'S CUSTOMERS. PEOPLE TRANSFER EVERYDAY.
pharmacy ex-associate

Princeton, WV

#8 Sep 9, 2009
don't be a hater. i never said krogers wasn't busy. i know they are. all pharmacys are busy. but you don't have to put down to up the other. and what does it matter what the girls look like. it's the help and friendliness that counts. you get that both places.
rainelle100

Charleston, WV

#9 Sep 9, 2009
Kroger would be perfect if it weren't for those mean fat girls, who are they anyway? They don't want to help nobody
percentage

Princeton, WV

#10 Sep 10, 2009
if you people took the time to truely look at a person instead of their weight you might find a jewel. the percentage of small skinny men who fall in love and marry heavy women is very high. and no before you start trashing me i'm not heavy set. just person who likes all people no matter what their size. as long as they have a good attitude towards me and help me in what i need to know that's all that truely matters.
supergirl

Princeton, WV

#11 Sep 11, 2009
hey im with pecentage are you saying skinny girls are friendlier than fat girls get real what does looks matter people shouln't be judged by weight and maybe they were having a bad day im sure we all do
percentage

Princeton, WV

#12 Sep 14, 2009
to super girl thanks. looks like we hit a nerve.
rainelle 100

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 17, 2009
did not mean anything personal to heavier girls...i just mean that the chunky girls in that place are honestly mean...they do not care about getting any one's prescriptions. Not a cut towards overweight people...that's the only way i knew how to identify them
SASSY01

Bardstown, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2009
What gives anyone the right to judge people on their looks. If you are unhappy with the service go somewhere else. If you go there to look at the girls sorry it's a pharmacy not a strip club.
percentage

Princeton, WV

#15 Sep 19, 2009
sassy01 thanks. life is what it is is. but judging isn't up to us. there's only one judge. keep the faith.
just saying

Princeton, WV

#16 Oct 31, 2009
I know the girls who work at all 4 pharmacies in town. They all work hard, and care about their customers. Not everybody is happy everyday. We all live very busy ives and we all have to work. Just give all people a break who take care of you. David Brown is the salt of the earth, and the most kind person i know. I shop at rite aid and those girls are great. Susan is so nice and helpful. Robin is sweet and will always treat you well. Shirlene is a nice person and a very hard worker. Vicki has been there the longest and knows most customers by their first names. Go there and give them a chance. You won't be sorry
localgal

Peterstown, WV

#17 Oct 31, 2009
I like Kroger and Rite Aid. Both are pretty fast and all have been courteous. The only thing I like about RA is the drive thru that would make a difference to me.
Meranda

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2009
K... first off... our girls ain't fat! We're all sexy :D You're just jealous you can't get with us :D Kroger pharmacy is a good pharmacy. The only problem is that we started a new system back in March (i think lol) that honestly slowed things down because there's so much extra work you have to put into a prescription now. We try to get things done as fast as possible and we always put our customers first. Thanks to everyone who said our service is great. We try to answer all the questions we can. THANKS!!!-Kroger pharmacy tech. at Kroger pharmacy rainelle w.v.:D
Kris

Princeton, WV

#19 Nov 4, 2009
I wish it was a strip club...I'd have alot more fun LOL!!!!!
Kris

Princeton, WV

#20 Nov 4, 2009
I wish it was a strip club...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Help 15 hr Peg 8
I want Martina Martin's cell number 16 hr Lol_at_you 3
What Does Rainelle Need? (Jan '15) 19 hr Another voice 66
News Rainelle Citizens Began Recovering From Flood Wed Peg 8
Subway of Ranielle is cool again...wanna know why? Wed MES 1
Where is FEMA Wed Dear Dumb Poster 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342

Rainelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance