Who do you support for Mayor in Racel...
agree

Flatwoods, KY

#41 Oct 19, 2010
Need a positive change!!!
CASEY

Wagoner, OK

#42 Oct 19, 2010
I think HARRY IS A WONDERFUL PERSON !! HE DOESN'T need to hurt people with lies or say bad things about anyone.HE IS A WONDERFUL BROTHER UNCLE AND SON.IF YOU NEED TO ASK QUESTION YOU CAN ASK ME OR ANY OF HIS FAMILY.HE HAS WENT DOOR TO DOOR through the city for everyone support.So instead of the lies rumors saying mean things about him grow a spin and ask him,or you may be to scared to ask.He will help anyone that he can,he would give the shirt off his back.I don't think i need to defend his name or anything about him .HE IS A GREAT PPERSON.What you see is what you get.SO MAYBE THE CITY OF RACELAND WILL SEE WHAT TYPE OF PERSON HE IS.So if you have nothing nice to say about someone Don't say nothing at all.thank you for your time.
CASEY

Wagoner, OK

#43 Oct 19, 2010
big man wrote:
best man and best quilified for the job harry cant run a house hold much less a city
What kind of house do you need him to run.
Big Man

Winchester, KY

#44 Oct 19, 2010
Big Man bite on a prism.
The Spectator

Lynchburg, VA

#45 Oct 20, 2010
Concerned citizen wrote:
Hey spectator, You don't know what you are talking about. He has worked in the last years. Where do you get your info from?
Yeah...under the table so he can keep his disability!!! Of course a lot of people do that in Greenup County so he might just win. Maybe he should set his goals a little higher and run for County Commissioner!
Not about the money dummy

Knox City, TX

#46 Oct 20, 2010
I was on council with Mr Williamson and what you might not know is that Dana donated his money to a home for abused children in South Carolina. He was never interested in the money from council, he just wanted to help people. Before you write anymore on this site,get your facts straight and that is why he is getting my vote along with my families vote. I spoke with him at the last council meeting and he plans to donate his money to charity if elected to the mayors position.
oh please

Ashland, KY

#47 Oct 20, 2010
Not about the money dummy wrote:
I was on council with Mr Williamson and what you might not know is that Dana donated his money to a home for abused children in South Carolina. He was never interested in the money from council, he just wanted to help people. Before you write anymore on this site,get your facts straight and that is why he is getting my vote along with my families vote. I spoke with him at the last council meeting and he plans to donate his money to charity if elected to the mayors position.
just ask yourself why he donates his money.why did he quit the city council.oh i forgot he didn;t quit,his term was up.why does he go to every meeting.or maybe you are mr williamson .you seem to know a lot about him.so if you could answer these question for me.so i can figure out who i would like to vote for.
Pitiful

Winchester, KY

#48 Oct 20, 2010
Why would he donate his money to South Carolina when we have hungry & abused children here in Ky.there is a old saying Charity starts at home.the question is does he donate any of personal money to charity.because I dont think city council pays that much.
Raceland Citizens

Winchester, KY

#49 Oct 20, 2010
All ive ever read on here has been slander.not no one has mentioned what Raceland needs.in your point of view what would make Raceland a better City to live in.with out any slander.tell what you think should be done to make you a satisfied citizen of Raceland.
raceland voter

Ashland, KY

#50 Oct 21, 2010
He's the best person for the job!!!!!
Ash Joseph

Ashland, KY

#51 Oct 21, 2010
Yeah...under the table so he can keep his disability!!! Of course a lot of people do that in Greenup County so he might just win. Maybe he should set his goals a little higher and run for County Commissioner!
I don't think that Harry is nor has he worked for pay under the table if that's who you are speaking of. I know for a fact that he has worked for Walmart and they don't pay under the table nor did Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital when he worked there. So please be more clear where he has worked and been paid under the table...
Not about the money dummy

Knox City, TX

#52 Oct 21, 2010
Understand that if he wins he is going to donate his money to charity as he did before, get a life!
observer

Flatwoods, KY

#53 Oct 22, 2010
REVIVE RACELAND!!!!!!!!!
It sure needs it A.S.A.P.
The Informer

Ashland, KY

#54 Oct 22, 2010
observer wrote:
REVIVE RACELAND!!!!!!!!!
It sure needs it A.S.A.P.
If we are going to revive Raceland then we don't need Dana "the quitter" Williamson in ther since he left his seat as a council member.
observer

Flatwoods, KY

#55 Oct 22, 2010
The Informer wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are going to revive Raceland then we don't need Dana "the quitter" Williamson in ther since he left his seat as a council member.
Dana will win with an overwhelming majority of the vote!
No way

United States

#56 Oct 22, 2010
Dana won't win with my vote I can promise you that!!!
Citizen also

Newburgh, IN

#58 Oct 23, 2010
Raceland Citizens wrote:
All ive ever read on here has been slander.not no one has mentioned what Raceland needs.in your point of view what would make Raceland a better City to live in.with out any slander.tell what you think should be done to make you a satisfied citizen of Raceland.
I think it would be nice to try and bring more businesses into the community. I haven't heard anyone talking about it though.
blonde chick

Flatwoods, KY

#59 Oct 23, 2010
hes from a good family and we need changes in Raceland!
David Oney

Ashland, KY

#60 Oct 23, 2010
David Oney wrote:
I like sucking up to Dana Williamson.im his buddy when he gets mayor he is going to give me a bone for charity.isnt that great of him to give me a bone because im in need,ive been neglected to long.
Like I Said You Win I Am Done With This Crap
David Oney

Ashland, KY

#61 Oct 23, 2010
David Oney wrote:
I like sucking up to Dana Williamson.im his buddy when he gets mayor he is going to give me a bone for charity.isnt that great of him to give me a bone because im in need,ive been neglected to long.
And If You Are Gonna Impersonate Me Make Sure You Do It From A Ashland IP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free speech 9 min Nope 7
Beware of John Waugh Contractor 11 min n the no 16
Question about Confederate Statues 11 min Jon 138
The difference in hate groups and other groups ... 21 min Watchman 47
Dustin Gilliam (Sep '16) 1 hr Anonymousss42 5
What's going on in the Boyd Co jail? 1 hr Dogg 10
beware of artron heating/air conditioning-ron s... (Feb '13) 2 hr Mshaffer 17

Raceland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raceland Mortgages