Twoot

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2011

Heard there was two robberies this past week. One at the T-Mart and the other off Shelby. WTF is Radcliff really getting this bad?
LOL4This

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

Judged:

Radcliff is nothing more than an over grown cesspool of fake, wanna be, living at there mammy's house, puss-a$$ thugs.
But yeah, it's pretty grim now.
ugh

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Hmmm I've lived at Radcliff my entire life and I take the last comment offensive. Not everyone in Radcliff is that way and living here is hard considering how hard it is finding jobs. What makes you any better than anyone else to make those remarks? Did mommy and daddy give you everything? You had both parents in your life with a cute little puppy and perfect holidays? You have a perfect job, perfect marriage, no debt? Otherwise shut the **** up and stop judging people.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

That's Radcliff for ya
boose

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

shet up
boose

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

kiss my butt
king ralph

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

i'm from radcliff.......i love the military but their family members come here from gary indiana
chicago new york and so on and they are nothing but crime on as stick.......and getting welfare to boot .....just drive thru radcliff during work hours and see who's walking around with their hands in their pockets ....grown male men they sure as hell not walking to work or a job but i see the same verman at the jr.food buy cigaretts and lotto tickets while i'm pumping gas to go to work ....yea it's offical radcliff is a geto'town
the sister city should be ...ubangie'africa not munster germany
Tyrone davis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

It's none of your business if I get welfare, I payed into it. If I dont work so what I bet you don't either.
Monroe Cropes III

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2011

RADCLIFF haha 270.. shits gettin ratchet out here
Ali

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

ugh wrote:
Hmmm I've lived at Radcliff my entire life and I take the last comment offensive. Not everyone in Radcliff is that way and living here is hard considering how hard it is finding jobs. What makes you any better than anyone else to make those remarks? Did mommy and daddy give you everything? You had both parents in your life with a cute little puppy and perfect holidays? You have a perfect job, perfect marriage, no debt? Otherwise shut the **** up and stop judging people.
ok now I know that it is not hard to find a job in Radcliff. I moved here a few months ago and I found a job the first week I started looking. Full time jobs are hard to find because you have to start out part time to gain the proper skills and experience to be able to work them but that is anywhere you live. It is also hard to find a job if you dropped out of school before you graduate *just sayin* I never had a perfect life, a puppy, a father, new toys/clothes, and hardly a holiday passed where I didn't sit up all night until I cried myself to sleep but I'm not complaining because I know that I have to work to have nice things in life. I moved out of my parent's house when I was 18 and I'm doing better than them already because I don't sit around and blame everyone else for my own mistakes. At my age (20) my Mom was going around doing drugs and partying. Actually, she got pregnant about this time even though she didn't get married until she was 30. I'm married with no children, two puppies, a job that pays the bills, my own place, a car that is paid for, and I am almost finished with my associates degree. It doesn't matter where you come from. You are responsible for what you make of your life. I don't think I am better than other people because you never know what their lives are really like but you shouldn't make excuses for people that you don't know because your life is hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Radcliff Forum right now

Search the Radcliff Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Republicans Are Stupid 145,007
meijer store (Oct '10) 32 min anonomouse 84
Angie Sutton ? 49 min crzy 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Poles 26,170
consignment 11 hr ? 4
New Age Flooring & Remodeling Sun his wife 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) Sat NO NO 81,552
•••
•••
•••
•••

Radcliff Jobs

•••