Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1805 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Sir chacal

Los Angeles, CA

#1660 Nov 17, 2012
Lol..........you call your self a royal? So much for silence and secrecy! I left Mississippi because of all the fakes.bunch of gd's bitch boys......
Sir chacal

Los Angeles, CA

#1661 Nov 17, 2012
big six wrote:
man look yall may not know this but we all are one bro real talk you know man yall on here fighting online with other brothers what happen to cool calm an colective there are no big I or lil U'S WHAT HAPPEN TO THAT BRO MAN YALL GOT IT TWISTED IM FROM MISSISSIPPI YEA IM NOT FAKE YOU DONT KNOW ME BRO I KNOW MORE LIT THAN A LIL BIT SELL WHEN YOU ARE LOCKED UP THERE ARE ONLY 13 LAWS WHEN YOU GET OUT ITS YOUR JOB TO WANT TO LEARN THE REST OF EM YOU CAN NOT HAVE A STRUCTUR IN JAIL YOU ARE IN VIAOLATION FOR BEING LOCKED UP ANY WAY SO THINK ABOUT THAT BROTHERS AINT NO PITY IN SIMON CITY BRO I BEEN DOING THIS TO LONG FOR SOMEONE TO TELL ME IM FAKE WE ALL STARTED AS ONE
hey bro where was you locked up at
Sir chacal

Los Angeles, CA

#1662 Nov 17, 2012
Anyone know lil red from Hattiesburg ms?
Sir chacal

Los Angeles, CA

#1663 Nov 17, 2012
sir snow biloxi ms wrote:
i was just set free from prison a month ago . im from memphis tn. aka da dirty dime i havent met but ome bro since ive been out were is all my rks at holla at me
i know your a bitch boy.i was your 9-3 better hope i dont see you again
Diablo

Meridian, MS

#1664 Nov 19, 2012
Im coming to yall as a Ghost in the night rarely seen but deeply felt with the upmost respect and the highest level of understanding one could have for another indivdaul. Things have been occuring in ms that needs to be looked into my some righteous brothers so let me know how and who i can shed light on the situations at hand
sir skip

Salt Lake City, UT

#1665 Nov 22, 2012
I am from ms and have seen the good and the bad and heard all the stories about what we are and what we are not. I won't spend a lot of time on the Gnet our buisness is not show buisness.my lady showed me this site that means ANYONE can access it.all I got to say is I LOVE y'all. Use your mindS ,do some asking not internet research. We that are tru $CR know that to lead young brothers anywhere first you gotta know where your taking them.FIRST teach them that we are our OWN.leave the creeds to the G'$ we are ROYALS and through betterment of this nation is how we will achieve our goals. The time has come to come together as one and show those around us that we are not thugs we are respectable people trying to make it in this world. SBTRHO.....$iiir $kip.16 13 12. I recently moved to CO so if y'all know of any brothers this way contact me@ royalone63@main.com.
sir skip

Salt Lake City, UT

#1666 Nov 22, 2012
Tp. My email should read this: royalone63@ymail.com
skip

Salt Lake City, UT

#1667 Nov 23, 2012
Say bra holla at me I ain't speak in on no bs. Royalone63@ymail.com
Royal clepto

United States

#1668 Nov 27, 2012
Im a royal from the motherhood cpw chi town let me tell u something royals aint never dead and fuck everyone royal love or no love we all over da northwest subarbs and we got our respect and our know come get u some I got love for all my down royal brothers.
Pjilla

Pompano Beach, FL

#1669 Nov 28, 2012
Royal clepto wrote:
Im a royal from the motherhood cpw chi town let me tell u something royals aint never dead and fuck everyone royal love or no love we all over da northwest subarbs and we got our respect and our know come get u some I got love for all my down royal brothers.
What's good ! Folkz
No pity!
Any royal from the chi is love in my book especially CPW. Yo hit me up cuzo this is pj from Cicero but I stay in pompano beach now. Let me know if homocide or joker are still out there.
Jimmy Z

United States

#1670 Dec 2, 2012
Fast Eddy Old School 1972 wrote:
Allmighty Royals .. I have not heard one thing bout all the OG'S ARAB,BIMBO,TUFFY,THEE MAGICIAN,LIL BREWER ETC.. Until you can speak to all the original Killas aka Bulldog ,LIL BULLDOG,LIL COOL,SIR MOUSE, FATS, SHADOW.. You no nothing of the struggle. ANYONE remember SKIPPER,APEMAN,BREED.. I can go on an on ROYALS!!!NORTH SIDE!!! ALMIGHTY ROYAL NATION...... Paulina n Cornelia,Central park n Wilson,YUGO, FRENCHY YOU OUT THERE.. OLD SCHOOL ROYALS FROM 75 REMEMBER WHEN WE FOUGHT EVERYBODY EAGLES.KINGS,WHITE ,BLACK,HISPANICS.. US AGAINST THE WORLD BACK IN THE DAY.. WE Built relationships but in the day.. Killas for real.
I'm ARAB first cousin never had the chance to meet him but heard a lot of good stories about him I do talk to his brother AHAB, I see him from time to time. If anyone knows stories about my cousin ARAB I would appreciate to hear about him.
SIR CHAMP

United States

#1671 Dec 4, 2012
Jimmy Z wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ARAB first cousin never had the chance to meet him but heard a lot of good stories about him I do talk to his brother AHAB, I see him from time to time. If anyone knows stories about my cousin ARAB I would appreciate to hear about him.
I never had to privelege to meet them but i did get to have a conversation wt fats one time but yes most the ppl stated in tht statement r very respected
northMsMonsta

Ontario, CA

#1672 Dec 7, 2012
ayy is this cat name Jeremy??
Sir chacal wrote:
<quoted text> i know your a bitch boy.i was your 9-3 better hope i dont see you again
northMsMonsta

Ontario, CA

#1673 Dec 7, 2012
errbody on the same page now right? mississippi has flipped almighty and everyone is 1-19-3-18 now right.? no more mississippi knight bullshit
Richland ms Royal

Brandon, MS

#1674 Dec 12, 2012
see bruh everybody blows thigs way out side of what thay should be ha i grew up some of the biggest named Royals in this state and never knew who they were till i was about 15 or 16years old then got put down when i was 18. i was brought up the Right but still i dislike it when peolpe disrespect our family/brotherhood. we do what we have to and what we are ordered to and dont care what others think about it. i know im young but all these other youngsters think its all about fuckin things up and there the ones that need to be smashed out its makin us look bad as a brotherhood

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1675 Dec 12, 2012
wtf
SCR From Meridian MS

Meridian, MS

#1676 Dec 13, 2012
What these people are getting confused there is a difference between SIMON CITY ROYALS and INSANE ROYAL KNIGHTS. Simon City is an Organized "moresay" brotherhood. Insane Knights are more of your rob, murder, gangbang, type people. Simon City is to better yourself. Also brothers remember not to get into to much detail on this topic. Keep some things within th nation.
19 3 18
PML
There is No Pity in Simon City
/\/\/\
Kaos
CHROME

Beardstown, IL

#1677 Dec 15, 2012
One hundred and eleven active gangs in chicago...Ive been in 104. Met all of em. Start repecting other clubs or were gonna get laughed at for knowing so much fucking kno0wledge of our own. EXPAND. YALL RULE>, Keep treasting eachother better and stay in a sane state of mind...never isance allowed in our gang....and disci0ples arent hurting us........their sharing their woods. So shut up. Later OUT
ture ASCR

Harrison, AR

#1678 Dec 22, 2012
Mississippi and AR we are everywhere
Sir Nero Odin

Meridian, MS

#1679 Dec 28, 2012
i just touch down in meridian on dec. 9th from the pen. have a lot of info and contacts on several subjects. i am an old school brother but have keeped n open mind on the new things going on and im all for it. if ur in the meridan area hit me up here and ill get at u on a more formal level. Rs to the stars. p.m.l. t.m.l. and n.e.l for now and all times til the end of the earth my brothers and sisters. royal love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Wed sickos is a sicko 60
News Uber to expand to five more WI cities May 24 esox07 1
Melvin Slate May 12 KieKie 3
Keno Drive-In theater...what happened? May 10 John 2
News Billboard featuring Kenosha officer who shot 2 ... May 10 tactless 3
samantha cole Apr 29 demetrius 1
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr '15 Albert 39
More from around the web

Racine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE