blah

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Love the food at coltons. My first time there, great, second time not so good. The rest where great experiences and good food.

If you want more food perhaps you should try a buffet or loose weight. Never had a problem with any of the staff who served me. Always the employees where good to me.

Guess sometimes people have bad days, but as customers that isn't acceptable. Only real people can make mistakes or have bad days, not servers cause they are better than that? Right?

Judgemental people.
neveragain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

This is true, people make mistakes and we are only human. But when I have to wait 40 min for my food I would like for it to be hot. But last night I got a cold meal, not just me either. My mother and her bf's meal were cold as well. The waitress tried arguing with me that the food was JUST cooked. My mother and I both work in restaurants, we know better. Its one thing to mess up a meal, its another to argue with the customer about it. That is why I will not be going back.
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

I finally went to this place to eat. I was literally the only customer they had in the store. Waitresses were fighting over who's turn it was to have a table.
Dudditz

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Someone just told me the manager of coltons was arrested and fired? Is this true?
food guru

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Tried it when it first open (it was good) went there last week horrible service ,chicken was not fully cooked ,from that point on server went downhill
,will not go back!
Dudditz

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

I heard the manager was arrested for fighting with the police when he was pulled over for driving drunk? I heard the same story from a lotta people. I heard the place is going downhill. Im upset because I use to eat there a lot and now it is awful.
lala

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Colton's is getting a new GM. He is very professional and knows his job. This place will be turned around in no time :)
Try us again

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

We have a new General Manager who has integrity and experience. I hope anyone who had a bad experience gives it another shot. The food is great and we've had nothing but great comments on our service as of recent. Definately not going downhill, it's on the mend.
no thanks

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Try us again wrote:
We have a new General Manager who has integrity and experience. I hope anyone who had a bad experience gives it another shot. The food is great and we've had nothing but great comments on our service as of recent. Definately not going downhill, it's on the mend.
I'll wait and see what others have to say about the turn around before I waste anymore money. Unless you're offering free meals to all of us on this forum for having such horrible experiences
Dudditz

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

By the amount of cars in the lot all the time I would say it will be out of business within a year. Go elsewhere!
NEWgmFORMERemplo yee

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

I used to work for the new GM when he worked at a different resturant. He's a very well rounded individual that takes his job as serious as he takes his family life. He's willing to stick his neck out for his employees to give them the benefit of the doubt. He's not a hard-ass unless he has to be. I've never personally ate at there, but with him running the show now I may stop in for a meal or two depending on how things go with my current job.
Ali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

I actually happen to love Colton's. My husband and I go there almost every week. We never had any problem with any of the staff and our food has always been fantastic. My husband usually gets a steak and he said they are one of the few restaurants who know how to cook a medium rare steak right. I usually get a burger or sandwich and they are all great. One time we went in when they were really slow around lunch time and our first batch of rolls was not fresh, but you can't expect them to make a whole new pan just for one couple if they have less fresh ones left over. The waitress that morning was not as nice as the ones that we have had in the past either but she wasn't rude and she got us our food in a timely manner.
me

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

Colton's is nasty!
Yankee

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

me wrote:
Colton's is nasty!
Very informative.
Not what I hoped for

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I can say that I won't go back. We got there and the hostess was rude from the start.... Our waiter was overly busy and couldn't even get to us for about 15 min. The employees (servers bar workers and management) were all goofing around when they should have been helping. Ended up leaving after our appetizers were brought out wrong two different times and the mgr was just careless that any of it was happening. The prices looked pretty decent but something needs to be done to help coltons!
Dinner dish

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I can't say anything bad about the place...I love the staff the food and the management ...this location was the only location I have eaten at but I must say its amazing! Plus is helps that the GM is sexy .
uhm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

hostess seemed very rude. was texting while we waited to be seated. loved the food & waitress was very nice. I will go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Radcliff Forum right now

Search the Radcliff Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min DemocRATS 146,140
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 56 min thispost1912 1,011
Cops leaving Radcliff 1 hr Concerned 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr but now 81,566
Karens Pampered Pets (May '11) 13 hr A joke 19
Dog grooming Tue Michelle 2
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Ricky Noya 16,114
•••
•••
•••
Radcliff Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Radcliff Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••