Who are the Simon City Royals?

Who are the Simon City Royals?

There are 1915 comments on the The Journal Times story from Oct 4, 2008, titled Who are the Simon City Royals?. In it, The Journal Times reports that:

According to the Milwaukee County criminal complaint: The Simon City Royals Nation is a national criminal street gang with chapters in Illinois, Wisconsin, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Journal Times.

Mr C aka Flo

United States

#370 Nov 1, 2009
I an old school Royal from CPW st.and AS st.from back in the day.The problem I had when I was a contribuiting member was that I happened to join when Royals wre "Insane" and they turned "Almighty" I disareed with that but went along with it just like you have to go along with other things that change.I didn't have a problem with other races joining even though I was a little racist back in the day(Not racist but believed in being proud of my race which happened to be white).Anyway,the problem with many of the brothers was that they took care of business no matter at what cost.Sometimes it meant Prison like where you usually end up if not in the grave.Thats what you got to do though.Thank God I didnt spend alot of my younger years locked up.I joined because they were down and are still down if you happen to run in one of them.They wouldnt run away like other gangs that just talk the talk.Another thing that was cool of all my "R" brothers is that they would take care of you whenever they could.Royal brothers will never run whenever they ran into opposition or lie and say they're some other gang.
PS:Budweiser Wud Up?
SIR JIZZLE

Boise, ID

#371 Nov 1, 2009
sir screw mcl wrote:
Knowledgeispower if you would like a prime example of what false flagging is then look no further than tyler hosli and the comment he posted. Its obvious to me at least he is the confused one on here! To you tyler- you need to sit back and examine yourself before you place yourself in a bad situation with real royals and 2-74 alike. And to mention 'murked' as in murder on here is classicly stupid and its cause of you we are viewed as common thugs.
to tru brother to tru 1LUv
factions

United States

#372 Nov 2, 2009
Insane Royals? I think theyre extinct and dont need to resurface. Almighty...yeah...I run under that. Currently I am under two factions. BUT...fighting one or the other is not acceptable. We are not to divide the nation.
royal sister

United States

#373 Nov 3, 2009
Jane Doe wrote:
Well all i wanted to know was how not your opinion of if im Royal material or not. NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER!!! I'm sure i could handle it.
I just heard about this discussion and thought I'd come take a look. I'm impressed by some posts, disguisted by some, and entertained by many. It's clear who does and doesn't know what they're talking about, and for those who don't, don't get so hostile over shit. You got to ask to learn, so quit trying to act like you know it all and then end up making yourself look stupid.. Those who SEEK the truth will find the TRUTH. And for this female above whose interested in becoming a royal, what are you saying you think you can handle? You must have that mind set that you have to be some bad beatin ass kinda bitch to be a royal. Girl you got alot to learn.. there's so much more to it than whatever it is you "think you can handle..." It's a lifestyle, it's beliefs that you live your life by, it's a family that you're 100% loyal to, it's a purpose, something bigger than some people will ever know. I respect you for being interested in becoming one of us, we appreciate the way you look up to us, but I'm just telling you to seek answers and know all there is to know before you even consider committing to something that you aren't even sure of what it is....

PML, TML, NEL...
Caesar

United States

#374 Nov 3, 2009
First...Yeah Duchess, whats up. What I know is this family is badass. And what I know is achievement. Im looking at some of these off-brand "gangs" and they have better media than we do. Why? Because they arent capable of enforcing their shit and multiplying like we do so they spend their war finances on media. Second....they expand in organized sets across the state by solid state crews by sending them there. We do the same thing but we lack solidity. We might have scattered sets ALL OVER THE FUKKING PLACE but need to make them official chapters by forcing them to ADMIT their affiliation. Traditional Royals are expanding everywhere but arent announcing their presence. I might see Royals all over IL but they arent offical sets. What if we were to get those sets to officialize their presence with certification. Royal Certification is opening a chapter and letting the city recognize their presence. WE have chapters everywhere but they are not Certified. Lets see that change. And lets allow ourselves the privelege of utilizing every wandering member into a set that is organized so we can have Certified sets in every town and city. By 2010 we will be a city to city set and will be stronger through this process. WE will be like organized city government everywhere. Certify all scattered family members. Royal 600% Certified No need for 13 Laws and Traditional Simon City Royal Nation member with a fukking problem. Fukk you gonna live if you aint got no one to make die. Latin Krank killa and Pope Killa + ANYBODY KILLA //|\\
Mr C

United States

#375 Nov 4, 2009
Just for your info.Female Royals were called Royalettes,but no more.Since one of them back stabbed a Royal and went out with a Latin King and told them a lot of info that shouldn't of been said.I don't know where you guys came up with some of this stuff.You guys made up a lot of it by yourselves without gettin permision.Straight up.
Sorry to bust your bubble...
Big O'le "R"!
royal sister

United States

#376 Nov 4, 2009
Mr C wrote:
Just for your info.Female Royals were called Royalettes,but no more.Since one of them back stabbed a Royal and went out with a Latin King and told them a lot of info that shouldn't of been said.I don't know where you guys came up with some of this stuff.You guys made up a lot of it by yourselves without gettin permision.Straight up.
Sorry to bust your bubble...
Big O'le "R"!
What's the importance in arguing over whose called what? Isn't the importance in the fact that we're all ROYALS, male or female, we share the same beliefs, regardless, right? So why are we still on the topic of whose called what, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm a ROYAL, and it's really not important that I'm a female, because it's not about your gender, it's the fact that I live for my family, ALL DAY, EVERYYY DAYYY. pml
Caesar

United States

#377 Nov 4, 2009
What are you saying? That we "invent" our shiit?
What are you doing to advance this family?
Nothing used isnt cleared with the family first, and if they dont approve it isnt used. And if it works than its accepted. Who are we supposed to get permission from anyway? You? I sit at the round table. Sorry if I am not asking you for permission Mr Crip. By the way, it DOESNT matter your gender or race but I know the Duchess term has been used since the 90's.
Sir J

United States

#378 Nov 4, 2009
Aight let me get this strait ..... The Royals are on a web site arguing about a topic that goes against silence and secrecy.... Everbody is letting the web(aka the world) know what we stand for... Why don't we stop letting ppl know what this nation stands for over the Internet... Any comments or ?s email me @ [email protected] 18-12 Royal till Im in the soil
Online Invasion

United States

#379 Nov 4, 2009
I dont see anything violating silence and secrecy laws. I do agree that all these posts are revealing and you could write a book from this blog. Ive seen people quoting entire scriptures of our lit and posting it. However...Most people know the process. Thats all I see above your post. How about we start worrying about fixing this nation. When it is challenged...it will be defended no matter the cost. So what if some idiot reads it. They arent going to use that as a weapon against us. The latin kkings have their ENTIRE MANIFESTO published on Wikipedia. The GD have ALL of their lit on the web including a knowledge TEST that gives out their 720 lit if you get part of it right. Ive taken it! And dont make me start with the crip. They have every set and its knowledge on the web too. WE as families are bieng MONITERED by police and wannabes every day and exposed by the online media. But how much can we stop? It is going to have to take individual effort or even threats to stop it. But the above is not revealing or anything people dont already know fam.
Sir J

United States

#380 Nov 4, 2009
Brothers.... Brothers.... Brothers...... 20-16.... 16-13 also.... Let me not forget 19-19... In clear violation... Of 1 discussing history... 2 naming if they are cisero 12th chpt board members revealing alias for police to incrminate brothers .3 discussing point blank. Weakness from a scattered dispute between our royals.most everything else I agree with invasion.reign supreme royal love [email protected] Royal till Im in the soil....
Mr C

United States

#381 Nov 5, 2009
To Caesar:I'm not arguing with you bro.By the way the C stands for Caeser just like you.All I said is that that's the way things were.Different things for different folks...A lot of things changed along since it all started and it will keep changing.A lot of things are different in Chi-Town that's for sure.That would be solved if you guys would be at Nation-wide meetings.Nothing said was personal even though it looked or sounded like it.

My apologies to all the different set brothers out there.

"R"Love! King Killer Queen Thriller!
Caesar

United States

#382 Nov 5, 2009
Its all good fam.My bad.
The two Caesars. Thats wicked.
Your right. Things are transforming all over the country. But...We are to look at this almighty change with a positive perspective. I realize we are having a big revolution going on out there.
We can weather it out. Some of these changes are good and a fewer percentage of these might be hard to deal with. We as Royals must stand with our faces to the sky as we move forward. Never quit or give up on the movement. we can and will conquer fear and will grow. I just pray that my family will be patient with us and TRUST in us with faith as these things happen. I luv you brothers and sisters. Later
menace

Sioux City, IA

#385 Nov 6, 2009
SIR B TOWN wrote:
GOD DAMN...YOU ALMIGHTYS NEED TO KNOW SUMPN DAT OBVIOUSLY OTHERS DONT KNOW...WE DONT WANT TO BE ALMIGHTY.WE ARE CONTROLED ONLY BY THE MISSISSIPPI CHAPTER.WE HAVE GD TYPE KNOWLEDGE BECAUSE GDS ARE OUR ONLY ALLYS.WE ARE A PRISON BASED GANG,NOT A STREET GANG.WE ARE NOT CLAIMING TO BE SCR,WE ARE "ROYAL KNIGHTS"...DO YOU GET IT?
you are not SCR really finaly you get it. then stop calling yourselves SCR .because your not your a prison based gang none. but if you do that you want be under the folk allianc any more you have to flip to 74.you can be a royal knight all day i dont think anybody in the almighty family will have a problem with that but as long as you dont use the words simon city in front of it but you .BUT being you dont know what the hell you talkin bout just shoots that idea all to hell. Rs to the stars!
SiR Hype

Payson, IL

#386 Nov 6, 2009
lol, yall cRack me up. shout out from spRingfield, ill.
liked what tRuth huRts had to say.
keep keepin it real bRo!
18years n Runnin
C.P.W.st.
ASCRN
That with an Almighty no knights involved.
AmoR
Sir Secret

La Crosse, WI

#387 Nov 9, 2009
Would like to get up with Sir Northwest.Recomended by S.R/L
eat ass and die

Sioux City, IA

#388 Nov 23, 2009
yall i just had to write something was tied of every time i look at this page 360 is up there
rockilla gorilla

Westminster, CO

#389 Dec 1, 2009
That guy Dave frm Missip wrote:
They also have chapters in Miami and other parts of Florida. As well as West VA, and Memphis Tenn... Ive read much info on these punks before. They are spreading all over the place like roaches, or are atleast trying.....
chicagogangs.org the Royal page has a pretty detailed history on them. They are a chicago gang originally and white. They formed in the 70's...
punk maker aszhole breaker bitch dont beleive what you read cuzz u dont no shit aint no pity
rockilla gorilla

Westminster, CO

#390 Dec 1, 2009
aint no pity rockfords westside chapter royal till the world blows up almighty simon city royals will never die just multiply from chi 2 texas an everywhere in between coast 2 coast an dave needs 2 learn 2 shut his mouth
rockilla gorilla

Westminster, CO

#391 Dec 1, 2009
Royal Queen wrote:
Both of these comments are sorely incorrect and uninformed. I am a Royal Queen, and have sired many new members and assisted their growth. The first thing that I teach them, is as I was taught....we are a ORGANIZATION, NOT A GANG. And for the "brother" to comment as he did above is what keeps our Brotherhood in the dark ages, refusing to acknowledge us as anything less than criminals. I have worked in the professional field for over 20 yrs, raised two children alone and watched this Glorious Nation rise and fall many times....all the falls related to ignorance. Please stop before you judge and look at the members, not the history. As members, step away from the violence and step into the Growth and help Develop us into something respectable. A great man once said that we are doomed to relive our past if we do not learn from them. Violence only begats violence, but a strong mind can stop wars.
All Loves
words so tru we need to unite as 1 preech sister respect our young almighty leader simon amor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Edwards drugs Sep 22 Latrina from Kenocha 4
Striped bass (Oct '15) Sep 18 Vlad 6
Frank's Diner Garbage Plate? WTF!?!?!?!??! ARE ... (Jul '13) Sep 12 Latrina from Kenocha 11
River woods apt. (Jun '15) Sep 10 LeRoy-----da reel... 2
is Kenosha really a ghetto city? (Mar '07) Sep 3 Latrina from Kenocha 807
Review: Sandra Ditman Northside Spa (Nov '08) Aug 28 Latrina from Kenocha 11
Kenosha Whitecaps (Apr '08) Aug 27 Bad Bob 54

Racine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Racine Mortgages