Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jill you sick bitch you must have a really bad case of dementia if you honestly think what you're doing its okay you nasty infected whore! Just because you praise god what it's supposed to make everything you did to that mans wife better?! You're going to burn in hell for all eternity but I bet you already knew that! I hope your kids grow up in disgust with you and will resent you for the rest of your miserable life you poor excuse of a human being!
tom

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

samantha wrote:
<quoted text> Amen!
I agree!
Crazydaysinhell

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

trying to find wrote:
I didn't just decide to cheat, I'm sure I could have anytime during the 20 yrs. I didn't want to. But when I found my friend, we had a lot of descussions about it. We done want to hurt our spouses. Deranged is not what i am, I'm in love and always have been with my friend. My husband knows I've always loved my friend, I told him from the day we met. He just doesn't know we found eachother.
Then divorce your husband instead of living a life of lies. Why ruin his life. He will eventually find out and you will lose everything that has ever meant so much to you. Nobody likes a cheater. And what do the kids think of dear old mom?
Mindy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Jill is an attention seeking sociopath and you nimrods are feeding right into her game. Get your fat asses off the computer and do something constructive with your time. Play with your kids, go for a walk. Get a life.
Jill

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Mindy wrote:
Jill is an attention seeking sociopath and you nimrods are feeding right into her game. Get your fat asses off the computer and do something constructive with your time. Play with your kids, go for a walk. Get a life.
Mindy, there really is no reason to name call. I found a man that had been neglected, gave him the lovin' he so desperately deserved, and will end up marrying him before the end of the year.
If anyone is a sociopath it's my man's ex as she is bat manure crazy!
Not Proud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Good for you Jill
Michelle

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

yuck wrote:
Jill you sick bitch you must have a really bad case of dementia if you honestly think what you're doing its okay you nasty infected whore! Just because you praise god what it's supposed to make everything you did to that mans wife better?! You're going to burn in hell for all eternity but I bet you already knew that! I hope your kids grow up in disgust with you and will resent you for the rest of your miserable life you poor excuse of a human being!
I personally know Jill and I can tell you she has never been happier with her soon to be hubby and loves the Lord.
yuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>I personally know Jill and I can tell you she has never been happier with her soon to be hubby and loves the Lord.
Sounds like you're just as delusional as that dumb bitch ... You must be the other woman too!!!!
Queen

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

I wish i knew who this man was so I could take him off both your's and the other woman's hands to give you something else to talk about!
Jill

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Queen wrote:
I wish i knew who this man was so I could take him off both your's and the other woman's hands to give you something else to talk about!
Thanks Michelle! Yes, we have known each other since high school. You truly know what all I've had to deal with. Life has finally turned around for me. My man has changed my life and I'm so grateful to the Lord Jesus Christ for bring him to me! Praise the Lord!
Jill

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

OK skank (and you know who you are). Me and my man was in Church this morning and you kept giving me the evil eye. You don't know me like you think you do. If you come near me or my family I will defend myself. You have been warned.
Crazy

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

confused wrote:
I know there are a lot more out there! Share you story, I'm currently the "other" woman and I know this will get a lot of negative comments but that's expected! I just wanna know how other woman are feeling and handling the situation who are in the same situation!
If you knew when you started "dating" this man that he was married then shame on you! If you found out after you had feelings for him then it's a tough situation.

I just never could figure out why a woman would fall for a cheater and not know that he would eventually do the same thing to her.

As soon as you find out the man you are seeing is married, if you're smart you will slap his face and get the hell out of there. If not, be ready for heartache after heartache.
tom

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew when you started "dating" this man that he was married then shame on you! If you found out after you had feelings for him then it's a tough situation.
I just never could figure out why a woman would fall for a cheater and not know that he would eventually do the same thing to her.
As soon as you find out the man you are seeing is married, if you're smart you will slap his face and get the hell out of there. If not, be ready for heartache after heartache.
if she keeps putting out she has no worries
Mandy

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

People cheat regardless if they are getting sex at home or not. That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard. I wasn't able to have sex with my husband while I was pregnant at the end because they were scared I was going to have her too early. So in a lot of your opinion's, it would have been okay for my husband to have went to someone else since he had to go without for about 3 months? You all are pathetic if sex is the only thing you think makes a relationship.
Janice

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Mandy wrote:
People cheat regardless if they are getting sex at home or not. That is the lamest excuse I have ever heard. I wasn't able to have sex with my husband while I was pregnant at the end because they were scared I was going to have her too early. So in a lot of your opinion's, it would have been okay for my husband to have went to someone else since he had to go without for about 3 months? You all are pathetic if sex is the only thing you think makes a relationship.
Girlfriend I would bet a paycheck your man found someone else to deposit his seed. If you went 3 months without giving him any sex you were flat out lazy. How did your mouth and throat threaten your unborn child? You were just a lazy cow that decided to use your pregnancy as an excuse for not putin' out. Rest assured your man was taken care of by someone.
tom

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Mandy wrote:
wine wine wine
Mandy

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Janice wrote:
<quoted text>
Girlfriend I would bet a paycheck your man found someone else to deposit his seed. If you went 3 months without giving him any sex you were flat out lazy. How did your mouth and throat threaten your unborn child? You were just a lazy cow that decided to use your pregnancy as an excuse for not putin' out. Rest assured your man was taken care of by someone.
Hand over your paycheck then because I know my husband would never cheat on me. He knows what its like to do that to someone since his ex cheated on him. He cared more about the health of his unborn child & then mine after she was born. I was never fat while I was pregnant & lost my weight within 1 week. I never used being pregnant as an excuse for anything unlike some people. I got sent to Norton's because the doctor's were scared she would be born to early & her lungs weren't fully developed yet. After I had her I hemoraged 3 weeks later from the placenta not fully detaching which resulted in blood transfusion & a D & C. Trust me no one else could ever take care of my man the way I do. If you all think that a relationship is just about sex then I feel sorry for all of you.
kae

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mandy wrote:
<quoted text>Hand over your paycheck then because I know my husband would never cheat on me. He knows what its like to do that to someone since his ex cheated on him. He cared more about the health of his unborn child & then mine after she was born. I was never fat while I was pregnant & lost my weight within 1 week. I never used being pregnant as an excuse for anything unlike some people. I got sent to Norton's because the doctor's were scared she would be born to early & her lungs weren't fully developed yet. After I had her I hemoraged 3 weeks later from the placenta not fully detaching which resulted in blood transfusion & a D & C. Trust me no one else could ever take care of my man the way I do. If you all think that a relationship is just about sex then I feel sorry for all of you.
Don't mind these jealous homewrecking hoes I'm married and when I was pregnant with my son we had stop having sex when I was 7months and he didn't cheat never had and I know he never will but these stupid bitches seem to know what goes on in people's homes so let them believe that who cares we know what we have at home and they're just mad because probably their men cheated on them and they feel like its okay to be the other woman which brings me to my next point ..... Jill darlin you're one sick demented lady! Karma is a bitch and she's goin to get ya ass! And for one moment please don't think he's not going to do you the way he did his wife because if you do you're about to get a rude awakening as for the rest of you sleazy hoes ... Go get help!
Mandy

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

kae wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't mind these jealous homewrecking hoes I'm married and when I was pregnant with my son we had stop having sex when I was 7months and he didn't cheat never had and I know he never will but these stupid bitches seem to know what goes on in people's homes so let them believe that who cares we know what we have at home and they're just mad because probably their men cheated on them and they feel like its okay to be the other woman which brings me to my next point ..... Jill darlin you're one sick demented lady! Karma is a bitch and she's goin to get ya ass! And for one moment please don't think he's not going to do you the way he did his wife because if you do you're about to get a rude awakening as for the rest of you sleazy hoes ... Go get help!
I guess they don't care about vows. I know me & my husband both took ours seriously. We are in it until death do us part, for good times & bad. I guess they mean nothing to them. I told my husband when we first got together that if he ever wanted out then all he had to do was say the word. We married for love & I know that my husband is a good man who loves me & our children. The rest of these people are in for a very rude awakening.
tom

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

kae wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what all you dried up old whos say

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of268
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Radcliff Discussions

Search the Radcliff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min NO NO 81,552
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min NO LMS 144,890
auto theft at hardin co fair 1 hr looking 1
Drug head Chia 1 hr Darnell 3
Joseph Potter 1 hr Marked 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Fri LMS 26,171
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Fri LMS 16,112
•••
•••
•••
•••

Radcliff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000