Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

What can any of ya'll tell me about that neighborhood up behind US Calvary/Dollar Store?? Any crime/drugs? Robberies? I found an apt for rent, but bumfuzzled on whether or not to move there. Looks scary back there. Anyone??
Fred

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Go to the Police Dept and ask them through open records. You'll get wrong/bad information asking people on here. Wait and see all the complaints you get about that area on here.
Michael Westen

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Any neighborhood in Radcliff is trashy, don't go for it.
whatever

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2011

It's not a very good neighborhood. It was several years ago, but there are nice neighborhoods in Radcliff
lowkey

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

first off the neighborhood isnt bad like they saying ive lived back here for over 10 years is was live back in 95-99 to be honest with u you shouldnt be scared to move back here inless u just a pussy cause these lil young cats these days pretend cause they got 10 people behind them they something no one gets killed down here its def not bad like these 2 bums above me are making it out to be u want a new apartment go by the ones by meadowlake they 550 a month they brand new
Ali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

lowkey wrote:
first off the neighborhood isnt bad like they saying ive lived back here for over 10 years is was live back in 95-99 to be honest with u you shouldnt be scared to move back here inless u just a pussy cause these lil young cats these days pretend cause they got 10 people behind them they something no one gets killed down here its def not bad like these 2 bums above me are making it out to be u want a new apartment go by the ones by meadowlake they 550 a month they brand new
Umm I don't think it makes someone a pussy to not want their stuff stolen off their porch or their house broken into while they are asleep. Just because no one gets killed there does not make it a desirable place to live. The fact that you have to say that actually proves that it probably is a horrible neighborhood. I drove through there looking at one of the houses for rent and it looks ok but the properties are NOT maintained well at all which makes me think it might not be the best place to live. There are some really nice places in Radcliff but bottom line, you are going to get what you pay for in this area.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 150,089
Cops leaving Radcliff 10 hr No Way 9
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 15 hr Yoda-byte-me 1,031
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Republicans Are S... 16,124
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Wed BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Wed BIG_STEVIE 26,221
Victor Wilson (Feb '14) Tue Wondering 7

Search the Radcliff Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Radcliff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Radcliff People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE