Wondering

Columbus, OH

#1 Apr 20, 2012
Met her not too long ago and she seemed cool as hell. How can I get a hold of her? Whats she about?
Friend

Columbus, OH

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Shes pretty awesome! She's had her troubles in the past, but who hasnt? She is the friend that is always there and down for whatever! We all love going and having fun...all in all she's really chill and just goes with the flow. She never has been one for drama either, but like everyone, you can't always avoid it, but I think she's always handled herself well. Wouldn't wanna fight with that one! But she is a goofball, a sweetheart, chill, fun, and more! Wouldn't hurt anyone to get to know her!! Love u Jess!!
Awesome

United States

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Shes so fun to chill with..she is always the same person and just has fun!!
All Wrong

Ardsley, NY

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Where should I start? She still has a drug problem, won't barely talk to anyone in her family, she was a hooker on craigslist, she's a parhological liar..... Did I miss anything? Oh she looks like a dog in the face too....
Funny

Ironton, OH

#5 May 5, 2012
I bet she started this thread herself. What a joke. The comment posted by"friend" was hilarious. Stay away.
LMAO

Weedville, PA

#6 Oct 3, 2012
I agree with you Funny. "Friend" is another name for "HERSELF" She sure knows how to brag herself up, I'll give her that. LMAO!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for stacy carver 31 min MrBigShot 7
2 Bodies found at Ashland inn 33 min To bad 8
Justin Tate, is he a good tree trailer, any info 41 min Free 2
I've been happily writing "F--- Trump" everywhe... 1 hr American 77
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Hi there 156,608
Anyone know Dwayne Gilbert? 2 hr Pickle 3
Biggest wh*re in Greenup 3 hr I know 11

Raceland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raceland Mortgages