New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Judged:

Put your name in a hat. It'd be like a Racine Raffle! LMAO.
Racine Down Town

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

For All That Goes,Who's couldnt it be.Even Goobers could be a very good possibilty.
Beside's Ive Heard It was Angelo's kid .He's going to be a dad over a couple of Balloons of FAKE Heroin..F*$k,She got knocked up over shootin up some vitamins that was clear..
Racine Down Town

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Or half Of Cincy far as anyone know's..Who's kid couldnt it be
portland pimp

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

davey lawson she was climbing on him for a couple zanys .25 at that
c tucker

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

racine downtown id say ur anws is ole a good chance but like u said whos couldnt it be tell ya what find out the population of male dope dealers in the southern ohio area and ul find out how many blood test the state will have to pay for cause every penny they get goes in his grandmas spoons then into dirty needles and up there hepatitus infested bloodstream
i freakin LOVE cole

New Haven, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

i banged him a few times. brooke hope u like my sloppy seconds .. bahaha..... good in bed. good at givin head..Eats Like Breakfast @ Champions
Curious

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Paul Ohlinger wrote:
.. Its mine dude..Get over it!
Who is pregnant?
Meigsgirl2012

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

"Been around the block Brooke" is pregnant??? And she's saying it's cole's?? Lmao. How in the hell would she know who's it is? It's not like she doesn't sleep with someone new every few days.
4real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Meigsgirl2012 wrote:
"Been around the block Brooke" is pregnant??? And she's saying it's cole's?? Lmao. How in the hell would she know who's it is? It's not like she doesn't sleep with someone new every few days.
What r u the pot calling the kettle black. Must be hung up on ole cole
69er

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Who's baby is it?
snickerdoodles

Middleport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is pregnant?
Hey Michelle and Ryan...get a life and leave my neice alone...It's obvious you are jealous of her beauty and stop spreading lies about them...You are just jealous cause you are not carrying Coles Baby....Ahhhhh what a beautiful baby they are gonna have...Keep your mouth shut...I KNOW who you are. Bragging about writing posts under differant names is pretty stupid on your part...I understand you are too friggin ugly and skanky to get your own man and feel a need to meddle in someone elses life...You should ask yourself of your own offspring.."who's kid is it anyway?"
cookie monster

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

i love snicker doodles...my fav
knowsthings

Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Brooke who i wanna know cole take it to maury
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

snickerdoodles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Michelle and Ryan...get a life and leave my neice alone...It's obvious you are jealous of her beauty and stop spreading lies about them...You are just jealous cause you are not carrying Coles Baby....Ahhhhh what a beautiful baby they are gonna have...Keep your mouth shut...I KNOW who you are. Bragging about writing posts under differant names is pretty stupid on your part...I understand you are too friggin ugly and skanky to get your own man and feel a need to meddle in someone elses life...You should ask yourself of your own offspring.."who's kid is it anyway?"
Lay the pipe down and step away,it is evident that you are high why would anyone be jealous of not being pregnant by Cole Brown have you fell and hit your head he dont work has no potential lives with his maw maw,steals off her for his fix looks like warmed over death,the kid will be lucky if it is not born retarded from all the drugs and you think someone would envy that,you should have really taken an interest and influenced your neice a little sooner but then again maybe you did hell I know a guy she went out with while Cole was away and all for an 80
snickerdoodles

Middleport, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Lay the pipe down and step away,it is evident that you are high why would anyone be jealous of not being pregnant by Cole Brown have you fell and hit your head he dont work has no potential lives with his maw maw,steals off her for his fix looks like warmed over death,the kid will be lucky if it is not born retarded from all the drugs and you think someone would envy that,you should have really taken an interest and influenced your neice a little sooner but then again maybe you did hell I know a guy she went out with while Cole was away and all for an 80
It's the druggies that are jealous and why would they care to bash people if they didn't have issues...the one envying is on drugs so why would it matter what his lifestyle is....Hell the house down the street is the biggest whore/drug house in Racine...that would be the freemans/eblins or what the hell ever thier names are...And I simply asked for them t stop the BS...It's being talked about and makes the family look bad when they are not...Just cause you don't like Cole and Brooke is no reason to say mean things..I can't stand Michelle Eblin for a second being in my home but I was nice to her...just friggin stop the bashing....
lol_

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2011

you people are idiots, really? WHO CARES WHO'S IT IS!!! I think her and cole both know it's there child by now... get a life, and live you OWN AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS, damn this site is annoying!!!!!!!!!!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

Judged:

lol_ wrote:
you people are idiots, really? WHO CARES WHO'S IT IS!!! I think her and cole both know it's there child by now... get a life, and live you OWN AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT OTHERS, damn this site is annoying!!!!!!!!!!
We the working tax payers care,we are tired of our money going out to support ill advised pregnancies from unworking misfits,just another burden on the system and with the drug use that makes it likely that much more of a burden,what will happen when these 2 go their seperate ways you have a kid left in the middle who will not be supported by the parents but the state or possibly the great grandmother who has what 2 generations leaching off of her now real bright future for a newborn wouldn't you say,or do you like the welfare upbringing that Meigs county and the state of Ohio supplies to those who dont and wont work.Ask Cole where he has applied for work at and if he woud go if called then tell me how great this kids life will be thats what is annoying to those of us that work
rumple4skin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

yeah. cole will make a real good father. guess he'll bully his poor grandma for money for his kid too. perfectly capable of working and he lays on his ass until its time to party. worthless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Racine Discussions

Search the Racine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
becky lavender (Sep '12) 58 min REntAroom 15
eric runyonn 2 hr need to know 18
A Message for Mayor Welker 4 hr hear say 32
wes wright, whats up with that guy (Mar '11) 4 hr rob 28
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Pops 25,382
mcdonalds 10 hr flower child 2
police chief freed 17 hr Jonesie 2
•••
•••