Next Last
Row Roll

Evansville, IN

#22 Sep 22, 2010
I thought it was Lt. Dan....
bellaray

Newport, KY

#23 May 13, 2011
you seem too like too talk shit about people. Maybe if u would quit buying drugs from brian he could go to rehab and get better.as far as rhonda goes i cant believe u would say something like that but thats alright because what goes around comes around...it would be awlful if something happened too u or your family wouldnt it. so keep talking your shit and it will come back too haunt you asshole...
bellaray

Newport, KY

#24 May 13, 2011
if u would leave brian alone and stop buying drugs from him (druggy)maybe he would go to rehab and get the help he needs and as far as rhonda goes u should watch what u say because what goes around comes around it would be awlful if something happened to u or your family them words u spoke would come back and bite u in your ass asshole!!!!
skunky smeelz

Lebanon, KY

#25 May 13, 2011
hey fellers, hit aint so bad livin in a little town.I live in a town of bout 50 an I love hit. we all live in tha same barn an take turns huntin fer supper.me an ol fayetta gets ta play er musik bout ever day, an tha kids dance an sang. my big gurl harlene she is tha bess dancer ever I did see. she kin sang injun songs an twurl roun like et thur kartoon devil.she kin shur git ya coucgin an hackin.we got a durt floor.we have races, an contess. like who kin make tha biggest hole in tha floor. er who kin ketch tha biggest possum.olrabbit my bruther likes tha pole climin.hes gut extry toes so he always wins.be proud of yer little place. be seein ya
Its a secret

Rockford, IL

#27 Jul 22, 2011
Druggy wrote:
West Point is a great place to get drugs and easy women! If you like meth just go on over and see Brian Board, and if you want a free blow j ob just go hit up Rhonda Farley. Or if you want somebody killed just send them for a car ride with Rhonda, lol.
I dont appreciate peopletalkin bout my cousin brian . I think all of yu should mind your own damn business !
Webster

Louisville, KY

#28 Jul 23, 2011
Its a secret wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont appreciate peopletalkin bout my cousin brian . I think all of yu should mind your own damn business !
A statement like this will just throw gas on the fire on here. This thread had been dead since May. With your commment about your "cousin", you have attracted attention to this topic again. More insults will ensue now. If your intentions were truly to make people leave your family alone, you should have waited until more negative comments came about. You are just feeding the trolls. I know Brian too and many of the Boards as well. I agree that people should leave them alone, but this is Topix and this is just the way it goes. Most folks talk s hit behind people's backs. This site is the internet version of that. I have never personally put someone's real name on here, because I wouldn't want my name on here. But some posters, don't have this golden rule type of respect for other people here.
skunky smeelz

Lebanon, KY

#29 Jul 23, 2011
well, iffn ya'll git board less go huntin. me en ol rabbit will brang the beans.ya'll git tha meat skins.
Flora May Sally Sue

Louisville, KY

#30 Jul 23, 2011
whut kinda meat skins ya wantin' thays reglar n the hot uns?
skunky smeelz

Lebanon, KY

#31 Jul 23, 2011
well, me I lik em hot.but now ol fayetta she kan't stan em. gives hur the hot walkin farts.now ol rabbit he kin eat em wit hallypeenyas on em. ever thang gos strait thu him lik et.one time I stepped in hit an hit made my boots kurl up et tha toe.be seein ya
skunky smeelz

Lebanon, KY

#33 Jul 23, 2011
well now you went to far
rick

Madisonville, KY

#34 Jul 27, 2011
quintin wrote:
<quoted text>yep she blew me. and she swallowed.
Yep, I heard Rhonda's BJs were killer, just like her driving.
concerned

Marion, OH

#35 Aug 11, 2011
Druggy wrote:
West Point is a great place to get drugs and easy women! If you like meth just go on over and see Brian Board, and if you want a free blow j ob just go hit up Rhonda Farley. Or if you want somebody killed just send them for a car ride with Rhonda, lol.
their is one easy woman missy she is a bleach blonde she will have sex with anyone she has been in the pen
someone who knows

Marion, OH

#36 Aug 11, 2011
Druggy wrote:
easy woman is right missy bleach blonde she is as easy as they come she has been in prison she probly has every known diease for your own safety get checked
unknown

Jeffersonville, IN

#37 Nov 17, 2012
here is an honest and sincere responce to this forum...I have lived in west point since i was a little girl...at first just on the weekends when my family owned a bed n breakfast here what seems like a million years ago..I have always loved this little town...it did indeed used to be a well kept, clean ..overly played out but sweet historic town that i always bragged about to all my friends who didnt live down here...when i was younger i would play with my friends and walk to the park...i used to read all the historic monument signs and memorize them so on river days i could be a tour guide when i dressed up in my civil war reenacting dress ...it has always been a special place full of history and always seemed to me it would have a bright future...now as an adult I still love West Point with all my heart...not in the same ways because noone had put a lot of effort into rebuilding this town ..it needs some mending and repair and has needed to be "shined up" i will say since the flood in ninety seven..this being said...for a while that flood kind of ran off the trash in town and all that was left were the true lovers of this town who pulled together and did a decent job rebuilding and cleaing things up in their own homes and yards...but the houses that people left untouched have since fallen apart...some even fallen completly down and there are a lot of eyesores in the town now...
I am going to always love this town...its a simple place for people who enjoy a simple life. Luxuries for people who live in West Point are simple things and its easy to get into a sweet little routine here...personally...I like to wake up with my kids and put them on the bus every weekday morning...watch the sun come up on my front porch and see everyone going to work...or comming outside to work in their yards...Rhondas resturaunt ...may she rest in peace...will be there for me to sip my coffee and see my neighbors...i can buy avon from ashley hunt down here ...and i can take my kids to the park...its a pleasure to live here, right by the river ...to fish , porch sit, ride my golf cart or other little vehicle and just enjoy being in a town where everyone knowz your name...people...enjoy your life no matter where you life...dont down your town...maybe drugs can be accessed easily here...but thats for those who want em...and those who dont...dont see it that way...we see our sweet historic, one of a kind close knit river town...and we love it...atleast i do...sorry so long! Love ...happy in west point

Since: Nov 12

Jeffersonville, IN

#38 Nov 18, 2012
this town is what you make of it.- simple as that ... people are very nosey so keep to yourself if you dont like drama, and remember you are the company you keep around here - so before you step out with someone, if you care anyways- then know that even if u are an angel- if your with a person with a bad rep u will be considered one in the same.....~missing the old westpoint~ can we put a giant magnet over top of this town that can collect all the bs that infects it and see if it will blossom again?-- btw I love this town we have the best police and fire team around they have been to the rescue in record time for a many of friends and family. Just wish that we could root out the bad and get back to the good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trouble at HCEMS again? 1 hr Edna B 2
Whats going on over there 4 hr Oh yeah 7
Metalsa 6 hr Davis 8
hardin county snitches 6 hr Jim bobcock ESQ 6
Jessica Underwood 8 hr Your cousin 5
Hauntings of Saunders Springs (Aug '09) 20 hr Pimp daddy of rad... 57
Whats the move in Radcliff? Sat Tonight 1

Radcliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance