First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chicago

Gurnee, IL

#1 Jan 1, 2008
Have you guys seen the men on the deadbeat dad list for the Lake County Sheriff?These dudes are all butt-ugly!They are lucky some woman even agreed to have kids with them,they should man-up and thank their lucky stars for ever even getting laid!! YUK!Pay up losers!

http://www.co.lake.il.us/Sheriff/Person/Index...
Pamela

AOL

#2 Jan 14, 2008
Chicago wrote:
Have you guys seen the men on the deadbeat dad list for the Lake County Sheriff?These dudes are all butt-ugly!They are lucky some woman even agreed to have kids with them,they should man-up and thank their lucky stars for ever even getting laid!! YUK!Pay up losers!
http://www.co.lake.il.us/Sheriff/Person/Index...
What Illinois needs to do is have Wi. collect the owed money. Though my son is now grown, my child support case was through Wisconsin and they DO NOT mess around. Pay or go to jail. So Illinois should hire Wisconsin to collect for them or teach them how it is done.
Chicago

Pleasant Prairie, WI

#3 Jan 15, 2008
You couldnt be more right,in Illinois if youre not on welfare,good luck getting any help,excuse me for having a job.
They should allow

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 11, 2008
The site should allow for anyone with deadbeat dad issues to post the guilty's name and photo so others don't fall victim. If you know of any sites where the righteous parents can do this, let me know.
onegreatdad

Mchenry, IL

#5 Apr 13, 2008
What have you moms used the CS money for, new cars, tobacco, hair colors, alcohol, what ever happened to women's lib. Did you know there are more deadbeat moms per capita than dad's?
HAHA

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2008
I want to know a Site, where i can post a name and photo of a (DEAD-Beat) Sperm Donner M*[email protected]*!
Chuck U Farley

Milwaukee, WI

#7 Jul 24, 2008
Must've been a big load, you can't even talk right. LOL!
johnny poison

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

#8 Oct 15, 2008
ITS NOT THE BUTT UGLY NON-PAYERS FAULT ITS THE NASTY HOES THAT SPREAD THERE LEGS THAT SHOULD HAVE USED MORE COMMON SENSE. THE HOES KNOW THEY ARE OUT OF THE MANS LIFE AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET EVEN IS ABUSING THE FAMILY COURT SYSTEM.MOST WOMEN POSTING ON THIS SITE ARE MORE THAN LIKLY PROSTITUTES OR CRACK WHORES LOOKING FOR FAST CASH.
waiting for the support

Green Bay, WI

#9 Jan 25, 2009
I haven't received a payment from my ex in 3 1/2 years. The county doesn't do much because I'm remarried. I have a contempt order on him but that's like a slap on the wrist. He hasn't shown up for one court date and this has been for the last year and a half. they won't take his license away and it takes forever to get things done through the county. are there any web site that you can post the name of this deadbeat in WI???
waiting for the support

Green Bay, WI

#10 Jan 25, 2009
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text> What Illinois needs to do is have Wi. collect the owed money. Though my son is now grown, my child support case was through Wisconsin and they DO NOT mess around. Pay or go to jail. So Illinois should hire Wisconsin to collect for them or teach them how it is done.
.......... This must be a good county to be in. the county i'm going through let my ex deadbeat go for 3.5 years before they do anything. and then who knows...
FAITH AND FAVOR

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2009
WHY IS THAT MEN TAKE CARE OF THERE KIDS WHY THEY ARE WITH YOU THEN, WHEN YOU SEPERATE THEY ARE DONE WITH THE RESPONSIBILTY? ANOTHER QUESTION WHY IS THAT WHEN THEY GET ANOTHER WOMAN THEY TAKE CARE OF HER KIDS AND FORGET ABOUT THERES?
FAITH AND FAVOR

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2009
Why do men take care of their kids when you are together then after you seperate they are finished with the responsibilty? Also why do men take care of someone elses kids and forget yours? Hello they are still here
Angry Mothers

Alliance, OH

#13 Feb 22, 2009
What about these mothers that just sleep around to get child support as an income. Anyone know a JESSICA ANDERSON, her husband is Brett Anderson. She is sleeping with her boss and gets pregnant for the 3rd time and for the 3rd time she doesn't know the father of her children. I MEAN SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP THESE DEAD BEAT $$$ HUNGRY WOMEN AROUND..... She works at a Auction place in so if any man wants to get some she bowls on Wed. while her sorry husband stays home with the kids like a puppy.
Broke mama

Atlanta, GA

#14 Apr 3, 2009
MY son dad lives in Janesville wi..He gets around.I have the frist child and that lazy bum owe me 40,000 and wisconsin wont do nothing.Never even sat in jail for chlid support.And he just keeps making babies and no job.No help from wis.what do you do??
People on welfare

Atlanta, GA

#15 Apr 3, 2009
So many people wouldnt be on welfare if deads would help raise there kid.If Wi would demand childsupport and make sure they pay.Less people would need foodstamps etc..Crack down on those deadbeats and tax payer wouldnt have to help raise the kids..
a good mom

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2009
Hey, "Johnny Poison",(your name says it all)
You are obviously a deadbeat sperm donor who totally disrespects women. You obviously never heard of "good mothers"! There are plenty of us out there. Your own experience with your own mother has lead you to believe that all mothers are, to quote you, "prostitutes or crack whores looking for fast cash". Sorry your mother was a piece of garbage. That's obviously why you are classified as a "negative IQ, dead beat sperm donor, piece of garbage yourself." I, on the other hand have taken care of my children spirtutally, acedemically, physically and financially and will until the day I die. My children's deadbeat sperm donar, on the other hand, is a gigalo who stole all he could from me and the kids and is still playing the system. Happily, he doesn't realize he's at the end of his rope and he's about to be thrown in a place where he would be wise to not drop the soap in the general population shower! Don't mess with a good mother who is strong and puts her children first you pieces of garbage deadbeat dads! We're your worst nightmare and we won't give up!
a good mom

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2009
johnny poison wrote:
ITS NOT THE BUTT UGLY NON-PAYERS FAULT ITS THE NASTY HOES THAT SPREAD THERE LEGS THAT SHOULD HAVE USED MORE COMMON SENSE. THE HOES KNOW THEY ARE OUT OF THE MANS LIFE AND THE ONLY WAY TO GET EVEN IS ABUSING THE FAMILY COURT SYSTEM.MOST WOMEN POSTING ON THIS SITE ARE MORE THAN LIKLY PROSTITUTES OR CRACK WHORES LOOKING FOR FAST CASH.
You make me sick you deadbeat sperm donor!
JustAmazedInWI

Brookfield, WI

#18 Oct 16, 2009
I sat here reading these posts slightly laughing at people. As a grown childless woman whose mother had her when she was fifteen, I commend the parents who do take care of their children. My mother raised myself and my brother alone. I've seen a lot of different situations with different families and how they go about "taking care" of their kids and I must say a few things. Every situation is different. Every dead beat PARENT has their own excuses for not doing as they should for their kids. There are a lot of spiteful women who don't allow the fathers to be involved so they don't feel they should pay. And dead beat mothers are more than likely embarrassed of the fact that they ran out on their kids. To judge someone based on a post on a site is well... immoral to me. 90% of people aren't going to tell their whole story, it's usually a way to get people riled up about a subject that effects people all over the country. To name call and bash someone, well.. you're really teaching your children something there. Remember.. it takes two to make a baby. If you weren't ready for the responsibility of possibly raising that child on your own, you could have used protection. There are no guarantees on who will be there in the end and the only person you're hurting is your child. I haven't seen anyone make any comments about their child being unloved or feeling deprived due to not having their other parent around... only about the money. Yes, money is needed to raise children but it's not the stem of their living. I pray I never become the type of woman who is always screaming about money when I do have kids. I grew up without ALOT of things but I have the absolute best support system with my family and friends. Not having that video game or barbie didn't kill me, it allowed me to use my imagination to keep myself occupied. It also gave me a sense of appreciation when I started making my own money. Remember, karma will get them. In the long run, their guilty conscience will cause them to realize what they missed with each and every one of their kids. And getting spelling lessons won't hurt any of you either.
working mom

Tyler, TX

#19 Nov 22, 2009
hey "a good mom".... give them hell. you took the words right out of my mouth. Shes right, not all of us have given up. were out here and ready for a fight. there will come a day when you will not have to worry about your x wives. your own children will drag you into court and sue you for what you owe them and pain and suffering. what are you going to call your son? a greedy little bastard? How about your precious little girl. will you refer to her as a money grubbing little hoe. pay attention. ITS NOT THE REST OF THE WORLD, IT REALLY IS YOU. MAN UP.
a good mom

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2009
Thanks for the support "working mom"! I knew I wasn't the only one who is fighting for her children. Above all, love is what our children need. However, for anyone who thinks that food, education, clothing, electric bills, books, etc. don't cost money, and aren't necessary for a child to be raised properly is just plain ignorant. Providing these things also shows love! How do deadbeat dads expect these basic expenses to be paid for their children? How can a deadbeat think that withholding from his children is his way of showing love? Only a deadbeat will rationalize that one to ease their guilt, if they have any guilt, that is! They KNOW that the one responsible parent their children have....THEIR MOTHER, will do it even if it means she starves herself! There is no way around it. How lousy of these deadbeats that while they think they are getting away with stealing from their kids, they know in the back of their minds that they can do it because their children's mother will always be there to pick up the pieces they leave for the children. Well, for all of you deadbeats, if you know that us "good moms" will always be there to pick up the pieces that you leave for the kids, haven't you figured out that our children also know who has always been their to pick up the pieces for them? Yep, the kids know that mom is there. They also all eventually grow up and figure out that dad took care of dad only. Frankly, they don't even have to grow up to figure that out. They figure that out from day to day. Do these idiot deadbeats really think the kids will be there for them in the end? Keep dreaming deadbeats! It's called carma! If I seem mad here or in the other post, it's because I am. My children deserve both parents to put them first. Sadly for them, I, as their mother, am the only real parent they have who will always see that they have the basics in life. Providing the basics is a true act of love. Yes, the basics. That's all I am asking the deadbeat for. Alas, he'll never man up because he is no man at all. Remember, the deadbeats started the fight just by being deadbeats!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rose Ann Kranski Obituary Dec 4 Kranski Obit 1
News Wisconsin top cop to dispatch election integrit... (Nov '16) Nov 28 JohnnyLaw 3
Review: Kenosha Steam Bath (Jan '13) Nov 20 New to this 109
News Des Plaines District 62 superintendent remains ... Nov 16 Concerned citizen 1
News Longtime Unitarian Universalist pastor Tony Lar... Nov 15 Eve 1
Thinking of helping Safe Harbor Humane Society?... (Feb '12) Nov '17 Johnd 38
is Kenosha really a ghetto city? (Mar '07) Nov '17 Winston Smith 832

Racine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Racine Mortgages