to candace cremeans

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#54 Aug 20, 2012
stephanie LAWHORN wrote:
Lmao....wow..he's prolly out picking up another woman right now as u sit and talk shit about the last one...she isn't that bad of a person by any means so maybe u need a new man honey....jus sayin
Is she one of the girls that
ppl talk about that hook, or
used to hook, on the side of
the highway?

Powellton WV

#55 Aug 20, 2012
stephanie LAWHORN wrote:
Lmao....wow..he's prolly out picking up another woman right now as u sit and talk shit about the last one...she isn't that bad of a person by any means so maybe u need a new man honey....jus sayin
I just read the thread about a woman named Lawhorn.
You posted in that thread for ppl to quit talking
trash about your family then you jumped in this thread
and started trashing this woman who you don't even
know.
Why would you do it to someone when you don't want it
done to you and your family?
cowards all

United States

#56 Aug 20, 2012
stephanie LAWHORN wrote:
STFU stephanie. you were just crying around about ppl bashing your family and here you are doing the same thing. your so 2faced. hahahahahaha punk
you are just stupid

Charleston, WV

#57 Aug 20, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read the thread about a woman named Lawhorn.
You posted in that thread for ppl to quit talking
trash about your family then you jumped in this thread
and started trashing this woman who you don't even
know.
Why would you do it to someone when you don't want it
done to you and your family?
who do you think you are??? you are just some person who has no life and think you have some importance becaue you respond to everything on this website.. this HIS WIFE lady is on stupid desease having dumb wife.. if you say anything but she should leave him you are wrong!! she must be some ugly as woman who can get bobody else and that is why she puts up with it. maybe you two losers can get together and have another messed up low self esteem child that will tolerate getting VD's and cheated on... dont try to be dear abby you stupid wanna be!! as for "his wife" you are just stuck and with never be happy and never have anyone that will respect you..

Powellton WV

#58 Aug 20, 2012
you are just stupid wrote:
<quoted text> who do you think you are??? you are just some person who has no life and think you have some importance becaue you respond to everything on this website.. this HIS WIFE lady is on stupid desease having dumb wife.. if you say anything but she should leave him you are wrong!! she must be some ugly as woman who can get bobody else and that is why she puts up with it. maybe you two losers can get together and have another messed up low self esteem child that will tolerate getting VD's and cheated on... dont try to be dear abby you stupid wanna be!! as for "his wife" you are just stuck and with never be happy and never have anyone that will respect you..
I love how kindness can just eat certain ppls a$$e$.
Does it bother you so much Montgomery?
Don't read it then.

Powellton WV

#59 Aug 20, 2012
I do however believe that certain ppl shouldn't
take cheaters back. Like the ones who are so
stupid they can't pass one class in college.
Who allows her mother run her life and has a
20 yr old boy toy that she moved into her
apartment the day her husband moved out.

That kind of low life POS deserves to loose
her kids and her husband. Hell she was worthless
to begin with.

If your husband or wife fits this description
then you should get a GREAT divorce lawyer and
get the kids away from her.

Sound familiar? lol

Powellton WV

#60 Aug 20, 2012
How's that for Dear Abby? lol
Jay

Charleston, WV

#61 Aug 21, 2012
His Wife.. i see you are still blubbering over your loser cheating spouse 2 years ago Get real chick u wanted CC to comment two years later i guess she is over it and you are not, u loser. So i suggest u stay with that loser cause u dont have the nerve to dump him and u two can live miserably together until you catch him again. Famous last words of a loser women "but i love him" so i guess u love him and he loves to stray
Jay

Charleston, WV

#62 Aug 21, 2012
arctic wrote:
I do however believe that certain ppl shouldn't
take cheaters back. Like the ones who are so
stupid they can't pass one class in college.
Who allows her mother run her life and has a
20 yr old boy toy that she moved into her
apartment the day her husband moved out.
That kind of low life POS deserves to loose
her kids and her husband. Hell she was worthless
to begin with.
If your husband or wife fits this description
then you should get a GREAT divorce lawyer and
get the kids away from her.
Sound familiar? lol
Arctic where is your kindness in this post u fool
HIS WIFE

Summersville, WV

#63 Aug 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
His Wife.. i see you are still blubbering over your loser cheating spouse 2 years ago Get real chick u wanted CC to comment two years later i guess she is over it and you are not, u loser. So i suggest u stay with that loser cause u dont have the nerve to dump him and u two can live miserably together until you catch him again. Famous last words of a loser women "but i love him" so i guess u love him and he loves to stray
Jay, GO F*CK YOURSELF!
hello

Lubbock, TX

#64 Aug 21, 2012
Once a cheater, always a cheater.

If you're STUPID enough to believe him when he says he won't, then that's your problem, don't be tryin' to track down the women he slept with TWO YEARS AFTER THE FACT!!

I'm sure she's forgotten about him, maybe you should try to forget about her, and worry more about taking care of your man's needs...physical AND emotional, which means not sitting up & stalking his ex fling on f*cking topix.

Crazy, crazy, crazy.
Jay

Charleston, WV

#65 Aug 21, 2012
HIS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, GO F*CK YOURSELF!
Ouch... did i hit a nerve? u loser,One question: How did SHE Taste
2 posts removed

Powellton WV

#68 Aug 21, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text> Arctic where is your kindness in this post u fool
I give back what I get.....fool:)

Powellton WV

#69 Aug 21, 2012
judt delete this thread wrote:
HIS WIFE!!! you must be some fat nasty ass woman who deserves to get cheated on for being so ugly. and now you have let yourself go so much you will never find anyone else. so you whine and say how mcuh you love him even though he is a cheater... you are not only stupid, ugly and probably fat.. i hope you are happy now cause it dont get any better for your type!
You have no idea what she looks like any more
than I do.

This is the problem w/ women. So eager to tear
each other down instead of supporting each other.

That's why men have found it so easy to keep
power for thousands of yrs. Hell, all they have
to do is sit back and laugh while We beat each
other up.
HIS WIFE

Summersville, WV

#70 Aug 21, 2012
Artic, let all these idiots call me whatever they want. If it makes them feel better about themselves. I dont really care. They do not know what I look like just like you said. They know nothing about me. Or what kind of man my husband really is. Humans make mistakes, and some of us humans forgive those that make the mistakes. Maybe the ones putting me down and calling me names arent human. I DO LOVE MY HUSBAND and I will not leave him. He said he is sorry and it wont happen again and I believe him. As long as I believe in him is all that matters.
Geez

Vinton, VA

#71 Aug 21, 2012
What's with all the attacks? Look, this woman trying to work on her marriage doesn't maker her a horrible person!!! Yes, this may well end badly, but why be so ugly to her? Its not your life, so why so emotional?

Wife..unlike some on here, I don't think once a cheater, always a cheater always applies. Some men do make a mistake. If this girl was a friend of his who showed him some attention while he was going thru some stuff, or you're marriage was a little off, its possible this was a one time lapse. However, if this was just some fling he picked up somewhere like a bar, then he's not an honorable man and you can bet he'll cheat again. Trust me...the difference between these types circumstances is huge and that's where your answer lies.

I don't know the circumstance of this affair. Hopefully you do. There's no need to explain what happened on here. Its none of our business and I don't think a bunch of strangers screaming at you.

Do as you must, just remember my words and take care of yourself first. Best of luck to you no matter what the outcome of this is.

Powellton WV

#72 Aug 21, 2012
I have one last word to say on this topic then
I'll let it go.

By the time I was a teenager I was sure
that my grandfather was a god. He always
treated my grandmother like royality, was
a great father, good provider and good man
all around.

When I was 16 he took me aside one day and
explained how uncomfortable it made him feel,
the way I thought of him.

He told me a story about the first 3 yrs of
his marriage to my grandma. How he used to
go to the bars after work and drink a lot,
run w/ wild women and race car. A punk in
general he said.
3 yrs into their marriage my grandma had a nervous
breakdown. And he had no illusions about what
had caused it.
From that point on he knew that that was not
the person he wanted to be. He spent the rest
of his life making it up to her.
A new Olds ever other yr, camping ever summer,
trips every yr. He took her out to eat 3-4 times
a week to give her a break from cooking.
He used to sneak off while she was at church and
but her expensive gifts that she wouldn't allow.

Judging a person their entire lives on the
mistakes they made when they were young is
not right. And I know my grandma never held
a grudge.
Behind you girl

Charleston, WV

#73 Aug 21, 2012
HIS WIFE wrote:
You know the coalminer you were seeing 2 yrs ago or so? He drove the white chevy truck with blue racing stripes down the hood. I confronted you on here a while back and you denied it. Well he confirmed it. I was gonna leave this on your facebook but since I couldnt leave you a message there I had no other way of getting in touch with you. Just wanted to let you know that I was right then and Im right now! PS he was picking you up in cedar grove.
You need to post this on the Cedar Grove forum too
1 post removed
trash

Charleston, WV

#75 Aug 21, 2012
HIS WIFE wrote:
Artic, let all these idiots call me whatever they want. If it makes them feel better about themselves. I dont really care. They do not know what I look like just like you said. They know nothing about me. Or what kind of man my husband really is. Humans make mistakes, and some of us humans forgive those that make the mistakes. Maybe the ones putting me down and calling me names arent human. I DO LOVE MY HUSBAND and I will not leave him. He said he is sorry and it wont happen again and I believe him. As long as I believe in him is all that matters.
way too stupid to know any better!!!! you believe him, you are stupid!! i figure you are just so ugly that you can put up with it because you cant do any better. if you were even tolerable he wouldnt of even cheated with that nasty desease spreadding whore in the first place. you are pathetic and you deserve every night you lay in bad and cry over that wothless piece of trash that you are so lucky to have!! the best thing that happens with trash is they tend to flock together. i would love to see a picture of you so i can decide if you are more ugly than stupid!!! candace sure is no prize so you must be on trashy loser to have hime cheat on you for her!!! CONGRATS you pieace of trash.. you need to delete this whole thread before your dumbass starts to realize what a loser you really are... you already are stupid enough to think your lucky to have a fat dirty cheater as a husband!! get a clue you are typical trash. and candace it a huge upgrade becasue she is not stupid enough to marry that peice of #$%# you did!!!
DEAR abby

Charleston, WV

#76 Aug 21, 2012
arctic wrote:
I have one last word to say on this topic then
I'll let it go.
By the time I was a teenager I was sure
that my grandfather was a god. He always
treated my grandmother like royality, was
a great father, good provider and good man
all around.
When I was 16 he took me aside one day and
explained how uncomfortable it made him feel,
the way I thought of him.
He told me a story about the first 3 yrs of
his marriage to my grandma. How he used to
go to the bars after work and drink a lot, go talk to Dr. phil... us dumbasses here just was to hear about marries men picking up hookers and listening to who their wives belive they are so sorry and take them back.. HIS WIFE is a no confidence having loser!!! she deserves waht she gets!! hopefully is wont be a life theatening VD only herpes or hepetitis
run w/ wild women and race car. A punk in
general he said.
3 yrs into their marriage my grandma had a nervous
breakdown. And he had no illusions about what
had caused it.
From that point on he knew that that was not
the person he wanted to be. He spent the rest
of his life making it up to her.
A new Olds ever other yr, camping ever summer,
trips every yr. He took her out to eat 3-4 times
a week to give her a break from cooking.
He used to sneak off while she was at church and
but her expensive gifts that she wouldn't allow.
Judging a person their entire lives on the
mistakes they made when they were young is
not right. And I know my grandma never held
a grudge.
who are you Dr. Phil/ this dumb woman gets what she deserves. she is on e dumb bi@#$% im glad to see that she goes to sleep crying while her husband is getting laid by so many differnt women. if she is stupid enouight to put up with it she deserves it. i only hope she doesnt get a life threating desease like aids. maybe whe will only get herpes of hepitits.. you are one dumb bit$%^ to put up with this... you are a discrage to all women.. you have to be on ugly on confidence having ignorant piece of trash.. good luck to u when you are alone and old with yout cats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 25 min FAGGOTPOLICE 1,270
News Town recorder becomes new mayor of Marmet 1 hr Sam 4
Bmart customer service (Mar '14) 5 hr Unknown 49
Joann Divers 9 hr HOann 7
Darin Barefield (May '14) 11 hr junkies 16
Workman's 16 hr I kno 1
JT Handley 16 hr Dawn 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Racine Mortgages