Mary Rich & Stephen Chandler

Mary Rich & Stephen Chandler

Posted in the Racine Forum

curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 10, 2011
So why did Mary Rich and Stephen Chandler go to jail for? It says on the website that it was a felon, does anyone know what they did?
mr suicide

Bluefield, WV

#2 Feb 11, 2011
i heard mary was prostituting up whitesville and stephen was her pimp but either way mary is a [email protected]
momma

United States

#3 Feb 19, 2011
omg i completly agree!!!!!!! she used to try and talk to my man behind my back and I swear if I EVER see her I will BEAT the bitches ass!!!! for REAL!!!
iknow

United States

#4 Feb 19, 2011
i feel bad for her little girl. It is truly sad that she has to have a mom like her
REALLY

Charleston, WV

#5 Mar 8, 2011
I'm not defending the things that Mary has done in her past, but I can promise you that it was not for prostitution. They were arrested for stealing copper or something out of state a few months back.
Anonymous

Clay, WV

#6 Apr 1, 2011
mary would never prostitute herself who ever started that rumor is lieing ok and y do yal care anyway it didnt happen to yal and how is it any of your buisness i used to hang out with them with my ex and i know them and everyne does things in there life they regret y down them over a slip up everyone does it ok
mary

Summersville, WV

#7 Jun 9, 2011
lmfao. fo real now, i think its funny how people deff. dont know what they are talkin about . look at my daughters dad , what a pos !! stephen is a great guy and i love him to death i think yall need to grow upp and get your facts straight before ya run your mouth !! and for one leave my daughter out of this , she is a child and none of yall concern . whore ? hmmm , ok w.e you say ive been with the same person for a year now so you can shove that one back where ya got it . we are havin a baby too duhhh if you must know my business !!
mary

Summersville, WV

#8 Jun 9, 2011
ohh and to the one that said i used to try and talk to your man , uhh for one if your gonna "beat my ass" then bring it on bitch !! step upp and say who you are if thats the case , and ill be waitin for ya :O) have a nice day !! prostitute- hahahahahaha lmmfao !! seriously , im far from it !! take a look in the mirror slut !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Washington Junior High School (Sep '10) 3 hr DebbieL 7
Shane hall still stealing? 11 hr Enter Username 8
Kroger 18 hr Marmeth 9
Jason Stanley? 19 hr Nowuknow 5
Kids in Chelyan 20 hr Angie 18
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Caring 4,303
Dealing with a Hoarder 22 hr HoardingVictim 1

Racine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance