LOL wigger got BEAT DOWN in WM parkin...

LOL wigger got BEAT DOWN in WM parking lot

Posted in the Radcliff Forum

bringmethehorizo n

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
there was a crowd in the wal-mart parking lot over this some wigger in a red hoodie and sagging jeans was showing off wit his friends and yelling at a dude with his girl and BAM the dude turns around and stomach puches him like a super sayan. must have been lik gettin hit by a train

who ever u are with the red hair and the flanel shirt DAMM

thank u for beating down that big mouth wigger shitface please beat up more
J

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
bringmethehorizon wrote:
there was a crowd in the wal-mart parking lot over this some wigger in a red hoodie and sagging jeans was showing off wit his friends and yelling at a dude with his girl and BAM the dude turns around and stomach puches him like a super sayan. must have been lik gettin hit by a train

who ever u are with the red hair and the flanel shirt DAMM

thank u for beating down that big mouth wigger shitface please beat up more
Lmmfao!!
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Haha dumbass wigger
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
Wonder who it was?
sir

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
dude wrote:
Wonder who it was?
the man was my boyfriend the black guy was smarting off or better yet made a comment to me and my boyfriend asked for a apology he got smart in front of his buddies said a few words to Mark and he took care of his punk ass.His buddy did not want any problem and did not do anything the ass in the red hoodie did say sorry after Mark got ahold of him..
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 26, 2013
sir wrote:
<quoted text>the man was my boyfriend the black guy was smarting off or better yet made a comment to me and my boyfriend asked for a apology he got smart in front of his buddies said a few words to Mark and he took care of his punk ass.His buddy did not want any problem and did not do anything the ass in the red hoodie did say sorry after Mark got ahold of him..
Umm so who got beat up the black guy or the guy in the red hoodie?
Confused

Frankfort, KY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm so who got beat up the black guy or the guy in the red hoodie?
The black guy is the guy in the red hoodie. She should have put a period after "that was my boyfriend".
boris

Louisville, KY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
nah that is bull. it was NOT a black guy it was a tall white dude in a red hoodie. the guy that beat him up had a hammer necklace had long reddish hair and a flannel shirt his name was nate I talked to his girl yesterday. she said that they said something about her ass and then called her a c_nt and kept folling and yelling at them so nate turned around and gut punched him they real cool girl name was ashley she works at the wal-mart I think
dude

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult book store (Jan '16) 1 hr Want2c 217
Oohs Ahhs and Orbs (May '17) 2 hr Watchmen 29
Any women 4 hr All sizes welcomed 3
Bookstore... hot couple! 14 hr Want2c 6
Fwb Mon Bentrod 8
Penn station chick May 18 Who do u think u are 26
Prostitute May 17 Chumlee 31

Radcliff Jobs

Personal Finance

Radcliff Mortgages