Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 20 comments on the Oct 4, 2008, The Journal Times story titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Tyler hosli

Greenwood, MS

#104 May 19, 2009
dis how dis go imma royal an me n mi 2-7-4's gone murk ne body dat stop us we all r a orginization
KnowledgeisPower

Winnipeg, Canada

#105 May 20, 2009
So let me get this straight Tyler hosli......You are a Royal claiming BGD?
KnowledgeisPower

Winnipeg, Canada

#106 May 20, 2009
Disregard that last post Tyler....It took me a minute to finally understand your sentence...Your grammar is poor...."Centris Paribus"....Pml B.O.S...

Since: Apr 09

Meridian, MS

#107 May 20, 2009
Knowledgeispower if you would like a prime example of what false flagging is then look no further than tyler hosli and the comment he posted. Its obvious to me at least he is the confused one on here! To you tyler- you need to sit back and examine yourself before you place yourself in a bad situation with real royals and 2-74 alike. And to mention 'murked' as in murder on here is classicly stupid and its cause of you we are viewed as common thugs.
Knights of Slidell-La

Slidell, LA

#108 May 20, 2009
Sir.Deuce i come with P.M.L. T.M.L and N.E.L. for all members of this Great Nation.I respect all things my Brothers and Sisters have said. Now i do know we have not come to our end NOR have we found our peak. The Free Masons had a starting point and look at them know. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT! I leave as i came with P.M.L. T.M.L. and N.E.L. for members of this Almighty Simon City Royal Nation.
ONE LOVE
SiR_Royal

San Antonio, TX

#109 May 20, 2009
theRes Royals all over...shit im fRom Texas and we got Royal out here all tho my bRos that put me down where fRom chi town or ms.
much luv to siR Flip and siR SoldieR
19-3-18 luv kk No Pity
KnowledgeisPower

Winnipeg, Canada

#110 May 21, 2009
Sir Screw, After re-reading what tyler hosli had posted I think he was saying that he was a royal and his 274 brothers are going to murk anybody who stands in their way. Shit like that is exactly what I have been speaking of Sir Screw, non educated, hoodlums...I bet Tyler Hosli is about 14 and has his daddy's pistol and will blast anybody for false flaggin..."Stupid people kill people not guns" One love Sir Screw!
Knights of Slidell

Slidell, LA

#111 May 21, 2009
Sir. deuce I come withT.M.L. P.M.L. and N.E.L for all standing members of this Great Nation. knowledgeispower you have to be correct in thinking tyler is a kid. No gown ass man or a tru Knight would run their moth so openly with no brain . It does not take much of a man to pull a triger. Stand toe to toe in a prison banging then come talk the talk. I leave as i came with T.M.L. P.ML. and N.E.L for all standing members of this almighty Simon City Royal Nation.

ONE LOVE
SIR. DEUCE
Sir Confused

Shreveport, LA

#112 May 21, 2009
Knights of Slidell, I kinda understand what your saying. I work in a prison and we have some of them same punks running around in prison claiming shit they know nothing about and think they know everything about. They hide behind thier numbers of punks and thier shanks. I was put down years ago by some people who I had my doubts about, yet I still didnt go around flossin my colors and yellin my creed to prove my strength. I got out and worked hard. I see kids everyday come in where I work claiming they are Almighty. We have no old schooler here to put the lit in em, so they go by thier own rules and regulations. Even tho I have been a member of the nation for some years I do not even have any LIT. I hate to say this about the nation and those who have been around for some time now knows what I mean when I say a white kid who lives around gd's bgd's or ect claim they are royal in prison because they feel safer along side the larger black gangs. Thats not who we are nor who we want to be.

Since: Mar 09

Irvine, CA

#113 May 22, 2009
Here's a little guidance & direction for those who can recognize REAL knowledge: Folkks giving out "lit" is a part of the problem in the South. Only certain RANKING members should have those materials in their possession. Members should be TAUGHT that stuff directly from the brothers of their own unit/section. "Members" are those who are plugged into the organizational structure, not the ones who just "know lit" (remember, the police have more lit than anybody). Don't just "claim" to be a part of the family -- BE a part of it. Get plugged in, pay your dues, attend membership meetings, PARTICIPATE in building a future for the Nation. You have no right to complain about Nation business if you don't PARTICIPATE in regular membership functions.[Regarding lit -- if it wasn't clear from the above comments, only RANKING members have the authority to give out literature. Anyone else doing so is in violation. That's how so much bogus "knowledge" gets into circulation.]... Disco R ... disco19318@ymail.com ...
Caesar

United States

#114 May 24, 2009
I know the rules

Meridian, MS

#115 May 24, 2009
The greater a man is in power above others, the more he ought to excel them in virtue. None ought to govern who is not better than the governed!'publius syrus'

Meridian, MS

#116 May 24, 2009
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader! Do not be quick to point out others folly. Instead do your part in guiding them to enlightenment!
Knights of Slidell

Slidell, LA

#117 May 25, 2009
Sir deuce, I come with T.M.L. P.M.L and N.E.L for all standing members of This Great Nation . If our dreams are lost then we to shall be lost. It was a dream once of a man t make our nation one. We live under his dream. We made his dream ours. I have been down since day one and tell death. I have dreams for us all and fight fr those dreams every day. lets not put our brothers and sisters down, lift them up. teach them and guid our own. just as every strong nation has. I leave as I came with T.M.L. P.M.L. and N.E.L for all standing members of this great Nation.
ROYAL LOVE,
SIR. DEUCE
Sir Nando

Hernando, MS

#118 May 30, 2009
To all my real royals P.M.L. Us real royals come very few and far in between. Keep our flag flying high. all day everyday 18 12
Sir Nando

United States

#119 May 30, 2009
just in case

United States

#120 May 30, 2009
Hope this is cool with you bros If you dont like this kinda stuff....i am sorry
liveby6 dieby6

Meadville, MS

#121 Jun 1, 2009
royals till i die i show no pitty
sir tear

Meadville, MS

#122 Jun 1, 2009
pml to all my brother and all people that are true to blue and that all roll together we only have a few brothers but we are strong and no matter what we stand together till the day we die
Mark Donatelli

Saint Paul, MN

#123 Jun 1, 2009
BigBlackAllah wrote:
Hahaha!You SCR-k white boys aint shit but our prison bitches.I love sticking my big black dick in you crackers asses and mouths raw after you sell my dope!Haha!AB are peckerwoods but at least they stick with they own kind.Bitches!
Hey "DumbBlackPhucAllah" .....so what you're saying is you're a fagged...LISTEN MAN...You ain't never been to prison ...You ain't never sold dope...YOUR TRYING TO HARD..INTERNET GANGSTER...BE HONEST MAN,the worst thing you've ever done is sent a virus' to someone's computer or got the H.I.V virus' from all that assphucking you admittedly do...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billboard featuring Kenosha officer who shot 2 ... Apr 23 love good cops 2
anabolic steroids (Apr '12) Apr 17 Albert 39
Auto Break-ins Apr 17 FiFiFiTwoTreeSixAte 1
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Apr 12 Owen Gay Brother 56
New generation Mexican (May '13) Apr 4 Owen 13
who knows marcus johnson (Jan '13) Mar 31 cateyes 2
News Mexican Mobile Consulate shifts visit to Appleton (Feb '08) Mar 30 Rafa 81
More from around the web

Racine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE