ouch

Shelbyville, KY

#21 May 21, 2010
Trey and Lil John from Big Daddys do mine and i love them.Hope to get more.
radcliff chic

Florence, KY

#22 May 26, 2010
Big daddys is the best one by far. i have four tatts and my boyfriend has two and Kenny did them both. Flo was going to charge him 400 dollars for one of his and kenny did the same exact work with alot more added detail for 140! all the way with big daddys
tat boy

Shelbyville, KY

#23 May 26, 2010
Big Daddys Rocks!!!!
sarah

Vine Grove, KY

#24 May 27, 2010
Tattoos by Renegade---I am very very unsatisfied with the work i had done. I had my best friend write virgil's quote "Amor Vincit Omnia" and Dee scaled it down to fit my wrist, then she added a vine-like design to wrap around my wrist just how i requested. The drawing was perfect! BUT IT TURNED OUT NOTHING LIKE IT. The lines are so shakey Dee does NOT have a steady hand, it is NOT lined up evenly on my wrist, and she added what she calls "shadowing" which i NEVER asked for and also it is spelled WRONG. I gave her $100 to destroy my arm. On May 25th my best friend and I went in to make a complaint. I asked her if she still had the paper she drew it up on and she said she didn't know. I wanted to compare them right infront of her and see if she could see the difference. She offered to "fix" it but i said no....there is nothing SHE could do to fix it. "50 yrs of professional tattooing" and she is awful!!! There was a heavy set bearded man behind the counter with her (he was not present when i recieved my tat nor did he see the drawing) Im assuming it was her husband/partner. Everything i had a complaint about didn't exist to him....i showed him that it wasn't centered and he said it was bc of the angle i was holding my wrist (palm up).... just everything i had to say he would dismiss and act like i was seeing things. I paid her $100 for a super small simple tattoo...all she had to do was follow the lines idk how she screwed it up so badly. They did not want to hear what i had to say at all, I was not being a b!tch even tho i had every right to be. The bearded man yelled "HONEY IVE BEEN TATTOOING LONGER THEN YOU BEEN ALIVE. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SHOP".... please please please do NOT make the same mistake i made trust me you will regret it.
Duran

Irvington, KY

#25 Nov 13, 2010
General Lees has wonderful artists. They care about what they put on people because although it may be your tattoo, it is also their work and it matters to them. The artists had relevant apprenticeships so they are aware of blood born pathogens and proper sterilization techniques. The health department loves them, and THEY DON'T acquire customers by slamming the work of others which is a sure sign that someone has no good work to speak of. Remember this, if someone walks up to you and points out all the flaws of a tattoo you have, then hands you their buisness card they are are not gaining customers by doing good work. Also, I know that General Lee himself won the national Bob Shaw Golden Age award for 40 years of tattooing, and David has won first place on four different occasions for his work. These are not people who've watched Miami Ink one too many times, bought a machine, then opened a shop. They are the real deal.
annonomus

United States

#26 Nov 18, 2010
Tattoo Johnny's on Wilson Road Radcliff, best prices for quality tattoos, finishes your tattoo on the spot. Gives discounts to military. Walked right in with no appointment. 2702687033
Baldys

Louisville, KY

#27 May 18, 2011
Baldys is an awesome place to go for a tattoo. They do a great job with piercings too. But their tattoo work is beautiful and i couldn't be happier.
hmmm

Glasgow, KY

#28 May 26, 2011
Flo moves from shop to shop often.. I m not sure why nor do I care... Last I knew he was at Infinite Addiktion.
oeigj

Louisville, KY

#29 Jun 28, 2011
Baldys is def the best all around shop.they can do any style of tattooing. they have an awesome apprentice too. i think he is doing $20 dollar tattoos for awhile if you are wanting something semi small for a good price.
NoDig

Nortonville, KY

#30 Jul 11, 2011
oeigj wrote:
Baldys is def the best all around shop.they can do any style of tattooing. they have an awesome apprentice too. i think he is doing $20 dollar tattoos for awhile if you are wanting something semi small for a good price.
Hey where is this place located?
NoDig

Nortonville, KY

#31 Jul 11, 2011
There was a place I went to beside Advance auto in Dixie and that place was nasty. Not from here so not sure where Baldys is?
Baldys gets my vote

Radcliff, KY

#32 Jul 22, 2011
Baldy's is clean, i have 9 tattoos from him personally i dont know about the other artists there.
not too over priced but of course not cheap either.
remember you will get what you pay for.
cheap is not always better!!!
quality work

Hodgenville, KY

#33 Jul 22, 2011
John Massie at Five Star Tattoo in Louisville does incredible work. I got a piece done by him a couple of months ago and i was blown away by how good it was. I'll go back to him when i decide to get another one. He's on facebook and has a ton of pics of his work.
desirae

Casey, IL

#34 Jul 25, 2011
Kenny at big daddy's does my husband and my work he is awesome I trust him he is the best
Alicia

Elizabethtown, KY

#35 Oct 13, 2011
Tattoo seeker wrote:
I posted on another forum earlier about all these tattoo shops. To clarify a few things about them. Flo does not work at Ink Flo he worked at Ink Addicktion but news flash they got shut down. Where Flo is going next I don't know.
Big Daddy's up to code on everything? I don't know about that they have a pretty nasty shop but they do put out good work and depending on the artist good prices.
Baldy's shop is clean, most of the work is good but way over priced.
Spider's I can't beleive is open. It's dirty and I am waiting to see a good piece from there. Not to mention they charge way to much for their crap.
Infinite Addiktion I have seen 1 of the artist's work and it could use some touching up but nothing horrendous. The shop is clean and prices low. I haven't seen any complex pieces from there though either.
So if you are looking in this area I would say;
Baldy's if you want to pay alot
Spider's NEVER
Infinite Addiktion you may need a touch up but most places do it free.
Big Daddy's not bad work but it is dirty in there. The E-town location is much better.
Ink Flo I have seen good work from him but he isnt there.
General Lee Decent work, cramped shop (never been in the back) and never priced anything from them.
Rule it how you will I would say Baldy, Infinite Addiktion, or Big Daddy in E-town.
I agree with you, except for the part about Baldy. I love Rob up there, he does awesome work! I never have to pay too much, but yet I go there all the time. I went to General Lee's one day and he priced my tattoo...after working on it for one hour, he told me he works by the hour and I was at the price now...which he didn't even get half of it done! General Lee's suck! Spider is just NASTY!!! If any hoes wanna free tattoo go up there, you suck his dick, he'll give ya a free tat! lol
nunya

Louisville, KY

#36 Oct 27, 2011
yall check out johnnys tattoos its located on wilson road right pass applebees heading toward fort knox prices are great and the work is great
VIP

Cecilia, KY

#37 Jul 1, 2012
annonomus wrote:
Tattoo Johnny's on Wilson Road Radcliff, best prices for quality tattoos, finishes your tattoo on the spot. Gives discounts to military. Walked right in with no appointment. 2702687033
I didn't know how many people are walking around with half-done tattoos from Flo. Thank God I didn't go over there.
webay001

Scottsville, KY

#38 Oct 12, 2012
Flows bad business, to many tattoos unfinished that i have seen, big daddies ask the way, trey, travis, you can't go wrong
Apple bee

Tucker, GA

#40 Jan 10, 2013
I posted earlier this week but something happen to my post? I just moved here from Nashville and first shop I went into some drunk old man came wobbling out smelling like He bathed in whiskey. Then he started bad mouthing my tattoos I had on me and also had nothing good to say about any shop! Plus he was so fat he prolly wouldn't of finished my tattoo before dieing of being drunk and over weight. Anyhow I went to Spiders next and it was a jk also. Can someone please help me? Gas to expensive to be driving back and fourth.
bowzers

United States

#41 Jan 10, 2013
Apple bee wrote:
I posted earlier this week but something happen to my post? I just moved here from Nashville and first shop I went into some drunk old man came wobbling out smelling like He bathed in whiskey. Then he started bad mouthing my tattoos I had on me and also had nothing good to say about any shop! Plus he was so fat he prolly wouldn't of finished my tattoo before dieing of being drunk and over weight. Anyhow I went to Spiders next and it was a jk also. Can someone please help me? Gas to expensive to be driving back and fourth.
Infinite addiktion is right on Wilson rd close to Knox. Its right next to songs Korean restaurant close to the overpass. They are getting ready to open and will be running specials. Their new location is super cle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Radcliff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adult book store (Jan '16) 3 hr Trying something new 104
loud boom in radcliff 5 hr Youyou 27
Is Tim French reopening in Radcliff Sun The man 3
Physician Radcliff Aug 25 Concerned 1
hey brother Aug 21 roof on it 2
rac Aug 17 Yep 2
Anybody know Meghan Keeton? Aug 15 Jessie 5

Radcliff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance