Not applicable

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The hunts, ashley and tony recently moved down to town and are finally settleing in, making friends and hopefully not enemies. I had the pleasure of meeting them and thought they were great people and have really sweet kids, but the apples dont fall far from the tree as they are the daughter and son n law +grandchildren of the sweetest man in town Denny Wren, who is always giving a helping hand around town even in his condition hes always lookin to help others. I didnt know if any one had met them or not but I was trying to be the welcome wagon and spread the word that if you see them you welcome them with open arms as they begin their lives after a lot of struggle finding a permanent home and finally have made a decision to share their first officail home together as a married couple and family here in westpoint. Good Luck to you guys and I hope the best for you and your amazing family.-Does any one know them yet?
wpointmomma

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

I met her when they were not together and she lived with just her kids... she is a okay lady and the kids are pretty good kids, I do know her dad and he is a real nice fellow!
Good luck in town as a couple! welcome to WP
quintin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

I heard she let 3 black guys run a train on her down by the boat docks
captainjames

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

As long as they can stay away from the crack heads in town which is 70 percent of this place they will be fine, hopefully their kids dont get mixed with the wrong people like my son did who went to wp school and is now a would be senior in highschool if he hadnt had to drop out and go to rehab and juvi-- , its hard to blame a kid for making wrong choices as is but when u put them in a town that is full of tempation and expect their young minds to make the right decison when all their friends are smoking meth. #Wishwpwasdrugfree-We have since moved out of westpoint and back closer to where I work I hope that one day he will join the army and make something of himself- But I am honestly glad hes still with us, i cant imagine losing my child over drugs when i myself have always turned my nose to them. it took my son getting messed into the mix of it to realize that our only safe bet would be to move out of town and away from all the people that were supplying it to him, it was sad to think i moved my family into the center of a drug infested population when all i saw was a quant historical town that seemed perfect for raising a family. Good luck to this family and keep ur eyes open for signs \\
Joe

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Why do you you keep answeing your own posts, Corydon, IN?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Radcliff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Radcliff Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Radcliff People Search