Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Hardin County) in 2010?

Posted in the Radcliff Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
What He Said

Goshen, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Judged:

Anybody but "Dirty Harry" Barry
Hey Judge Berry

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Tim Hinson wrote:
I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist.#2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Back Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or loose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
...You ready to talk publically about what Corruption that I, Tim Hinson Know you are involved in?
Dirty Harry Berry

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

LTRfrom Senator LIZ TORI wrote:
<quoted text>This was a letter from former State Senator Elizabeth Tori to Tim Hinson While she was still in office.
Dear Mr. Henson(misspelled) Dated January 19, 2010.
I am very aware of the severe septic system problems you have in Rineyville. As you are aware, Rineyville does not have a local government. Your source of help will have to be at the county level.
I wish there was something I could do to help; however my hands are tied. Good luck in your bid for public office. Keep me posted if you have the time.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Tori
State Senator
What do you have to say publically about a little home construction scandal and cover-up? If Elizabeth Tori had something to say back then, do you still have nothing to say still, today?

I see it as part of your job to get to the bottom of county government corruption of which you DO play a part in due to the boards you serve on.

So what you say?
TonightWave3TV

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Wave 3 Trouble shooter segment regarding Whistle Blowing on Metro Government. What agencies are being complained on, and what investigations are being done, if any.

I have a Good feeling this will spark Hardin County Residents to lodge a few complaints regarding their Hardin County Government corruption, scandal, and cover-ups.
TonightWave3TV

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

The segment airs at 6 pm tonight.
Disappointed

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

Well, I watched and NOTHING. Don't normally watch that station, but did until now. NOTHING. So I'm beginning to doubt what you say.
What He said

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

"Class Pay Attention!"
News report said: Those being investigated wrote the rules to be read as-they were exempt/ had immunity"
Any investigation or evidence could always be dismissed with "We reviewed complaint and found no rules violated"
Same excuse in Louisville, Hardin County, Frankfort & D.C.
"Just keep a voting the right way and keep paying those taxes"
Oh, and when your kid needs a good job, send them out of Hardin County!
Disappointed

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

What He said wrote:
"Class Pay Attention!"
News report said: Those being investigated wrote the rules to be read as-they were exempt/ had immunity"
Any investigation or evidence could always be dismissed with "We reviewed complaint and found no rules violated"
Same excuse in Louisville, Hardin County, Frankfort & D.C.
"Just keep a voting the right way and keep paying those taxes"
Oh, and when your kid needs a good job, send them out of Hardin County!
there was nothing about hardin county on wave3 news troubleshooter on tv last night. i watched it until it went off. they did discuss the louisville metro council for misuse of money.
Boss Hogg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

"Ennis, We've got to protect our phoney baloney jobs. Ain't there somebody from Loooovul we can blame this on?"
Wave3Watcher

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Disappointed wrote:
<quoted text>
there was nothing about hardin county on wave3 news troubleshooter on tv last night. i watched it until it went off. they did discuss the louisville metro council for misuse of money.
I saw the report. What was reported was already told to you viewers that it was going to involve Metro Government ie. Louisville. No one said it was going to be about Hardin County investigations. BUT...

A comparison was made that the report "COULD" spark interest in HC residents getting involved in blowing the whistle on some HC Gov. Corruption.

Read the posts previously posted.
Boss Hogg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

"Quit encouraging people to read! They don't need to figure out that us elected folks wrote the rules that exempted Us fine people from ethical complaints. Why what would happen if the voting folks realized we play by the same rules as people from Looovuuullll? Ennis if you see a WAVE 3 truck just tell 'em to call Jenny Pitts Oldham"
Tim Hinson Every 1 Read

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

...Judge Executive Harry Berry's own Biography listing his experience AND his ASSOCIATION and INVOLVEMENT of the list of ORGANIZATIONS he belongs to and chairs many of these Committee's.

There is "NO WAY IN HELL OR IN HEAVEN" that this man is not knowledgable regarding this Rineyville BRAC Waste Water Scandal and has been priviledged to receive and share information regarding this PROJECT for YEARS.

When the Citizens of Hardin County choose to be present at the next election debates or to join in on a Fiscal Court Session to express your concerns, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY "NO PROBLEM" in calling this MAN of such "CELEBRATED CITIZENRY" out, that the citizens of HARDIN COUNTY only need to name the place and time that they can be present to hear a SHIT STORM of SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, and COVER-UPS.
Public Hearing

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Tim Hinson Every 1 Read wrote:
...Judge Executive Harry Berry's own Biography listing his experience AND his ASSOCIATION and INVOLVEMENT of the list of ORGANIZATIONS he belongs to and chairs many of these Committee's.
There is "NO WAY IN HELL OR IN HEAVEN" that this man is not knowledgable regarding this Rineyville BRAC Waste Water Scandal and has been priviledged to receive and share information regarding this PROJECT for YEARS.
When the Citizens of Hardin County choose to be present at the next election debates or to join in on a Fiscal Court Session to express your concerns, I HAVE ABSOLUTELY "NO PROBLEM" in calling this MAN of such "CELEBRATED CITIZENRY" out, that the citizens of HARDIN COUNTY only need to name the place and time that they can be present to hear a SHIT STORM of SCANDAL, CORRUPTION, and COVER-UPS.
A public hearing to discuss Hardin County Property Tax Rate for 2012 is scheduled for Friday August 24, 2012.

The hearing will start at 10 am. The location is the H.B. Fife Court House.
TuneInPropTaxHea ring2012

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Public Hearing wrote:
<quoted text>A public hearing to discuss Hardin County Property Tax Rate for 2012 is scheduled for Friday August 24, 2012.
The hearing will start at 10 am. The location is the H.B. Fife Court House.
...to see if "AFTER" the 2012 Property Tax Rate hearing is held that Hardin County Fiscal Court DOES NOT try to push for a "Budget Adjustment" to utilize Property Tax revenues to fund the BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project.
2012PropertyTaxH earing

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

TuneInPropTaxHearing2012 wrote:
<quoted text>...to see if "AFTER" the 2012 Property Tax Rate hearing is held that Hardin County Fiscal Court DOES NOT try to push for a "Budget Adjustment" to utilize Property Tax revenues to fund the BRAC Rineyville Waste Water Project.
...10 am tomorrow morning, the newspaper will print about the hearing and radio will broadcast later.

I am waiting for the rineyville scandal to unravel, not saying it unravels tomorrow but... soon it will!
Harry B I Saw

Loretto, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Tim Hinson wrote:
I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist.#2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Back Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or loose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
a scandalous vehicle driving around the county. Did you see it for yourself involving rineyville and corruption?
FTP

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Hmmm
Go Ahead Make My Day

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Dirty Harry Berry wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have to say publically about a little home construction scandal and cover-up? If Elizabeth Tori had something to say back then, do you still have nothing to say still, today?
I see it as part of your job to get to the bottom of county government corruption of which you DO play a part in due to the boards you serve on.
So what you say?
What do you have to say "Dirty Harry" about a county government scandal called "BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Project"?

Where do you cash your employment check, as in your bank of choice?
DirtyHarryShootn Blanks

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Go Ahead Make My Day wrote:
<quoted text>What do you have to say "Dirty Harry" about a county government scandal called "BRAC Rineyville WasteWater Project"?
Where do you cash your employment check, as in your bank of choice?
I understand ole "Dirty Harry" is a shooting blanks (as in blank expressions in regards to the thousands of Rineyville residents who will be lining up as victims when sewer comes to Rineyville in order to get into LaVista Estates to "CLEAN-UP" a septic system installation and inspection scandal)
Dayummm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

DirtyHarryShootnBlanks wrote:
<quoted text>I understand ole "Dirty Harry" is a shooting blanks (as in blank expressions in regards to the thousands of Rineyville residents who will be lining up as victims when sewer comes to Rineyville in order to get into LaVista Estates to "CLEAN-UP" a septic system installation and inspection scandal)
Someone pissin' down the back of a Hardin County politician, or what?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Radcliff Discussions

Search the Radcliff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Mao-bama Zombies 139,203
hardin ems (Nov '11) 1 hr Whelp 40
Akebono screwed us again 1 hr TopLolz 6
aaron sanders 2 hr Reckless81 1
Aaron Lunsford 2 hr Missy 12
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr redeemer 25,983
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,032
•••
•••
•••
Radcliff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Radcliff Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Radcliff People Search