new gang in meigs county

new gang in meigs county

Posted in the Racine Forum

John Wolfe

Glen Rogers, WV

#1 Jun 29, 2012
there is a new gang in meigs county called bp they are hispanic. my friend jeff beaver the head janitor at southern said they came into the fitness center asking for money and told jeff that one of them took a poop on the floor in the bathroom and he better clean it up. do you know that jeff went in there and played with the poop like playdough he was scared of the gangsta that pooped on the floor and offered up some oral support for his trouble, what a man.
Bill Pyles

Racine, OH

#2 Jul 5, 2012
Yes i was there i couldn't believe that jeff played with another mans dookie.But jeff is like a retard anyways simple jack = simple jeff. i hea he likes peeing on keyboard i thnk he is mentally ill . i think his dad absed him with a bad touch and he liked it.

Since: Dec 11

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Jul 5, 2012
Bill Pyles wrote:
Yes i was there i couldn't believe that jeff played with another mans dookie.But jeff is like a retard anyways simple jack = simple jeff. i hea he likes peeing on keyboard i thnk he is mentally ill . i think his dad absed him with a bad touch and he liked it.
You were in the bathroom for that?.........queer
Poop

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Liar.. lair... poopy diaper maker!!!!!
Bill Pyles

Alkol, WV

#5 Jul 7, 2012
anonymous411 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were in the bathroom for that?.........queer
Of course i like jeff beaver to dress up like a woman and we pull a train on him at the gun club. he is a pedophile he likes asking young underage boys if they would like their ass spread with a soup ladel true story.
Big_Jerry_Sandus ky6714

Charleston, WV

#6 Aug 7, 2012
yep sounds like jeff he likes it both ways thats why i want him to replace me in the showers at penn state
Logan

Wilmington, OH

#7 Oct 14, 2012
you all have to still be in high school to be talking like that and normally i wouldn't take the time to post but you people are wrong in so many different ways and Jeff is not retarded, hes not gay, and hes a good guy that would give you the shirt of his back. now lay the f**k off of Jeff punks
Jeremy

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Oct 14, 2012
Logan wrote:
you all have to still be in high school to be talking like that and normally i wouldn't take the time to post but you people are wrong in so many different ways and Jeff is not retarded, hes not gay, and hes a good guy that would give you the shirt of his back. now lay the f**k off of Jeff punks
you must be his nite time @uck boy. cuz jeff is worthless and a piece of shit. obviously you are gettin bent over in his trailer ole sailor boy. you ole faggaoletti.
Jeremy

Parkersburg, WV

#9 Oct 14, 2012
Logan wrote:
you all have to still be in high school to be talking like that and normally i wouldn't take the time to post but you people are wrong in so many different ways and Jeff is not retarded, hes not gay, and hes a good guy that would give you the shirt of his back. now lay the f**k off of Jeff punks
and he is a pedophile. ask jordan pickens what sick disgusting comment he made to this 17 year old kid at the time. jeff is worthless.
usuck

Martinsville, OH

#10 Oct 15, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
and he is a pedophile. ask jordan pickens what sick disgusting comment he made to this 17 year old kid at the time. jeff is worthless.
You Sick Disgusting Bitch!! Stop posting JP's name on this trashy site with your trashy comments. Trash!!
gary

Lucasville, OH

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
and he is a pedophile. ask jordan pickens what sick disgusting comment he made to this 17 year old kid at the time. jeff is worthless.
yea, that poor little 17 year old MAN???
Bill Roush

Spencer, WV

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Logan wrote:
you all have to still be in high school to be talking like that and normally i wouldn't take the time to post but you people are wrong in so many different ways and Jeff is not retarded, hes not gay, and hes a good guy that would give you the shirt of his back. now lay the f**k off of Jeff punks
You must be one of jeffs &uck buddies because only another nambla certified pedophile would hang out with that low life POS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Racine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raquel Wolfe roush Sun Harvey 2
tanf /owf direct deposits on ohio eppicard (Aug '13) Sun Jazz 55
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? Dec 3 hood rats 2
patrolman roush mason pd Dec 2 Pd roush 8
Roadrunner Dec 2 Jack Dempsey 7
Ailiana Large "please listen"! (May '16) Dec 2 snowflake 34
Todd Johnson (Dec '10) Dec 2 Jill 18

Racine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Racine Mortgages