Gyms in Radcliff
trying to decide

Radcliff, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2011
Im trying to decide which gym to join.
Snap fitness or Anytime Fitness.

I checked them both out, Snap fitness is a smaller gym, but doesnt have cotracts so id just have to pay monthly, and the staff that i talked to there was super friendly.
Anytime fitness though they did require a 2 year contract, was a bigger gym, but a bit more expensive.

Anyone a member of either of these gyms to give e some of your personal feedback before i make a decision??
lookin 4 u

Brandenburg, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2011
My family goes to Snap, it is awsome, warm inthe winter and plenty cool enuff in the summer, the people who run it now are really nice, always a "hello" when u come in the door....been there 3 years now, no contract either.
trying to decide

Radcliff, KY

#3 Apr 22, 2011
lookin 4 u -
Thank you so much for your input, i love the idea of "no contract".
for ur info

United States

#4 Apr 23, 2011
Kmo 99.3 in Etown has gift certificates for snap fitness. Call them
trying to decide wrote:
Im trying to decide which gym to join.
Snap fitness or Anytime Fitness.
I checked them both out, Snap fitness is a smaller gym, but doesnt have cotracts so id just have to pay monthly, and the staff that i talked to there was super friendly.
Anytime fitness though they did require a 2 year contract, was a bigger gym, but a bit more expensive.
Anyone a member of either of these gyms to give e some of your personal feedback before i make a decision??
John

United States

#5 Aug 9, 2011
I joined Anytime Fitness because I can use any of their gyms in the U.S. when traveling. That was the selling point for me.
Blonde

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2011
I go to Anytime Fitness and my selling point was the tanning beds, 24 hr workout time, plenty of equipment, and showers so I can workout before I go to work!! I really like them. The tanning beds allowed me to cut out a monthly bill for only 26 bucks a month!! Not bad in my opionion.
snap

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2011
Snap has unlimited tanning, 24hr facility, no contracts. They offer FREE GROUP classes for all members ( spin class, mya dancercise, and ab burnout) and they are 34.95/Monthly.
CDP

United States

#8 Apr 8, 2016
ANYTIME FITNESS IS THE WAY TO GO .snap isn't a bad GYM .. It's very small it's like being in a small club .... No room to dance... Spin classes... Wow... Not ..... Like I said b4 ,, no room for dancing ... Well anyhow. ANYTIME FITNESS... Have a new owner in he's improving the gym by expanding it to a bigger gym ... With a class room for cardio & more... Witch I like...... So not to be slamming on any GYMs.. But we are in RADCLIFF. What more can we ask for...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
should someone report DM to RPD? 4 hr 4real 14
Adult book store 16 hr Peter 67
Bruce "Catelyn" Jenner: FAKE HERO 22 hr 4sure 8
parkside Fri donemoved 1
snap Jun 23 info 1
dtf!!!! (Jan '15) Jun 23 Anonymous 40
Adult fun Jun 22 Hooter 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Radcliff Mortgages