First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Aug 28, 2011
Just curious if anyone has had a positive experience at Colton Steakhouse. We went on Friday night and was VERY disappointed. The service had a lot to be desired, as well as the food. Then to top off the night they charged our Visa twice. We called yesterday to resolve this and we were told just to be patient and the 2nd charge will be resolved in 2 to 3 days. What a mess...needless to say I will stick to Texas Roadhouse in E-town for now on.

Hope other people had a better experience than we did.:(
Uhm

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2011
They've been open around 2 weeks, give them a chance to work out the kinks, there always will be some when ya first open a new restaurant.
Owell

Gallatin, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2011
Beware of Colton Steakhouse. They have servers that steal your credit/check card info and add what they want to the ticket for a tip and then go and order stuff online against your account......

Just happened to my son.... They order a 500.00 drum set online against his card... What a mess...

My sister had 10.00 added to her ticket from Coltons. Then they order something online from Paris Ky. That charge was pending... My sister caught that one in time.

I would go else where...
Kate

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2011
I went there yesterday and we had to leave before getting our food. We were there 1 hour and we hadn't even gotten our drinks yet! It wasn't even crowded!
Honest Man

Madison, TN

#5 Sep 7, 2011
I just wanted to say that I have eaten at Colton's several times and I have always had wonderful experiences. As far as the "stealing" accusations? I challenge any of you to prove it! If you are telling the truth, file charges and let's see the proof! I know several of the servers that work there and they are all good honest working people. Owell, those are pretty rough accusations? From a coward hiding behind a computer screen. If that is the kind of person you are, I think it's safe to assume that Colton's doesn't want you as a customer!
patron

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Sep 28, 2011
For it to be a steakhouse it sure could step it's game up a little bit when it comes to the steaks. But, if all you want is salad and seafood they are an ok place to eat. A steakhouse should have great steaks all the time hence the name "Steakhouse"
Dudditz

Nashville, TN

#7 Oct 26, 2011
I had one of the best steaks ever at Colton's. They have Applebee's and Cheddar's beat hands down. I like the atmosphere there too. I recommend it highly.
broke

Hollywood, FL

#8 Nov 1, 2011
I have not eaten there because of the prices. A friend of mine and her bf ate there and paid $78 for steak & shrimp dinner! I can't afford that. Lower the prices so everyone can eat! Im sticking to O'Charleys till then.
Dudditz

Nashville, TN

#9 Nov 1, 2011
broke wrote:
I have not eaten there because of the prices. A friend of mine and her bf ate there and paid $78 for steak & shrimp dinner! I can't afford that. Lower the prices so everyone can eat! Im sticking to O'Charleys till then.
I don't know who told you that steak and shrimp dinners cost 78 dollars but they lied. The average cost of a steak dinner is 12.99 and that comes with a salad too. Colton's is cheaper than O'Charleys. You are misinformed about the prices. The appetizers at Colton's are also a lot cheaper than O'charleys.
patron

Brandenburg, KY

#10 Nov 7, 2011
this steakhouse ssssssssucksssssss bad!!!!
Insider

Washington, DC

#11 Nov 8, 2011
The gm at Coltons is a cocaine sniffing druggy. He treats his associates like trash while putting himself on a pedealstool. Trash from top to bottom.
Joe

Washington, DC

#12 Nov 11, 2011
Food is good. Service good. Salads way to small. There ought to be sides in top of salad for price of meal.
the real deal

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 7, 2011
food is really good, prices good also. I've eaten there a couple of times and left full and happy. staff nice also. you know it is good with the full parking lot all the time.
The Truth

Louisville, KY

#14 Dec 15, 2011
Its just another chain restaurant. Its a shame that people who are from Radcliff have no idea what good food is. A good chef could have huge following in this town.
Just being real

Nashville, TN

#15 Jan 22, 2012
The GM is sleeping with one of the waitresses. I hope his live in girlfriend is reading this. The whole management team is shady. The female manager is the worst one of all. She comes to work high all the time and I feel sorry for her newborn baby. That restaurant is the worst thing that ever happened To Radcliff Kentucky and I can't wait til the place closes it's doors forever. If people actually knew what really went on behind the kitchen doors noone would be eating there.
Odem

Nashville, TN

#16 Jan 22, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Just curious if anyone has had a positive experience at Colton Steakhouse. We went on Friday night and was VERY disappointed. The service had a lot to be desired, as well as the food. Then to top off the night they charged our Visa twice. We called yesterday to resolve this and we were told just to be patient and the 2nd charge will be resolved in 2 to 3 days. What a mess...needless to say I will stick to Texas Roadhouse in E-town for now on.
Hope other people had a better experience than we did.:(
I have heard a lot of people saying the same thing. This is a sad excuse of a steakhouse. I have gone a few times just to give them the benefit of the doubt and its just a horrible place to eat. You only get one side with your meal but you pay the same as other places where you get two. The service is awful and the atmosphere is to. My waitress couldnt stay off her cell phone long enough to take care of our table. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!
Tired_of_idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 27, 2012
Just being real wrote:
The GM is sleeping with one of the waitresses. I hope his live in girlfriend is reading this. The whole management team is shady. The female manager is the worst one of all. She comes to work high all the time and I feel sorry for her newborn baby. That restaurant is the worst thing that ever happened To Radcliff Kentucky and I can't wait til the place closes it's doors forever. If people actually knew what really went on behind the kitchen doors noone would be eating there.
Your a damn idiot. Learn what your talking about. It's ok to hate beings the last two posts are disgruntled former employees. If you could do your job the right way you would still be working there and you wouldn't be talking shit.
Paige

Nashville, TN

#18 Jan 27, 2012
Tired_of_idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a damn idiot. Learn what your talking about. It's ok to hate beings the last two posts are disgruntled former employees. If you could do your job the right way you would still be working there and you wouldn't be talking shit.
It's not "your a damn idiot". Proper English and spelling is "you're a damn idiot". If you are going to call someone an idiot just make sure YOU don't look like one while you are doing it.
waves_HELLO

Nashville, TN

#19 Jan 27, 2012
ALL RESTAURANTS ARE LIKE THAT. YOU HAVE KISS ASS (SOMETIMES LITERALLY) TO GET THE BEST HOURS AND SECTIONS. ITS SAD BUT TRUE.
neveragain

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2012
Just waited 40 min for food, and it was COLD. Waitress said it was just cooked, bull. Had them take it off the bill. Never eating coltons again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
roscoe stidom 17 hr blondie 2
what yall know bout kendra Joseph 17 hr trillhood 1
anyone know steven fowler (Jan '11) 20 hr Curious 10
Mormons in Radcliff Fri Smart Lady 48
Does anyone know a man named Wallace Goodman is... (Feb '12) Fri ghilger 5
tracy young Fri TKY 2
clarity solutions Dec 26 Hmm 2
Radcliff Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web