|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Daryl wrote:
<quoted text> It will be easy for you to count. Count the eylets in your shoes where your shoe stings are suppose to be Uncle Tom.
Count the what: "eylets"..."in "...."stings".. ....c'mon chuckie you can do better than that/
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
White or black,or red or yellow, if they own their own home, they paid for it. All the taxes going up are because of welfare parasites drowning the system wanting more "entitlements". The greed of the pols wanting to be reelected is what is causing the downfall of governments,local,state,federa l. It has to stop. After a person has reached a certain age, or is disabled, the taxes should be reduced or done away with. Let the parasites starve to death, before someone who has worked hard all their lives.
We won in Nov....so sthu.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Hey, King Tut. You welfare pukes have been milking the system too long. It's time you quit making babies and get a job. White or black, it don't matter, after working all your life only to have the corrupt govt. come in to steal your property is wrong. With the parasites sucking all the tax money for doing nothing, let THEM die. Enough is enough, work or die, no more robbing the elderly and infirm.
Henry

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

NHT=Uncle Tom

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Hey, King Tut. You welfare pukes have been milking the system too long. It's time you quit making babies and get a job. White or black, it don't matter, after working all your life only to have the corrupt govt. come in to steal your property is wrong. With the parasites sucking all the tax money for doing nothing, let THEM die. Enough is enough, work or die, no more robbing the elderly and infirm.
Who are you talking to? Im black, educated and also fairly wealthy. I have never collected welfare. And in case you did not know it, the VAST majority of all welfare dollars are collected by WHITE PEOPLE, not black or Hispanic. You are the parasites. On the elderly end, people of color remain productive for much much longer than white elderly people do. How many elderly blacks or Hispanics or Asians do you see in wheelchairs, rolling oxygen tanks behind them or using walkers? Perhaps because they cant flop in a bed in the home they cannot afford because the property is owned by people who cannot use it any longer, and have to work harder?

Tax everybody. Tax the churches too. Everybody should pay their way because freedom is not free.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

You finally said something intelligent, tax everybody! Now see, you are the racist one, I never called ANY one race at fault for being a parasite. YES, most people on welfare ARE white, and they ARE PARASITE pukes. Welfare was to be for a hand up, not a life style for generation after generation. You are not as educated as you think, to call me a parasite when I have worked for over 50 years, paid my way at ALL times. Now I'm enjoying retirement with the money I earned, and benefits that I paid into. Now thanks to our "F"ed up govt., my interest rates on my savings is shot all to hell. Well, Odumbo and Co. want everyone on welfare, that's his plan for the country. So, yes I was talking to you!
jus sayin

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

Other wrote:
I picked other...I see plenty of people on disability driving nice I mean nice vehicles and all...and they could be working instead of driving around going to mcd's and walmart all day long everyday...
The elderly should be exempt. The disable should be with in limits
What the hell does disability and nice cars have to do with each other? I am disabled, and I have a very nice car. I can assure my little $1140 a month disability check DID NOT buy that nice car. Because I drive a nice car means I am able to work? What kind of idiot are you?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
I'm not a welfare puke...maybe you are/didn't i tell your dumb azz that i was retired? How does that make me a welfare case? I don't give a shyt how much welfare is availabe to the downtrodden, let'um get all they can and can all they get. Besides...welfare folks spend all they get in those white businesses....which in effect keeps whites in business and jobs. Who benefits the most from welfare spending...whites?????????
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Henry wrote:
NHT=Uncle Tom
Uncle Tom? Your chump azz got the nerve.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
You finally said something intelligent, tax everybody! Now see, you are the racist one, I never called ANY one race at fault for being a parasite. YES, most people on welfare ARE white, and they ARE PARASITE pukes. Welfare was to be for a hand up, not a life style for generation after generation. You are not as educated as you think, to call me a parasite when I have worked for over 50 years, paid my way at ALL times. Now I'm enjoying retirement with the money I earned, and benefits that I paid into. Now thanks to our "F"ed up govt., my interest rates on my savings is shot all to hell. Well, Odumbo and Co. want everyone on welfare, that's his plan for the country. So, yes I was talking to you!
I think you had a bean for a brain...which in effect renders your logical thinking much to be denied. Give it a rest gramps. you are one ignorant and stupid talking red-neck sumbytch.
Skunk holler bill

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tom? Your chump azz got the nerve.
You are an Uncle Tom!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Skunk holler bill wrote:
<quoted text> You are an Uncle Tom!
Yeah..i'll be an uncle tom, if it gets me what i want.
Dan Hallen

North Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Anybody watch Django unchained?
this is a thought

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

what if you were in a car accident or were injured at work and could never work again and you started drawing disability and you only received $678 a month ok you already own your home your property taxes are over $1200 a year what would you do you still have to pay your bills and buy your groceries how would you come up with the money to pay property taxes and keep your car taged and pay your insurance and buy gas and have some enjoyment in life everyone dont want to depend on their children to take care of them they want to take care of themselves for as long as they can your children are having a hard enough time taking care of their children and paying their way they dont need to be burdened with a disabled parent to support as well they have their own problems to deal with why dont you people put yourselves in their place and think about it before you run your mouths about it.
Twinkle toes

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

this is a thought wrote:
what if you were in a car accident or were injured at work and could never work again and you started drawing disability and you only received $678 a month ok you already own your home your property taxes are over $1200 a year what would you do you still have to pay your bills and buy your groceries how would you come up with the money to pay property taxes and keep your car taged and pay your insurance and buy gas and have some enjoyment in life everyone dont want to depend on their children to take care of them they want to take care of themselves for as long as they can your children are having a hard enough time taking care of their children and paying their way they dont need to be burdened with a disabled parent to support as well they have their own problems to deal with why dont you people put yourselves in their place and think about it before you run your mouths about it.
Don't wreck your car.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

hammer toes says she is retired, then calls other people "gramps". What a forking hypocrite. Actually, she is showing that she is a lying liberal. The only job she has ever had is on her knees in an ally servicing johns for 2 bits.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Dan Hallen wrote:
Anybody watch Django unchained?
If you didn't, why mention the film?
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

this is a thought wrote:
They simply never had to walk in someone elses shoes. Thanks and much prayer towards you.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Twinkle toes wrote:
<quoted text>Don't wreck your car.
You are so cruel...every dog has his day...watch your azz.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
hammer toes says she is retired, then calls other people "gramps". What a forking hypocrite. Actually, she is showing that she is a lying liberal. The only job she has ever had is on her knees in an ally servicing johns for 2 bits.
Yes retired...being a she is a damn lie. Hypocrites are rethugging gangster style tea-bagging vets like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Radford Discussions

Search the Radford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
University BP Towing and Service Station (Feb '12) Sun $$$ 9
Rich Creek Festeval Jul 26 maybe 4
community garden Jul 21 rich creek resident 1
Frances Dillon/Moorhead/havnes Jul 18 frances cuz 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Riley's Jul 11 Curious George 1
What the Hecks happening to corner Market Jul 5 worker 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Radford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Radford People Search