Fatal Car Accident at Rt 1&9 & Randol...

Fatal Car Accident at Rt 1&9 & Randolph Ave

Posted in the Rahway Forum

Vinman

Oyster Bay, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2009
A few weeks ago I was driving north on 1&9 in the early AM and the police had temporarily closed the road because a car had crashed into the light pole at the Randolph Ave intersection. It looked like a brown car or SUV that was wrecked almost beyond belief....almost like it had been compacted. I did not see any newspaper coverage about this accident. I recently noticed in driving by there that there are flowers adorning the light post, which surely means that someone died in this accident.

Does anyone have any particulars about this accident?

Vinman from Woodbridge
hey

United States

#2 Nov 11, 2009
they wered my friends who crashed there....my friend name allan he died, moses he got his face like if someone would beat him up and my other friend shino he got some surgery
prcolegegrl

Old Bridge, NJ

#3 Nov 11, 2009
was the car a white toyota, they hit a pole infront of a gas station? if it was i was there and im sorry for u lost..saw the whole thing :-( i really want to know wat happen to other two guys cuz i know the driver passed away at the scene..it was sad!!!!
cecii

Lavallette, NJ

#4 Nov 12, 2009
:'[[[[ i saw it 2 . but i didnt kno who was inside till the next day . i miss allan so much . i cant stop crying :'[ ...
Vinman

West New York, NJ

#5 Nov 12, 2009
Any idea where they were coming from when the accident happened?
hey

New York, NY

#6 Nov 12, 2009
naaa but i talk to hellen his sister she told me what happen moses he is alive and shino colombian guy he is in comma that what i heard
Vinman

Colonia, NJ

#7 Nov 13, 2009
Hard to understand why he hit that light pole, unless he fell asleep at the wheel. I will never forget how badly crunched that vehicle looked....worst I've ever seen. They must have used the "Jaws of life" to get them out.
kathy

East Orange, NJ

#8 Nov 14, 2009
R.I.P. Allan, ima gonna miss you =/
Brenda

Hillsborough, NJ

#9 Apr 9, 2010
Vinman wrote:
A few weeks ago I was driving north on 1&9 in the early AM and the police had temporarily closed the road because a car had crashed into the light pole at the Randolph Ave intersection. It looked like a brown car or SUV that was wrecked almost beyond belief....almost like it had been compacted. I did not see any newspaper coverage about this accident. I recently noticed in driving by there that there are flowers adorning the light post, which surely means that someone died in this accident.
Does anyone have any particulars about this accident?
Vinman from Woodbridge
I don't have any information about the accident but I know that a male died on the accident, I have seen his family leave flowers, there is also a picture on a frame on the post. Really tragic. There was another car accident last night on randolph avenue right before or after (depending which way you are driving) Clark St. It was around 10:00-11:00 PM. Really bad accident, a car crash with a truck and was nearly under it. However, I dind't see anything on the new or any other media.
Vinman

Whippany, NJ

#10 Apr 10, 2010
I ride by that Randolph Ave spot on 1&9 every day on the way to work and I still wonder how such a horiffic accident could have taken place on such a wide, seemingly safe, uncomplicated stretch of road. Maybe someone cut them off and kept going. We'll never know.
pickles

Lincroft, NJ

#11 May 21, 2010
hey wrote:
they wered my friends who crashed there....my friend name allan he died, moses he got his face like if someone would beat him up and my other friend shino he got some surgery
god learn how to speak!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rahway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
classmates fron alj highschool Nov 10 Tina 1
News South Amboy man kidnapped, beaten (Feb '07) Oct '16 Truth 4
News Did NJ troopers 'punish' woman for lack of resp... Oct '16 Jeepman 1
News Danny DeVito poses for photos, schmoozes fans i... (Feb '10) Oct '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 8
News Immigration raids net 32 fugitives (May '06) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 120
News Judge: McGreevey boyfriend must turn over bank ... (Feb '08) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Rahway, NJ (Apr '12) Apr '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 5

Rahway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rahway Mortgages