Review: Biese Chiropractic Clinic - K...

Review: Biese Chiropractic Clinic - Kris Peterson DC

Posted in the Racine Forum

H Beaver

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2008
I was told to see Dr. Peterson when I was pregnant with my 3rd child. After my 3rd child was born, he would not lie down at all, and sleep for more than 20 min. at a time. For the first 3 days of life, I had no sleep!. My husband and I took our newborn to Dr. Peterson, he adjusted my baby and when we came home he slept for 4 hrs. My 3rd baby has since been the happiest babies of the three this young. Then, a few months later, I was concerned with my 3 y.o. boy not talking but one word at a time, tantrums and being spacy. I was afraid he was autistic. After 2 adjustments with Dr. Peterson, my husband gave him cereal one morning and all of a sudden we heard, "You're the best dad!" That was his FIRST SENTENCE!! Then on the day of his 7th adjustment, Dr. Peterson walked into the room, my son said, "Hiya Dr. Peterson" ran towards him, wrapped his arms around him and hugged him. I was in tears. Then when we got in the van, my son then said, "Momma, Dr. Peterson make me better!" From then on, he started talking full sentences, the tantrums began to cease, and now he acts like a normal child, and he was tested 5 mos. after his first adjustment for autism and he's not even on the spectrum!!!!
My oldest son has had strep throat age 2, 3 and 4. He began to get adjustments around his 5th birthday and this is the first year he has not been on any antiobiotics,(nor the 2nd son either) and NO STREP THROAT!!! If he gets a cold, it's gone within a day or two!
For the first time in my life, I believe I have made one of the most important decisions in my life--chiropractic, and that the Lord led me to a chiropractor that knows what he is doing, because I have seen results!!! We took my 2nd son to a chiropractor in Illinois when he was 6 months old because he didn't want to be on his belly, or roll over etc. I DID NOT see any results with chiropractic.. we stopped going after about the 4th adjustment. It was a waste of money.
Dr. Peterson is a blessing to our entire family. I give God the Glory for placing Dr. Peterson in our lives to care for our whole family and especially my 2nd son who he has made completely whole through chiropractic care. Dr. Peterson has blessed our lives!!!
Pinky

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Jul 25, 2008
I have a hard time buying into all the chiropractic hype.
Sure they have their place....but they are not mirical workers.
Morgan

Wapato, WA

#3 May 19, 2012
Dr.Peterson has helped my son so much, I know its hard to believe something you didnt go threw yourself, but that doesnt mean its not real. My first husband was very abusive shortly after I left him I found out I had developed PTSD. After just one apointment using NET with Dr.Peterson my panic attacks had almost stopped all together. My son also did not walk or even stand on his feet. I took him to three MDs and all of them said they had no idea what was wrong with him. I took him for one apointment of NET with Dr.Peterson and it turned out my son was holding onto alot of fears from his dad and three hours after getting home that day he stood up and ran across the room! Seriously RAN!! A child who wouldnt even stand on his own two feet at two years old!! I know it sounds crazy and like a bunch of BS but it was amazing.. and that isnt the only thing he has helped my son with. From the time my son was born until he went to Dr.Peterson about it he could not poop. I used to have to give him so many meds just to get him to go once a week. I felt so bad for him it would make me cry, no mother wants to see her child like that. One adjustment in his office and before we could even make another apointment my son told me he needed to poop and im not kidding and I know its gross but he seriously pooped more that an adult does in two weeks.. and we hadnt even left his office yet. I could go on and on with all the things he has helped me, my son, and all the rest of my family with but im kinda on a time crunch. He may be a chiropractor but that doesnt mean he just cracks your back. There is soooo many things he does that people dont even realize. There is a reason when you call for an apointment it takes 4 months to get in with him. He works with all ages of children (even babys), people with mental illnes, people who are ADHD, OCD, BiPolar, people who just feel depressed, the list goes on and on and on... He is constantly going to all kinds of trainings on cancer treatments, the way the brain functions, how to treat tremors,and all kinds of other things...people need to be more open minded and you would be amazed all the things you can discover...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serious advice needed. 3 hr Jennifer 1
News Who are the Simon City Royals? (Oct '08) Sun 119 SCR 1,909
News Nehlen: Ryan ad dishonest about border security Sat Latrina from Kenosha 2
JCPenney Watermelon Slices Jul 23 WelbyMD 5
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Jul 19 Shyguy 73
is Kenosha really a ghetto city? (Mar '07) Jul 14 Lance of Chicago 792
1990's public access music video show? (Aug '12) Jul 8 Richard Hertz C... 3

Racine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance