lookin

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 30, 2012
lookin for joe mitchell
concerned

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Oct 30, 2012
lookin wrote:
lookin for joe mitchell
Which one
fo real

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
whos is looking for him and why?
Ummm

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Probably in jail now. Check the paper
anon

Lebanon, KY

#5 Nov 14, 2012
The one that used to be a manager at Walmart?
what

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Nov 14, 2012
anon wrote:
The one that used to be a manager at Walmart?
What are you looking for Joe for? I may be able to help.
la de da

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2012
Joe Mitchell is in hcdc.. Got locked up last week or this weekend whenever it was.. Prolly not gettin out for a while..
Luvlee

Shepherdsville, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
la de da wrote:
Joe Mitchell is in hcdc.. Got locked up last week or this weekend whenever it was.. Prolly not gettin out for a while..
that aint the same joe that worked at walmart he was older. he aint like that guy! not sure who the guy locked up is. but thanks!
info

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Luvlee wrote:
<quoted text>
that aint the same joe that worked at walmart he was older. he aint like that guy! not sure who the guy locked up is. but thanks!
the one that used to work at Walmart is now the manager at home depot.
la de da

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Nov 16, 2012
The one that works at Home Depot is Joseph's dad.. It's big joe and little joe.. I know the family very well..
nice

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2012
la de da wrote:
The one that works at Home Depot is Joseph's dad.. It's big joe and little joe.. I know the family very well..
How do you know them? Where are they from since you know them to well?
la de da

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 20, 2012
nice wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know them? Where are they from since you know them to well?
Right now they live in etown.. Well on the outskirts of etown but I'm not at liberty to say where.. What do u want with him/them?
7777 blew

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 11, 2013
la de da wrote:
The one that works at Home Depot is Joseph's dad.. It's big joe and little joe.. I know the family very well..
Wont u quit putting Joes buisness out there u feckin Mexican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Shafer 2 hr LMAO 5
Cell phone screen replaced 4 hr Ronnie Dio 13
keith long (Sep '08) 14 hr stevenfowler 24
looking for mike robertson May 18 xoxo 6
Sonic Drive Inn Manager Convicted Drug Felon May 17 stevenstrait 4
Debate: Marijuana - Radcliff, KY (Aug '10) May 16 bud 43
Kristy pool (May '14) May 14 buster hoes 14
More from around the web

Radcliff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]