Point Pleasant, WV

#22 Aug 1, 2012
curious wrote:
Know any???
donald aka donnie hupp
Katie

Circleville, OH

#23 Aug 1, 2012
Brian Wolfe, Most of the Richards clan, Ben whiles, David Greer, Todd Cooper, Eric Mcgee, Dave Cole, Brian Roush, David king, Pat Thornburg, Chris Smith.
just to name a few.
Katie Really

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Aug 6, 2012
What most of the Richards clan r u talking about. you seem to have slept with one of them yourself. and He is not a married man who culd be named as a cheater. Not a married man. so
timmys_frend

Charleston, WV

#25 Aug 7, 2012
ruining his life wrote:
How about Tim Deem? He's married and is messing with a married woman...he will pay for it one day...guaranteed! And as for the married woman, just remember what karma is...
you are right pam cunningham is the woman he is throwing the beef to. she is a janitor at the local high school and she is lazy, has rotten teeth and likes the booze.
so timmy picked a good one
Just sayin

Point Pleasant, WV

#26 Sep 4, 2012
I think there are a lot of men around here that do. Prob more that do then dont
gogetter

United States

#27 Sep 4, 2012
Yes this is true some men do..but then again there are still some really great men out there! But on the other hand there are women out there that tend to get jealous of relationships that try saying he cheated with so and so just to split a relationship up. I have to say that I have been blessed with a man who has been completely faithful and I as the same to him! Just keep looking if you wanna find a real man I promise there are still some out there just stop lookin and let them come to you!!!
Water treatment man

United States

#28 Sep 4, 2012
A certain excavating worker in Racine is said to have been donking Monica.
No f-ing way

United States

#29 Sep 4, 2012
Really
Lil

United States

#30 Sep 6, 2012
Water treatment man wrote:
Really....that is old news!
late

Ravenswood, WV

#31 Sep 7, 2012
Where have you been, that news is over a year old
Really

Ravenswood, WV

#33 Sep 14, 2012
Who said it?????
Really

United States

#35 Sep 16, 2012
yes wrote:
I know a person who has been with a man for about 12 years now and he cheats on her al the time! She won't leave him though bc she knows she could not make it without him!:))
So nice of you to post with smiley faces. It appears as though you may be a malicious person.
Huh

Rio Grande, OH

#36 Sep 17, 2012
Wow! What a HUGE waste of time your comment was. Other than for you to read your OWN post. You told everyone NOTHING. Moron.
yes wrote:
I know a person who has been with a man for about 12 years now and he cheats on her al the time! She won't leave him though bc she knows she could not make it without him!:))
dumbbell

Syracuse, OH

#37 Sep 19, 2012
Who is Monica? And who's the one "donking" her?
Water treatment man

United States

#38 Sep 26, 2012
freeman
dumbbell

Syracuse, OH

#39 Sep 26, 2012
Who's the guy?
oh yeah

New Haven, WV

#41 Oct 3, 2012
Truth is you are absolutely right, lazy and nagging ALL the time
rumple4skin

Logan, OH

#42 Oct 6, 2012
does that cop who's last name is smith still cheat on his pretty blonde wife? heard he even tried to screw their kids' babysitter at one point.
Jeremy

Parkersburg, WV

#43 Oct 14, 2012
rumple4skin wrote:
does that cop who's last name is smith still cheat on his pretty blonde wife? heard he even tried to screw their kids' babysitter at one point.
are you talking about the ex-deputy? angies husband?
Jeremy

Parkersburg, WV

#44 Oct 14, 2012
take your pick just about everyone at southern if not everyone hates jeff beaver. Jeff made a sexual statement to the pickens boy in the high school cafeteria. Jeff doesn't deserve to be employed around children. yes someone is in contact with ODE to see that Jeff is removed from working around students after the sexual and illegal statement he made to jordan pickens. Jeff has repeatedley screwed with Don Dudding, April freeman,Ann ohlinger and other teachers . The list goes on. So yes there is an effort at this time Catscan to rid the school district of this Pedophile and yes I said pedophile. For all of you Jeff Beaver lovers out there Jeff Beaver asked a 17 year old Jordan Pickens if he used a soup ladel to spread the cheeks of his gay lovers ass. Jordan is not gay and is a fine young man who had a perverted sick 52 year old man Jeff Beaver try and hit on him.
If that had been my kid I would have wiped the floor up with that sick SOB.Jeff did nothing but screw with every elementary teacher until they were lucky enough to get him moved to the high school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle gray 12 hr Curious 1
Corrupt Cops of Meigs County Tue I know a thing or... 2
Clayton Taylor code enforcement?? Tue haha 5
pomeroy mayor Tue PPD 16
Titia boling (Jan '16) Mon Curious 6
best and worst teachers at Southern Jul 20 ryan 2
Wives who cheat/easy lay Jul 19 not 5

Racine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance