Concerned Parent

Trinity, TX

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Does anyone have any experience with Lincoln Trail. Would you trust them with your teenager? Thanks!
been there done that

Flint, TX

#2 Sep 25, 2010
heck no! My daughter was put in there & she came out worse than when she went in.
have to agree

Trinity, TX

#3 Sep 26, 2010
i worked there years ago and when i had issues with my own child recently his counselor suggested LTBHS and i said hell no. kids go in and see other kids acting bad and they all just want to be like everyone else. there is really no learning there. it is too chaotic..most of the time the kids watch movies and that's it
Concerned Parent

Trinity, TX

#4 Sep 27, 2010
Thank you all so much. I was afraid that was the case.
have to agree....if you dont mind my asking,did you find a good place for treatment for your child? If so where? It is horrible trying to find kind,compasoniate, professional care, not to mention a good doctor!
have to agree

Trinity, TX

#5 Sep 27, 2010
actually no. i decided to just deal with it myself. the other places they offered to send him were not any better. i just keep taking him to see his doctor and he meets with a counselor at school. things have gotten better, but we still have struggles each and every day. it's really hard. i hope you can find some help, i know what you are going through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsie lucas at Akebono 1 hr lol 13
best eatery around here 1 hr Joe 4
Girl On Bus 3 hr Tommy t 2
Adult book store (Jan '16) Wed Kickassdude_17 156
New Fish House Restaurant -- muslim backed? Wed Henry 13
I still love you (Oct '14) Jan 16 Linda 3
Family Court and CPS Corruption Jan 14 stupid 12

Radcliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance