Comcast Internet Down?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jaws

United States

#1 Dec 17, 2011
Is anyone else in the E-Town area unable to connect?
customer

Casey, IL

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Yes they are having an outage that is affecting a large part of the state. Not sure what happened but this is crap! Pay to much to be out for hrs like this and they can't even say when it will be one. No phone or internet and only some stations on cable
Person

Vine Grove, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Typical comcast.
Woman

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2011
My Brandenburg is working perfectly as always. :)
noah

Glasgow, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2011
businesses couldn't take debit or credit cards. cost retailers a bunch. want be waiting for a check from comcast though.
dr p

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2011
customer wrote:
Yes they are having an outage that is affecting a large part of the state. Not sure what happened but this is crap! Pay to much to be out for hrs like this and they can't even say when it will be one. No phone or internet and only some stations on cable
And yet you are posting on topix.. Amazing.
theyseemetrollin

Mammoth Cave, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2011
dr p wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are posting on topix.. Amazing.
new invention...cell phones and 3G
customer

Casey, IL

#8 Dec 17, 2011
Yep dumb*ss its called a f**kin phone...sorry ppl on here! Keep your damn mouth shut since you know nothing about what your talkin about!
dr p wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are posting on topix.. Amazing.
Pissed customer

Casey, IL

#9 Dec 17, 2011
What is the deal I've been without service for going on10 hours .if this continues I'll be switching to brandenburg .
customer

Casey, IL

#10 Dec 17, 2011
You won't be alone to switch. This is ridiculous!
Pissed customer wrote:
What is the deal I've been without service for going on10 hours .if this continues I'll be switching to brandenburg .
better

Greensburg, KY

#11 Dec 17, 2011
Windstream is working fine
Woman

Vine Grove, KY

#12 Dec 18, 2011
Pissed customer wrote:
What are you waiting for? Brandenburg is much better. Screw comcast.
dr p

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 18, 2011
customer wrote:
Yep dumb*ss its called a f**kin phone...sorry ppl on here! Keep your damn mouth shut since you know nothing about what your talkin about!<quoted text>
Whew.. That's good. Well as long as u can post on topix, what else do u need?
theyseemetrollin

Mammoth Cave, KY

#14 Dec 18, 2011
dr p wrote:
<quoted text>Whew.. That's good. Well as long as u can post on topix, what else do u need?
actually you can do just about anything from your phone these days but the Internet connection just makes it more convenient.
Soon To Be EXCOMCAST

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Dec 18, 2011
jaws wrote:
Is anyone else in the E-Town area unable to connect?
Sick of comcast.Sent an email to their customer support. Pay way too much for constant outages and now cable and internet has been down for several hours. Checked on WIndstream recently and can get phone,dish network, and internet for much less. GONNA SWITCH MONDAY!
net monkey

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 18, 2011
My comcast and att were down. Everyone i know that has iphones were without internet also. Glad thats over
dddd ddd duh

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2011
Do you think they will be making adjustments on our bills? No service should not have to pay for it.
Yes

Birmingham, AL

#18 Dec 19, 2011
If u call and complain they will!!!
Fat chance

Vine Grove, KY

#19 Dec 19, 2011
dddd ddd duh wrote:
Do you think they will be making adjustments on our bills? No service should not have to pay for it.
Doubt it. I had outage last a week. Called and they promised to take it off my bill. Never saw it. Called twice more and requested a supervisor but was told they were all busy and they would call me back. Never did. Switched to Bradenburg and I am much more satisfied with them. Great cusomter service too.
Yes

Birmingham, AL

#20 Dec 19, 2011
Comcast dicks you around too much. I went with out cable for a week a couple of months ago. Called up there daily and would get a different story every time. Was told there were outages called back another day and they said there were no outages and someone would be out to look and see what the problem was. No one ever came called back and they said okay we will make sure someone comes this time. They couldn't figure out the problem, called back and got someone to re program our box.....cable on within 10 seconds!!! Needless to say I got a big adjustment on my bill and free stars for the remainder of my lease at my apartment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kay hensley (Nov '09) 9 hr I do 3
Sexual favors (Apr '16) 16 hr Krayzforsex 24
wife (Jun '16) 16 hr Krayzforsex 14
Ronald Wayne Butler Wed Rineyville girl 6
My ex Tue Your ex 15
Michael Bennett Dec 3 Curious 1
Family Court and CPS Corruption Dec 3 open your eyes 10

Radcliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance