Interracial Radford?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gary

Christiansburg, VA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Why are there so many white women in Radford who have black lovers and mulatto children who live on welfare - especially on the West end?

It's pretty f'ng disgusting. The economy in Radford is horrible, I've seen so many many businesses die in this city. Yet the white women have an ebony fetish for some reason that I just don't get.
Roebuck

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2013
Not sure it's a fetish... looks like white women have a preference for black men. That's all. If that's what they like, hey, then that's what they like.
Now.... what do business and the economy have to do with interracial dating (or vice versa)?? Your not going to blame that on a person's inability to run a successful business are you?? Lol. C'mon now. You know better than that boy. I've seen Christiansburg & Blacksburg explode with big businesses and new stores over the last 6-7 years. That, amongst other things are what take away from small businesses... not whom one sleeps with and/or decides to start a family with. Besides, the people with money in Radford have more power and control over business in the city limits... not the residents of West End. C'mon... now you knew that too.
It looks like you have more of an issue with white women choosing black men, and blending to beautiful two beautiful races together. Well, after all these years of racism in the NRV, maybe the Good Lord has decided mix all races together so we all look alike. Then we'll have one less reason to hate eachother. That would be nice. Maybe?? Who knows.
Just be honest boy. Life and what you see within it will make alot more sense to you. Hahaha.:)
Gary

Christiansburg, VA

#3 Mar 5, 2013
It's a fad.

As it is a fad these white women do not choose their black male partners out-of-love or for virtuous reasons, but as a complementary item to their extended adolescent identity; sore of like procuring a toy poodle to match one's purse.

These people seem to act like they're 14-years-old while they're in their 20's and up; these sorts of trendy identities are not real identities as they are derived from rap videos and the macho bad boy image depicted in African American films and media.

I've met countless white men in Radford who assimilate to black culture in dress, behavior (smoking pot, acting macho, accent turns into ebonics when arguing with other men in an attempt to intimidate and look tough), accent and diction (ebonics). Do these white men conform to black culture because white women desire black men, and white women desire black men because it's the trendy thing to do?

A common theme I see in Radford are fatherless homes, and the government playing the substitute husband via welfare - epidemic on the West end of Radford. This is especially prevalent amongst white women with mulatto children, perhaps because she had sex with someone because of mindlessly following a fad, not for love. Even though, the white women could be imitating another part of black culture, maybe they strongly desire to be baby's mommies and live on welfare because it is an inherent part of the silly fad. Some people have a strong desire to be a doctor or engineer while others aspire to be more "black" as in the ghettoized stereotype of black culture.

Of course the solution to this predicament would be is to start thinking for yourself, use birth control and abort, stop following fads, and simply grow the fuck up.
annoyn

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 5, 2013
^^You really are clueless.
Roebuck

United States

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Gary... I assure you, this has been going on for (a while). Maybe Radford has just caught on, but interracial dating & sexual relationships have been around forever. Have you ever seen an older Black man or woman, whom were so light they could almost pass as white? Or have you known a White mam or woman with strong facial features and or silly black hair, and that have Native American blood? Hispanic, and foreign blood are running through all our veins. To me, it doesn't matter. I have friends and family of all races. And God, well he sees in one color the last time I checked. That's mankind.
Wondering

United States

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Gary wrote:
It's a fad.
As it is a fad these white women do not choose their black male partners out-of-love or for virtuous reasons, but as a complementary item to their extended adolescent identity; sore of like procuring a toy poodle to match one's purse.
These people seem to act like they're 14-years-old while they're in their 20's and up; these sorts of trendy identities are not real identities as they are derived from rap videos and the macho bad boy image depicted in African American films and media.
I've met countless white men in Radford who assimilate to black culture in dress, behavior (smoking pot, acting macho, accent turns into ebonics when arguing with other men in an attempt to intimidate and look tough), accent and diction (ebonics). Do these white men conform to black culture because white women desire black men, and white women desire black men because it's the trendy thing to do?
A common theme I see in Radford are fatherless homes, and the government playing the substitute husband via welfare - epidemic on the West end of Radford. This is especially prevalent amongst white women with mulatto children, perhaps because she had sex with someone because of mindlessly following a fad, not for love. Even though, the white women could be imitating another part of black culture, maybe they strongly desire to be baby's mommies and live on welfare because it is an inherent part of the silly fad. Some people have a strong desire to be a doctor or engineer while others aspire to be more "black" as in the ghettoized stereotype of black culture.
Of course the solution to this predicament would be is to start thinking for yourself, use birth control and abort, stop following fads, and simply grow the fuck up.
well gary, i dissagree with you on abortion, birth control methods yea they need to take seriously and actually use the shit and use it right, but abortion? come on dude, it takes a cold hearted son of a b*tch to kill an innocent being especially ur own child. those people need to have their rights as capable parents taken away and their insides riped out! no matter rape or not, that child did nothing to deserve such a horrible and unethical punishment of death. i am pro-life and strongly uphold adoption and other options. women who even think of abortion should be sterilized. no questions asked.
G Nickols

Christiansburg, VA

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
well gary, i dissagree with you on abortion, birth control methods yea they need to take seriously and actually use the shit and use it right, but abortion? come on dude, it takes a cold hearted son of a b*tch to kill an innocent being especially ur own child. those people need to have their rights as capable parents taken away and their insides riped out! no matter rape or not, that child did nothing to deserve such a horrible and unethical punishment of death. i am pro-life and strongly uphold adoption and other options. women who even think of abortion should be sterilized. no questions asked.
You have no clue about true abortion. Abortion is too broad of a word. Not every woman who has to terminate a pregnancy does it because she doesn't want the baby. There's women daily who has to make the heart wrenching decision to terminate a pregnancy due to medical/life threatening reasons. My friends Wife died because she chose not to terminate her pregnancy after being advised by several drs. The fetus died in utero, sent her into sepsis and she died. The fetus died due to chromosomal abnormality so I know first hand how women can be judged. Don't judge a situation until you have set and listened to those women. My friends wife was so worried about what others would think because she terminated her pregnancy. So much for people being narrowminded.
Jen

Christiansburg, VA

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Adoption isn't as easy as you think. That's why there's so many kids who are up for adoption.
Roebuck

Washington, DC

#9 Mar 6, 2013
Gary.. You obviously haven't traveled far from the NRV. There are Black & Brown people that could think circles around your poor logic. However, your breed, is dying fast & furious. Will be a breathe of fresh air when life processes another load of you bigots out. America is getting where it needs to be, no thanks to the likes of you. You are really the piece of trash in this whole scenario. You've got yours coming though... lol.
Gary

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Abortion is a politicized issue; the issue is probably relative.
I date all types of women, race, ethnicity, and culture do not matter, but I don't do it as part of a fad.
There are many many blacks who do not live the stereotypical ghettoized macho gangster lifestyle that is portrayed in media, but a lot of whites (including males) in Radford imitate the poorest most stereotypical parts of black culture.
There are far too many examples of white women dating black men in West end Radford that would negate writing it off as just normal interracial dating.
"The racial makeup of the city [Radford] was 88.21% White, 8.10% African American, 0.25% Native American, 1.43% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.49% from other races, and 1.51% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.16% of the population."
8.10 percent of the population are black in Radford, interracial couples made up of white women and black men are overrepresented in Radford. The demographics aren't that different in neighboring cities and counties either.
Veteran

Princeton, WV

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Gary wrote:
Abortion is a politicized issue; the issue is probably relative.
I date all types of women, race, ethnicity, and culture do not matter, but I don't do it as part of a fad.
There are many many blacks who do not live the stereotypical ghettoized macho gangster lifestyle that is portrayed in media, but a lot of whites (including males) in Radford imitate the poorest most stereotypical parts of black culture.
There are far too many examples of white women dating black men in West end Radford that would negate writing it off as just normal interracial dating.
"The racial makeup of the city [Radford] was 88.21% White, 8.10% African American, 0.25% Native American, 1.43% Asian, 0.03% Pacific Islander, 0.49% from other races, and 1.51% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.16% of the population."
8.10 percent of the population are black in Radford, interracial couples made up of white women and black men are overrepresented in Radford. The demographics aren't that different in neighboring cities and counties either.
Gary....... You have to be one of the stupidest, socially illiterate people I have ever seen on topics. I feel dumber after reading this......get a life.
Gary

Christiansburg, VA

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Name calling is probably effective in winning arguments in the third grade.
James Qberry

Vinton, VA

#13 Mar 8, 2013
Gary. Noone called you names. You should see a shrink. Grow and get over everyone else. Worry about yourself instead of what everyone else is doing.
Veteran

Rich Creek, VA

#14 Mar 8, 2013
James Qberry wrote:
Gary. Noone called you names. You should see a shrink. Grow and get over everyone else. Worry about yourself instead of what everyone else is doing.
You can't argue with pure idiocy. Waste of time.
Gary

Christiansburg, VA

#15 Mar 10, 2013
"You can't argue with pure idiocy. Waste of time."

Pot, kettle black...yeah. lol

"Noone called you names. You should see a shrink. Grow and get over everyone else." How James fails to see the irony in this is beyond me.
thequest

Roanoke, VA

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Gary's g/f or wife must've dumped him for a black guy. That's why he seems so ill-bent. Do as James suggested, I agree.
radfordgirl

Christiansburg, VA

#17 Mar 13, 2013
Sounds like Gary is jealous!
SingleWhiteFemal e

Princeton, WV

#18 Mar 28, 2013
How can you say, you could date all different races and its not a fad, but it is a fad for anybody else that dates outside their race. I am white and I have alway been attracted to dark skinned guys. I dont know why, but thats what I like. And I can assure you it is the opposite of how I was raised. Which is probably why I didnt act on that attraction till after highschool.
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Gary wrote:
Why are there so many white women in Radford who have black lovers and mulatto children who live on welfare - especially on the West end?
It's pretty f'ng disgusting. The economy in Radford is horrible, I've seen so many many businesses die in this city. Yet the white women have an ebony fetish for some reason that I just don't get.
Maybe becasue all the white guys there are low IQ, think NASCAR is a real "sport", and whose biggest accomplishments were getting a GED at age 30???? WHite trash????
real reason

Webster Springs, WV

#20 Apr 5, 2013
we all know it's because of that big tool.who cares how smart there are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheena walker (Sep '14) 7 hr Victoria 17
Eric Cumbee and Cheyenne Sevy (Dec '10) 9 hr felicia fellman 50
Mark albert 12 hr Moe 2
Anyone know where Pamela Page is these days (Sep '15) Jul 15 Old friend 8
Noah Jul 14 Tina 3
Arrests made Jul 11 Racist jim 3
Comp USA Jun 28 Customer 1

Radford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Radford Mortgages