John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

It is obvious you don't have anything positive to do and are searching. Everything you metion about gun control is already in place. As for checking gun out at the range you are treading on my rights of individual ownership. Why don't we control Chrysler cars if they are involved in an accident where people are killed? You didn't even mention abortion. How many have you had???? Go back into the kitchen and bake something. You probably could educate me on baking. I'm a retired Military Veteran that happens to own several assault weapons because I like them. Spend your time reading the II Amendment before you comment. Your rights begin where mine end.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

One thing that she lost in her comment was that I don't have to have a need to own a gun. That right has been afforded me by my forefathers under II Amendment. Just because you don't like somenthing it doesn't have to be banned. If you do you are violating my rights given to me by the Constitution.
John

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Joe Biden is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Radford Discussions

Search the Radford Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
University BP Towing and Service Station (Feb '12) Jul 27 $$$ 9
Rich Creek Festeval Jul 26 maybe 4
community garden Jul 21 rich creek resident 1
Frances Dillon/Moorhead/havnes Jul 18 frances cuz 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Jul 15 Billy Bob 2,548
Riley's Jul 11 Curious George 1
What the Hecks happening to corner Market Jul 5 worker 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Radford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Radford People Search