wastedtaxmoney
formerRADCLIFFIA N

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 26, 2012
looks like the city wasted around $4000.00 tax payers dollars for a float they threw away that they did'nt use for the christmas parade that they canceled for rain that did'nt come .....way to go city of radcliff and mr. mayor ...and these A-HOLES want to raise your taxes even more so they can waste it ...it's shameful how they waste tax money for their pet projects ......and 8 year old child could run radcliff better than the bafoons in there now maybe a TROLLIE RIDE will help take the sting out of the wastful mayor and council decisions for the fare'city....YEAAA RIGHT
happy

United States

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Radcliff is going to crap they don't care this ain't nothin but a meth city!
formerRADCLIFFIA N

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
happy wrote:
Radcliff is going to crap they don't care this ain't nothin but a meth city!
i agree and the police dept. is a joke and has been for the last 25 years....they are lazy just like the city council. call one and ask to talk to them about a problem in your area and they will pawn you off on a code enforcement officer eveytime .....but they will beat your door down on election day .........the whole dam town is a lost cause

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does any one know mandy miller 2 hr Bill cary 6
Happy ending massage 2 hr Dumb 2
Trap house 2 hr Dumb 2
Radcliff police 3 hr Dawn 4
Linzi Rowe 3 hr Minnie 17
Verneda 11 hr Jim bobcock 3
William Reeves (Sep '14) 15 hr Seeking 12

Radcliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance