Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
really

Williamsburg, KY

#22664 May 27, 2012
stupid is what stupid doe's!!!!! and you fit the glove.....
nissan

United States

#22665 May 27, 2012
Fird
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22668 May 28, 2012
Regal Rook wrote:
He should have hit her with a brick.They make lasting impressions.
Is that what happened to you?

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#22669 May 28, 2012
****Big Stevie is back from vacation, and he and Mrs. Big Stevie had a wonderful time! We got to see some wonderful things, and the entire trip was absolutely unforgettable. We will now return you to the ever-popular, and much in demand Big Stevie Joke of the Day... Thank you very much!****

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY

It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3 kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs.
lmao

Winchester, KY

#22670 May 29, 2012
So
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22673 May 29, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
****Big Stevie is back from vacation, and he and Mrs. Big Stevie had a wonderful time! We got to see some wonderful things, and the entire trip was absolutely unforgettable. We will now return you to the ever-popular, and much in demand Big Stevie Joke of the Day... Thank you very much!****
Big Stevie spent his vacation money, without helping a single American business or worker... big Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom, is a joke,,,,
wtf

Jackson, KY

#22674 May 29, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stevie spent his vacation money, without helping a single American business or worker... big Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom, is a joke,,,,
Always has been.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22675 May 29, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
"THERE ARE THREE KINDS OF MEN, SON:

THE ONES WHO LEARN BY READING

THE ONES WHO LEARN BY WATCHING

AND THE REST WHO HAVE TO PEE ON THE ELECTRIC FENCE"

Notice I posted this SEEMING to give you credit as a man ?? Nope, you aren't...Just a boi...son.... LMAOROTFu`~!
gracious

Ashland, KY

#22676 May 29, 2012
Glad you're back Big Stevie. Oh, by the way, my husband is checking his thumb at the moment!! LOL
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#22677 May 29, 2012
Glad you are back Stevie.!Missed the jokes.

I think Seattle Slew is the one been peeing on the electric fence since you went on vacation.He makes up stories to kill the persons reputation and destroy the individual,same as the Democratic policy.

BTW-you got me!I looked at my thumb!Then finished the joke.Had a good laugh at myself!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22678 May 29, 2012
whitehair wrote:
I think Seattle Slew is the one been peeing on the electric fence since you went on vacation.He makes up stories to kill the persons reputation and destroy the individual,same as the Democratic policy.
BTW-you got me!I looked at my thumb!Then finished the joke.Had a good laugh at myself!
Since, you approved of little Louise's lie, I take everything you write as foolish. As for looking at your thumb, if you really needed to look at your body part's size at your age, you're totally CLUELESS ! Pretty tough to buy anything(shirt, shoes, pants, coat), since you've never noticed your body...
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22679 May 29, 2012
whitehair wrote:
I'd point out your "birther" group, but it make you look unfairly stupid, right ?
vote

West Liberty, KY

#22681 May 30, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
We at my home love all your jokes.We also hope you and your wife had a great time.We will have oboma as president again i bet for RON PAUL was the onley man that could have beat oboma.jmo,,, we have lost again in the rase
Hey DB

San Francisco, CA

#22682 May 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
You needed somebody as stupid as you around.
Hey DB

San Francisco, CA

#22683 May 30, 2012
vote wrote:
<quoted text>We at my home love all your jokes.We also hope you and your wife had a great time.We will have oboma as president again i bet for RON PAUL was the onley man that could have beat oboma.jmo,,, we have lost again in the rase
"rase"

Lmfao
LMFAO

West Liberty, KY

#22684 May 30, 2012
Hey DB wrote:
<quoted text>"rase"
Lmfao
LOOK at your own face and you will see a person as stupied as you are,Also by reading your post WHITEHAIR has got more braines in his toe then you do in your dumb ass head.I would rather mispell a few words aney day then be like your are.Look at your sealf then you will see you need help bad.Tie a bone around your neck then a hungery dog mite play with you just mabey if its starved half to death.lmfao at you now.people like you is what is wrong with the world.

Houston, TX

#22685 May 31, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Big Stevie spent his vacation money, without helping a single American business or worker... big Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom, is a joke,,,,
Princess Cruise Lines and United Airlines nailed us for something like $15,000. Doesn't that count, genius?

Houston, TX

#22687 May 31, 2012
vote wrote:
<quoted text>We at my home love all your jokes.We also hope you and your wife had a great time.We will have oboma as president again i bet for RON PAUL was the onley man that could have beat oboma.jmo,,, we have lost again in the rase
Thank you very much, and we had a wonderful time. I hope you're not right about B.O., though. That could turn into a nightmare, for sure!
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22688 May 31, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Princess Cruise Lines and United Airlines nailed us for something like $15,000. Doesn't that count, genius?
Depends.... Do you NEED to pretend America does better, when hypocrites "outsource", to alleviate your guilt, Stevie Louise Turd-Blossom ? Pretty happy, you misspend money that could have been contributed to a cause, you "claimed" to support. boi/son.... LMAOROTFu~!
Hey DB

San Francisco, CA

#22689 May 31, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK at your own face and you will see a person as stupied as you are,Also by reading your post WHITEHAIR has got more braines in his toe then you do in your dumb ass head.I would rather mispell a few words aney day then be like your are.Look at your sealf then you will see you need help bad.Tie a bone around your neck then a hungery dog mite play with you just mabey if its starved half to death.lmfao at you now.people like you is what is wrong with the world.
"stupied"

Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Jay 153,983
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min Stop The War On Coal 5,455
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 57 min put that spoon 81,642
Radcliff Jukebox (Jul '12) 7 hr Musikologist 12
Scott White died 23 hr GoBigGirl 1
Don Shaw and Others Sat Tough Guy 1
Tough Guy Sat Tough Guy 1
•••
•••
•••

Radcliff Jobs

•••
•••
•••