Know anything_

Ashland, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2010
Wat do you think of her?!
Cassie

Ashland, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2010
sl_t!!
damn you would think with a brother like bret shed know better!!

damn brets hott!!!!
jelly fisherman

Cecilia, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2010
dude check this out

http://jellyfishing.urbanup.com/4404611

lol
holyshoOt

Addison, NY

#6 Jan 17, 2010
jelly fisherman wrote:
dude check this out
http://jellyfishing.urbanup.com/4404611
lol
Omigod i think i just peed myself from laughing so hard!
nikki

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jan 19, 2010
Grow up.
heheHher

Whitney, TX

#8 Jan 21, 2010
You grow up. Thats hilarious and she is a stuck up B****!
holyshoOt

Addison, NY

#9 Jan 21, 2010
i'll grow up when you grow some boobs. she is a stuck up bitch and needs to quit parading herself around like shes some female model. she would be a cool girl if her head wasnt so stuck far up her own ass.
bahaha

Broken Arrow, OK

#10 Jan 21, 2010
heheHher wrote:
You grow up. Thats hilarious and she is a stuck up B****!
hey who is this??
umm

Russell, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2010
umm personly i thinmk she is a stuck up b*tch that need to get a life she thinks shes so cool but shes really not..
heheHher

Addison, NY

#12 Jan 22, 2010
bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
hey who is this??
Do you really think i am going to put my name on here? you are a moron.
Katie

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2010
Ive known her since we were little and i love her to death, apparentlyy you dont know anything because first of all she didnt "jellyfish" Austin, so get ur sh*t straight, second of all grow up!! seriouslyy dont start sh*t thats not true,
love ya girll!!!:))
maark blackburn

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Mar 20, 2010
u pus*** think ur big stop talking about people like that u think ur big because she cant beat the shi* out of u because of u dont show a name
really now

Addison, NY

#16 Mar 20, 2010
Katie wrote:
Ive known her since we were little and i love her to death, apparentlyy you dont know anything because first of all she didnt "jellyfish" Austin, so get ur sh*t straight, second of all grow up!! seriouslyy dont start sh*t thats not true,
love ya girll!!!:))
really? is that why she admits to it when you ask her? why dont you get your shit straight. aperently you dont know her all too well.
jelly fisherman

Baird, TX

#17 Mar 29, 2010
yea seriously she f*ckin admits to it. I mean if she didn't do it why doesn't she just say so instead of l!eing about doing it.
Katie

Dallas, TX

#18 Mar 31, 2010
She admits to it so u all will shutup about it u can ask her or austin and they will say that it didn't happen. It has been dropped and people at our school don't even care anymore.
Your stupid

Russell, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2010
truth

Ashland, KY

#21 Jun 17, 2011
Jeana is a terrible person, she doesnt care about anyone but herself and she lies to all her friends, even you Katie. She only hangs out with you because you are one of the only ones that will anymore. Maybe if she wasent such a slut and stuck up people would like her more. Also the clothes she wears look rediculous, does she shop at baby gap or something? I can't stand the bitch, she is crazy and needs to go away somewhere.
Why you looking

Whitney, TX

#23 Jul 26, 2011
Cause you never going to touch it!
Gross

New York, NY

#24 Aug 10, 2011
Everyone hates her. My mom said that teyre family is constantly fighting and they all hate her too. If she died no one would care!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 158,199
Papa John's managers 30 min Insider 1
Papa John's Pizza: Lousy Managers and FOOD POIS... 36 min real man 16
William J Short, MD 2 hr KyRattlerMan 37
the Ashland Outlet 7 hr Itstrue 3
Looking for jeff 7 hr Itsimporyant 1
James Tyler Wheaton 8 hr heard99 4

Raceland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raceland Mortgages