Westboro Baptist Church Raeford Protest

Westboro Baptist Church Raeford Protest

Posted in the Raeford Forum

Enraged

Mooresville, NC

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Our fine city has seen fit to provide these low-lifes the permit to protest and turn the funeral for a Soldier killed in action into a circus, and in doing so, offend the basic sense of decency for her family to have a Christian funeral to respectfully bury her. This is being done in the shadow of Ft Bragg, home of our Nation's finest Soldiers! Servicemembers, Veterans, Patriots, Christians- we must address this disgusting behavior! Go to the Presbyterian Church in Raeford and show your support for this Soldier and her family along the route!Hopefully a large enough showing will require the city to revoke the permit and she can have a normal funeral- if not, at least a show of solidarity!
Common Sense

Fayetteville, NC

#2 Oct 13, 2012
The city had to grant the permits by law, because this is America where groups (no matter how retarded and hateful) have the right to protest. Lucky I (as well as 1,200 other people who didnt know SGT Johnson showed up to protest the protesters. Dont worry America is safe once again.
Concerned Patriot

Greensboro, NC

#3 Oct 17, 2012
No complaints here.. Out of all evil comes GOOD. Let them have their 'permit.' We didn't need a 'permit' to show our patriotism, respect, and HONOR for these fallen heroes. Here's the proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raeford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Red Springs eyes FEMA repayment - Mon Johnnypearson 1
News Ex-wife charged with murder (Dec '08) Jan 30 Dolly 38
Rasicm Dec '16 Dutchs 1
News a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) Dec '16 Nate 136
Any restaurants open for Thanksgiving dinner? (Nov '09) Nov '16 Clammers 10
News Richard David Perez and Justin Ryan Vasquez (Oct '10) Jul '16 NIS 57
Debate: Marijuana - Raeford, NC (Oct '10) Dec '15 John 10

Raeford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raeford Mortgages