United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

I am sure wrote:
I think this is what they are referring to.
http://www.callpiercelaw.com/
No. Read the post.'they' were referring to campaign site.
Crownies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

I am sure wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a moot point anyways, his screwup administration is much more pertinent. Of course you would never expect the horrible local press to actually do some journalism until after the election. They are just godawful.
The 'horrible local press' are nothing but puppits for White and his crownies (McGuinness, Finnell, Eckels, etc.) anyway. And since White and his crownies NEVER thought they would lose the election, you didn't get any press pre-election. Instead of taking it like a man, the losers have been crying to their little journalist buddies. Typical liberal crybabies.
I am sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

Crownies wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'horrible local press' are nothing but puppits for White and his crownies (McGuinness, Finnell, Eckels, etc.) anyway. And since White and his crownies NEVER thought they would lose the election, you didn't get any press pre-election. Instead of taking it like a man, the losers have been crying to their little journalist buddies. Typical liberal crybabies.
I am sure you mean "Cronies".

There was no press because the local press is loathe to take sides or investigate anything, despite your continued delusion of persecution at the hands of those liberal meanies.
Crownies

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

I am sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you mean "Cronies".
There was no press because the local press is loathe to take sides or investigate anything, despite your continued delusion of persecution at the hands of those liberal meanies.
No, I meant 'croWnies.'. As opposed to clown-ies. We ARE dealing with a bunch of crybaby clowns.
I am sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Crownies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I meant 'croWnies.'. As opposed to clown-ies. We ARE dealing with a bunch of crybaby clowns.
Um OK, whatever you say.
I am sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

Exactly which story was such a hit piece on Shirk.
Aside from the puff piece on FCN. They all seemed to be legit stories.

Furloughs, sexual harrassment complaints and subsequent "vatican move" of the offending party, former client suing sitting PD for his actions while in private practice. Firing a quarter of the attorneys for "economic reasons" even though about half of those fired made base or close to base salary. Axing the top talent in the office including two minor local legal celebrities.
stay informed

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

whippersnapper wrote:
Mr. Shirk is doing a great job and moral hasn't been better in years. So for all the crowing from ex employees the PD in Jax is still on top and still widely respected throughout the state.
You must be crazy or one of Shirk's buddies.
I am sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

stay informed wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be crazy or one of Shirk's buddies.
Or one of the new hires who passed the "loyalty check"
FurSure

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

All who are at the PDO and SAO are loyal to their upline people. Stop all of this
Loyal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2009

Judged:

FurSure wrote:
All who are at the PDO and SAO are loyal to their upline people. Stop all of this
They better be.
Sean Espenship

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

horse crap wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be joking! He does not do discovery. Does not investigate his cases. The judges just love him as does the State!! Before Matt came on board he was just a regular line attorney. There must be a dozen attorneys with ALOT more experience. Just goes to show that it helps to know the boss.
i beg to differ your "horse crap" response. i'm a 10+ year attorney; former tax attorney and cpa; ran my own business b4 coming on board to the pd's office, and had a meteoric ride once there. started in juvie, bypassed county court altogether and straight into felony and within a year was promoted to repeat offender court ("ROC") defending serious felony offenders. oh, by the way, receiving the "trial god" award because of my successes in trial, and all this under the previous admin (BILL WHITE'S), and with the blessing of ann finnell, the felony chief (check my personnel file where ann wishes she could "clone" me). and as for not doing discovery, obviously you have no clue what i do. but b4 explaining myself, i quote charles tiffany's letter in the florida bar news, a veteran and looked upon as a trial GOD in orlando: "i would say that after 350 criminal trials, the one thing i have learned is that most times depositions are worthless or even help the other side learn your strategy ... they are useful tools in terrifying innocent folks into pleading guilty and allowing the death penalty appointed bar to turn a $20,000 defense into a $75,000 defense." so, no, i rarely take depositions because i discovered just the same, but to say i don't do discovery -- well, you must have never spoken to my investigators. i use investigators extensively, and pretty much exclusively, to perform my discovery. so, be a MAN, or if a woman, MAN-UP, and identify yourself if you want to have a serious discussion about how i practice law because you are the joke since your position about ME is baseless regarding the way i practice. and for your edification, the way i practice, a la charles tiffany, is the wave of the future here in florida (since it's this way in 98% of the jurisdictions in this great country). have you paid attention to what the legislature is doing regarding depositions for certain felonies? obviously not. doing away with them SIR ... or MADAM, which ever the case may be. don't hate the player!
Loyal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

Good answer, Sean, but you should not have been brought into this in the first place. You are not a public figure, people should not be talking about you. Only Matt.
We all know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

Yes, We all know about the great Sean Espenship, anyone who has spent 10 minutes with you gets a full appraisal of your self worth.
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

We all know wrote:
Yes, We all know about the great Sean Espenship, anyone who has spent 10 minutes with you gets a full appraisal of your self worth.
He is a good and kind man. I have never heard him
'toot his own horn'. He is not full of himself. He works hard. He loves his family. He is just an all around nice guy.
shut it already

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

Wow isnt it about time you fired f$#^(@ get a job? You were FIRED....get over it. Go save the world in another way. MOVE ON. You sound like jealous idiots. We know who u r squid shark, and your lame ass fired spouse and friends.... Leave Matt and Sean alone and go get yourself another 50,000 job...freaks!!!!! Oh, and for those of u who are still working there but are bitching and disgruntled, your phones are tapped and offices are bugged....LOSERS!
You must be kidding

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

shut it already wrote:
Wow isnt it about time you fired f$#^(@ get a job? You were FIRED....get over it. Go save the world in another way. MOVE ON. You sound like jealous idiots. We know who u r squid shark, and your lame ass fired spouse and friends.... Leave Matt and Sean alone and go get yourself another 50,000 job...freaks!!!!! Oh, and for those of u who are still working there but are bitching and disgruntled, your phones are tapped and offices are bugged....LOSERS!
You people need to get a life. Squid Shark hasn't been posting but you insist on blaming that person every time someone posts something critical about your "anointed one". Seriously, you need to find something better to do with your time. Last I checked, everyone who was fired has found a new job and moved on. In addition, you can't really blame people still working there for being disgruntled considering that the last news is that they will be receiving a 4% pay cut. Sean received a promotion that he was far from qualified for, but that is par for the course with Shirk's administration. You have to love when someone with 4 years experience at the PDO gets promoted to run a satellite office!
shut it already

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

You also have to laugh at a prior administration that tells its employees that there are NO raises but the upper folks (who have one case each) get huge raises (about 8-10K)and the rest of the actual worker bees get NOTHING. What a liar. How do you know his qualifications? Thought he was a 12 year lawyer? Hater.
misleading

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

Sean Espenship wrote:
<quoted text>
i beg to differ your "horse crap" response. i'm a 10+ year attorney; former tax attorney and cpa; ran my own business b4 coming on board to the pd's office, and had a meteoric ride once there. started in juvie, bypassed county court altogether and straight into felony and within a year was promoted to repeat offender court ("ROC") defending serious felony offenders. oh, by the way, receiving the "trial god" award because of my successes in trial, and all this under the previous admin (BILL WHITE'S), and with the blessing of ann finnell, the felony chief (check my personnel file where ann wishes she could "clone" me). and as for not doing discovery, obviously you have no clue what i do. but b4 explaining myself, i quote charles tiffany's letter in the florida bar news, a veteran and looked upon as a trial GOD in orlando: "i would say that after 350 criminal trials, the one thing i have learned is that most times depositions are worthless or even help the other side learn your strategy ... they are useful tools in terrifying innocent folks into pleading guilty and allowing the death penalty appointed bar to turn a $20,000 defense into a $75,000 defense." so, no, i rarely take depositions because i discovered just the same, but to say i don't do discovery -- well, you must have never spoken to my investigators. i use investigators extensively, and pretty much exclusively, to perform my discovery. so, be a MAN, or if a woman, MAN-UP, and identify yourself if you want to have a serious discussion about how i practice law because you are the joke since your position about ME is baseless regarding the way i practice. and for your edification, the way i practice, a la charles tiffany, is the wave of the future here in florida (since it's this way in 98% of the jurisdictions in this great country). have you paid attention to what the legislature is doing regarding depositions for certain felonies? obviously not. doing away with them SIR ... or MADAM, which ever the case may be. don't hate the player!
"trial god" awards are for the lawyer with the largest number of trials(wins or losses), not the results.
Ego check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2009

Judged:

Sean Espenship wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget being passed over for Special Defense? Or that not everyone went to County Court after Juvenile? Most went strait up to Felony. You say you don't take depositions, but your job isn't to give the cheapest defense, it is to give the best defense. Considering most of the investigators you used were fired by Shirk, they must not have been doing such a great job. Are you still leaving every day at 3:30? I hope you are enjoying your pay raise too. Must be nice to make over $80k for minimal effort.
shut it already

Jacksonville Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Judged:

Hey Shelley, or is this Owen? Either way looks like Mr. Espenship had the balls to identify himself....if you have a problem with his statements....why not just ID yourself and have an open discussion with him? I am sure he can out wit you ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Raiford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Raiford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••