best baby doc. in etown?

best baby doc. in etown?

Posted in the Radcliff Forum

newly pregnant

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Sep 15, 2012
I just found out im pregnant and I dont know anything about the docs in etown and I need to make an appt asap...which one is the best?
try

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Dr Vo he was very good to me
Marryann

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Dr Henderson
dyece

Antioch, TN

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Henderson with elizabethtown physicians for women
Aron

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Sep 15, 2012
Henderson or holt
ummmm

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2012
I went to sebree didn't really like her, I heard dr henderson is good its just since there is so many doctors In one office you don't know who would be delivering your baby so I didn't go there, I now go to Dr vo, I love him and his staff they truely care and get to know you as a person. Who ever you choose make sure they aren't there just to get a check that your wants, wishes, and concerns are heard
arkansas girl

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2012
Dr. Nethers is great!
baby blue

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2012
Dr. Hamilton with EPW is awesome!
dyece

Antioch, TN

#9 Sep 15, 2012
I also was worried that I wouldn't get Dr Henderson at delivery but she made sure she was the one to deliver. I just gave birth to my third baby 6 weeks ago today. I had Dr Norman with my other doctor but he does not deliver anymore or I would have highly recommended him. But DO NOT SEE RUTH MCCONNELL!!!
mommy of two

Casey, IL

#10 Sep 15, 2012
Dr Henderson is wonderful. Dr Holt is one that I wouldn't suggest, nothing like her dad Dr Mormon. I feel she is very rude to say the least. If you want a female and one that is caring I would go to Henderson. If you don't mind a male Dr Hamilton is good too. Good luck on your pregnancy!
Marryann

Leitchfield, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2012
Etown physicians for woman is an all around good place all the drs care n if u have any concerns they try to eas u
newly pregnant

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Thanks for the info everyone!!! This has really helped a lot!!!
Emily

Huntsville, TX

#13 Sep 16, 2012
newly pregnant wrote:
I just found out im pregnant and I dont know anything about the docs in etown and I need to make an appt asap...which one is the best?
I have a one year old son and my doctor was Dr. Nethers. He was amazing! I will go to him next time as well! I loved him and had a great experience with him and his staff.
Listenup

Casey, IL

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Henderson or Hamilton.... I been to both, love em both.
friend

Radcliff, KY

#15 Sep 18, 2012
Nethers is the best one.
dad

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 19, 2012
its wrong to go to a male ob/gyn, there are plenty of female doctors, this was an issue for me and my wife and caused us some grief, just so you know
Listenup

Casey, IL

#17 Sep 19, 2012
Hey dad, or should I say...... Hey insecure, over controling, manipulating, suspicious, paranoid, 1800's husband of some poor nieve woman. Grow up loser. Not all male Dr.s are out to cop a feel of your womans cooch. Wow, are we still this pathetic of women, that we are still marrying men like you, let alone birthing children with you all. Get some dignity buddy, you couldn't have sounded more like a shmuck if you tried!
Mandy

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2012
Dr.Preen delivered my baby & she was great. I personally didn't like Dr.Henderson the one time I had to see her, but everyone has a different opinion. I did see Ruth throughout my pregnancy as Dr.Moreman doesn't deliver anymore. She was okay, but seemed to rush through the appointments & brush off concerns. I have heard great things about Dr.Hamilton & Dr. Holt as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for kinky women 5 hr Want to know 38
Looking to suck d while wife watches 7 hr Cjm1994 12
Valor Thieves Apr 22 Davy Crocket 2
Anyone Apr 22 Iknowher 3
Need a ride will pay gas money Apr 22 Helpplzzz 1
This the End Apr 22 Lookingsoon 2
Looking for cck to suck Apr 20 hooter4u 35

Radcliff Jobs

Personal Finance

Radcliff Mortgages