Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#29204 Jul 26, 2012
What better way to shut up Obama on Robme's tax returns ,,,,,release them,and if's there's nothing shady in there,,, Obama would have egg on his face!!
So what's the hold up??
LMAO!

I have lots of suggestions,,,since Robme is really down in all the electoral polls...
HAAAAAAAAA!!!
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#29205 Jul 26, 2012
bobby6464 wrote:
Racist dave, glad to have you back. Have you changed your location to Dexter, Oregon yet? Moron. Why dont you allow the warrior for the tea bagger class and racist davey rogers to post at the same time? Have you kissed your joe ma poster yet? Bobby6464 is a Oregon voter and you hate that. Get over it. That wont save flipper.
You post using my ID from West Mifflin then you post as bobby6464 with your location which is not actually where you're from. If you were from Oregon it would be a clickable link. When will you be bringing Dan the Man back? Soon I hope.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#29206 Jul 26, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Look at the Electoral vote........
Doesnt look good for the teabagging,black hating,gay bashing,rebel flag waving,KKK Nazi members..........
LQQK HERE:
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Pathetic ,huh? LOL!
Romney not releasing his tax reurns are hurting him...and here's a guy that is in all favor of transparency....LMAO!
Why isnt Romney asking Obama for his college transcripts?
Why isnt Romney asking to release all of the 'fast n furious' scandal documents?
Why isnt Romney asking for Obama's birth certificate?
Why isnt Romney asking about the corruption in ACORN and Obama's roll in that scheme?
WHY? WHY? WHY?
Cant you teabaggin,gay bashing,black hating,rebel flag waving Nazi KKK members go on his website and ask him to do so!!!!
You have no idea ,do you,
WHY ISNT HE ASKING THESE QUESTIONS?
I do........
LMAO!
I bet you walk around with your pants below your azz, Rod Bailey? Hows the single life treating you cheater? Do you miss your wife? You still living in your moms basement after she threw your black racist azz out? LMAO at the retard.

Don't you get tired of copying and pasting anothers work from your famous blog. What are you up to now, 100 posts a day that no one reads. That sure is a lot of work and no one even reads your babble. LOL Try and get up to 200 a day and use my ID more often, I like to see you do something other than spend my tax money.
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#29207 Jul 26, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
You post using my ID from West Mifflin then you post as bobby6464 with your location which is not actually where you're from. If you were from Oregon it would be a clickable link. When will you be bringing Dan the Man back? Soon I hope.
GEE Davey I can change my location everyday, but why bother??........LMAO!

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#29208 Jul 26, 2012
Racist dave, my location is Portland, Oregon. When did i ask any racist tea bagger to except that fact? Not never. You should stop your tea bagger wah wah and just change your location to Dexter, Oregon. I would prefer french camp, California as my location so please show me tea bag moron. Your a failure, typical tea bag pile of steaming pooh pooh working towards grade a shit
Dave Rogers

Denver, CO

#29209 Jul 26, 2012
OPPS Sorry! LOL!
Dave Rogers

Phoenix, AZ

#29210 Jul 26, 2012
Opps! Sorry again !!! LMAO!
Dave Rogers

UK

#29211 Jul 26, 2012
Opps!Sorry Dave!! LMAO!
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#29212 Jul 26, 2012
Ok ,I'm back home davey LMAO!
WOW! What a trip!! LOL!
Marisa

Newville, PA

#29213 Jul 26, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
That's very interesting. I clicked on everyone's location and it took me to that forum..Denver, Colorado, Los Angeles, California, Chicago, Illinois, etc. Then I clicked on bobby6464, Portland, Oregon, guess what? Nothing! I then went back to his old posts where his isp is "United States", guess what? NOTHING. Even the print of United States is paler in color.

The guy's a phoney! Just like we all thought. Dan the man thinks he's so smart, but not smart enough for us!!

I wonder when DTM is bringing realDave back? Isn't it interesting that he calls him "real", when he's not real at all. He's just another one of DTM's alter egos.

Come on bobby6464, explain why your isp cannot be clicked on when everyone else's can.

Portland, Oregon

#29214 Jul 26, 2012
You clowned a tea bag racist clown, impressive. Racist dave and his tea bag brethren will never except a fact. They prefer to babble about any thing but the flipper accomplishments. There boy is losing in ohio and knowing they cant save him .the bobby64 or the bobby6464 topix conspiracy is like a pacifier to tea bags

Portland, Oregon

#29215 Jul 26, 2012
They cant get enough and i don't plan on stopping
Marisa

Newville, PA

#29216 Jul 26, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
Ok ,I'm back home davey LMAO!
WOW! What a trip!! LOL!
Thanks for just proving that bobby6464 is a phoney with all your address changes!

Portland, Oregon

#29217 Jul 26, 2012
Marisa, you tell me why your flipper is losing Ohio, but you wont. You can play internet detective better than your ignorant ass can defend flipper but why is that? You don't think i am in Oregon. Your other tea bag brethren feels the same and guess what? I don't think any voter in Ohio gives a dam what a tea bag thinks
Harold J

West Mifflin, PA

#29218 Jul 26, 2012
ATTENTION! ATTENTION !!!!! ATTENTION!!!!

UPDATE<<<<<< <<UPDATE>>>> > A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!
LQQK HERE:

http://www.electoral-vote.com/

It's looks real real real bad for Robme.....

Another GOP Flop, but this time got a real flip flopper !!! LMAO!
Harold J

West Mifflin, PA

#29219 Jul 26, 2012
Romney's Foreign Trip Carefully Crafted for Maximum Electoral Impact
Tomorrow Mitt Romney will attend the opening ceremonies of the Olympics in London. The idea here is to remind people that he was called in to run the 2002 Winter Games after they were tarnished by a corruption scandal. He will meet informally with British Prime Minister David Cameron but protocol forbids a joint news conference. It is not known whether Romney will meet with his wife's horse, which is competing there. Take-home message: "I am Mr. Fixit."

LMAO!

Portland, Oregon

#29220 Jul 26, 2012
These tea baggers cant talk about how bad president Obama is beating flippers supported tea bagger ass. You have no right to force that fact down there throats. They love conspiracies. The birthers, truthers, deathers, and last but not least is the bobby64 or bobby6464 conspiracy, thats all they got and it is not enough to put the flupper in the black mans white house, ha ha ha
Marisa

Newville, PA

#29221 Jul 26, 2012
Looks like we're talking to the same person that uses multiple names and locations. All you are is a black man loser that "doesn't have a life".

No one takes you serious bobby6464, DTM, West Mifflin, and whoever else you inject into the conversation. And now that it's fact that you're a fraud using multiple names and locations, all you provide is entertainment. And you're not even good at that.

You know you're at the losing end when you have to invent numerous posters to agree with you.

Once Romney becomes president, your welfare and food stamps will stop. What will you do then?

Well folks, have fun talking to this loser with multiple names. I don't waste my time with low life losers in downtown Chambersburg (DTM"S hangout)so why would I waste my valuable time talking to one here?

Portland, Oregon

#29222 Jul 26, 2012
Marisa, your to dam ignorant for this forum but please don't leave. Your flipper is not winning except in your private tea bag conspiracy pea brain. You tea baggers failed McCain in 08 and now your failing flipper. You have grown custom for always being on losing team. I don't expect any thing but ignorance from your posts so be a first class tea bagger and stay stupid and racist
did-u-c-that

Greencastle, PA

#29223 Jul 26, 2012
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> You can pretend to 'block' their posts by not commenting on them!
Good idea ,huh?
Block mine too......LOL!
I dont even read your bullshit...
Apparently you read my bullshit because you responded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Railroad Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
railroad estate sale Oct 17 tmc2457 1
zachary witman "rage turned murder" (Jan '07) Oct 13 anon 32
stew. police again... (Aug '11) Oct 3 Megan Strien 11
New royal farms store Sep '14 Stacylynn17378 1
Brian Blanchette | Berkshire Hathaway Realty Aug '14 Barbara Burns 1
Quarter auctions' illegality takes people by su... (Dec '10) Aug '14 Keeping busy 10
Child safety seat check in Hanover May '14 Just a thought 1
Railroad Dating
Find my Match

Railroad Jobs

Railroad People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Railroad News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Railroad

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]