Someone

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Is someone opening a new pizza place in the old Pizzaro location?
yep

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

It is gonna be called DIRTY DON'S PIZZA AND BARBERING!!!!! Can't wait it is gonna be awesome!!!!!! They are also gonna bring back the fatass detective that ran pizzardos, He is in charge of getting it on topix and telling how good it is and then answering himself!!!!!! That is of course if he fails as bad in Ashland as he did in Raceland. Oh wait he doesn't have anything in Ashland, so therefore it should be a slam dunk. Also heard they are gonna have a machine that supplies bait and pizza sauce!!!!!! I know I am gonna several larges!!!!!!!!
Someone

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Disgusting! Why do people have to be SOOOOOO stupid? It was just an honest question.
What ever

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

because these people of trashy raceland are as trashy as they say the town is, they deserve to live here, and yes a new pizza place called lenardos i think i spelled it wrong but close enough.they are going to more than pizza said the sauce was really good.i hope so we need more places to eat here.
lardy

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Hey I do not appreciate you all making fun of me I am one the best pizza detectives in the entire the pizza world. The fact that I was embarassed because I could not make it in the pizza world doesn't matter. Because I tried to bring something beautiful to Raceland and you all done nothing but make fun of me and my wonderful pizzas.
Big Mouth

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

I heard there is a new place going in called Leonardo's.
Far From Trash!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

This comment is for, "What ever". Careful who you are calling trash. Just because a person lives in Raceland, does NOT make them trash! Like any city in the USA, Raceland may have its share of "trash", but there are Alot of good people that live here & do Not deserve to be called trash by you or anyone else. Just because you don't like a business within a city, it should not reflect upon its citizens. No wonder our world is so full of hate.....
Lois

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Yes it is called Leonardo's my brother owns it and the pizza is great! It opened yesterday go on down and try it!
finally

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Anything would be better than that shit they put out of pizzardos. That rotten stuff just wasn't worth eating. The only reason I ever ordered was to get a look at the HOT delivery boy with his hat on backwards. Don't know his name but he had a moustache and wore glasses with a real tall eyebrow.
info

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2011

great...u can buy drugs and pizza there now!!! were back in business!
Lois

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2011

info wrote:
great...u can buy drugs and pizza there now!!! were back in business!
YOU CAN BUY AS MUCH PIZZA AS YOU WOULD LIKE BUT I ASSURE YOU YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BUY ANY DRUGS
yuk

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

tasted like from the box at walmart...yuk. Back to Giovannis I go for real food.
LoveLilcountry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Anyone know the number to leonardos?
dichkisenya

Jackson, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

What is leonardos digits

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Raceland Discussions

Search the Raceland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AK Furnace meltdown 11 min Votesmart 202
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min this ones for you 138,773
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min curious 122,876
David Edwards Buried Treasure ??? 38 min Digg It 741
dog running aroung hillcrest area 44 min hmmm 12
guy at journeys 1 hr hmmm 1
housefire on alpine 1 hr CaistaMaloi 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Raceland Jobs

•••
•••