'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49806 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
so you didn't read or even go the the site.why in the world would a multi millionaire want to become the president? is it because he is such a good person? NO. it is because of power and control. help the people my azz more like help himself.
Are you attempting to say that because someone is rich that their only interest is self interest? Because I know of a lot of democrates in office who aren't exactally poor people. How about I name a few to begin with and you can take it from there...

Democrat Nancy Pelosi has a networth of 58 million
Democrat Hillary Clinton has a networth of 34 million
Democrat Bill Clinton has a networth of 80 million
Democrat Senator Herb Kohn has a networth of 231 million
Democrat Congressman Jarel Polis has a networth of 161 million
Democrat Senator Jay Rockefeller has a networth of 82 million
Democrat Senator Mark Warner has a networth 70 million
Democrat Senator Richard Blumenthal has a networth of 64 million
Democrat Senator Frank Lautenberg has a networth of 50 million
Democrat Senator Dianne Feinstein has a networth of 46 million
Democrat Congressman Harry Teague has a networth of 40 million
Democrat Congress woman Jane Harman has a networth of 112 million
Sen. John Kerry (D, Mass)–$193.07 Million
Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Fla.)$31.12 million
Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)$16.02 million
Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-Mass.)$15.74 million (dead now)
Rep. Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.)$14.38 million
Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-N.Y.)$14 million
Sen. Ted Kaufman (D-Del.)$7.97 million
Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas)$7.14 million
Rep. Steven Kagen (D-Wis.)$7.10 million
Rep. John Spratt (D-S.C.)$6.98 million
Sen. Ben Nelson (D-Neb.)$6.95 million
Sen. Kay Hagan (D-N.C.)$6.67 million
Rep. Bill Foster (D-Ill.)$6.64 million
Rep. Parker Griffith (D-Ala.)$6.03 million
Sen. Michael Bennet (D-Colo.)$5.97 millio
Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.)$5.82 million
Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn.)$5.78 million
Sen. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.)$5.56 million
Rep. Shelley Berkley (D-Nev.)$5.38 million

Now why in the world would any of these people want to go into an elected position?

Next time, before you post, decide if it's biased or not.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49807 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The White House you shit for brains.
OH it's you again.. here how's this...
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then you’re sitting at the kids table.
(To remove dirt and slime rinse and repeat)
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49808 Sep 26, 2012
I am willing to bet that most if not all Democrats don't understand or even know why they are even a democrat. I'd be willing to go as far as saying that probably 90% of the information that they "Think" they know is false. To take it a step further I'd say that the information that they get are from people who know even less. Any of you on the "Left" care to take me up on this? If so, you can start by posting what you believe is true and I will do my part in helping to point the way for you.(Seriously) I promise to be as respectful to you as you are to me. I think this would be a opportunity to for those who don’t completely understand what each of the political parties are about.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49809 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
I am willing to bet that most if not all Democrats don't understand or even know why they are even a democrat. I'd be willing to go as far as saying that probably 90% of the information that they "Think" they know is false. To take it a step further I'd say that the information that they get are from people who know even less. Any of you on the "Left" care to take me up on this? If so, you can start by posting what you believe is true and I will do my part in helping to point the way for you.(Seriously) I promise to be as respectful to you as you are to me. I think this would be a opportunity to for those who don’t completely understand what each of the political parties are about.
You know why you are Republican, because you are a stupid pos.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49810 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
9 After this manner therefore pray ye, Our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name.
10 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done even in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. Amen.
http://www.genevabible.org/files/Geneva_Bible...
Geneva Bible...
Of which came to America when the Pilgrims did :)
12 And forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass
against us.why don't you take that to the Indian Reservations and see what they have to say about that.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49811 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You know why you are Republican, because you are a stupid pos.
Please don't respond to this kid. I find it easy to ignore all of his childish rants of telling everyone their stupid, or dumb, or an idiot, or whatever names he can conjure up while he smokes weed and drinks his daily 12 pack of cheap beer. Obvious this kid is on welfare and has no plan to work. So all this talk of entitlements is making him bitter and angry. Just go back to playing your XBOX kid, the adults are talking now. When you want to join a conversation just say so, till then you’re sitting at the kids table.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49812 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Winning? What exactally are you winning? More welfare? More Americans out of work, or unemployment above 8%? More bailouts? Please let me know what your winning because I'd love to see what the big prize is.
The grand prize would be for you to shut the .... up!!!!!
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49813 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
The grand prize would be for you to shut the .... up!!!!!
Facts tend to irritate liberals such as yourself. I'm just hoping to get called a racist next.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49814 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
OH it's you again.. here how's this...
You seem to be the one who response the most. And I hope that we see alot more democrats in office ,at least they will vote for the bill to tax the super rich in the correct and moral %.
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#49815 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts tend to irritate liberals such as yourself. I'm just hoping to get called a racist next.
I don't think I would call you a racist,just someone giving all the nerds a bad rap.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49816 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the one who response the most. And I hope that we see alot more democrats in office ,at least they will vote for the bill to tax the super rich in the correct and moral %.
Yet you say not a word about the 47% who pay absolutly nothing to the Federal Govt.
Explain (if you can) to me where the moral is. Those in the middle class and the higher class pay everything to give to the lower clase who use the majority of resources yet contribute nothing.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49817 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I would call you a racist,just someone giving all the nerds a bad rap.
LOL...
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#49818 Sep 26, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the most, but I hope to be the loudest. Besides I enjoy as a hobby to destroy the liberal myth and lies.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#49820 Sep 26, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
WOW

Union City, TN

#49821 Sep 26, 2012
Ryan and the Stench wrote:
Though Ryan had already decided to distance himself from the floundering Romney campaign, he now feels totally uninhibited. Reportedly, he has been marching around his campaign bus, saying things like,“If Stench calls, take a message” and “Tell Stench I’m having finger sandwiches with Peggy Noonan and will text him later.”
Panic Time for Republicans !!!
frank

Oakland, CA

#49822 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Have fun when Romney loses.
Romney's natural constituency should be about 1% of the population. If you restrict that pool to "likely voters," he might naturally appeal to 2 maybe 3% tops.
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/ta...
frank

Oakland, CA

#49823 Sep 26, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Your Arrogance is what is offending!This is an open forum and because his "rants'" don't meet your standard of civility..you ask people to ignore him.
Then by looking in your crystal ball you can tell he smokes weed and drinks cheap beer.
Go back and play your xbox kid the adults are talking. How much more condescending can one be...oh yeah (remove dirt and slime)really now?
That was so sophisticated!
Go on being delusional and pretending you have the market cornered on
proper topix etiquette!
Pat yourself on the back while your at it for your unlimited political genius! I'm glad you hold yourself in such high regard...someone needs to!
tofy
Well would you look at that -- American Lady's lapdog is barking ...
Shadowlands

Paducah, KY

#49824 Sep 26, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IT "shows"...
That lamestream MEDIA has been and still IS
in
obama's pocket!
AND
That
LOTS
of people KNEW this in 08 BUT couldn't get it to the masses!
BECAUSE no one in the USofA would PRINT iT!
duh...
Have fun "dweebs" in your insulated "ignorance" ...
;-)
Are you dyslexic or something? All the weird punctuation and spelling, sticking capital letters in where they don't belong, the bizarre paragraphing. No offense, but it makes you look like you have some kind of medical condition.
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#49825 Sep 26, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Well would you look at that -- American Lady's lapdog is barking ...
Frank damm it Frank ,that airplane glue has burn many brain cells ."put it down and walk away " damm it put it down !..
Cornered Cat

Elkhorn City, KY

#49826 Sep 26, 2012
Shadowlands wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you dyslexic or something? All the weird punctuation and spelling, sticking capital letters in where they don't belong, the bizarre paragraphing. No offense, but it makes you look like you have some kind of medical condition.
Well unlike you !.. she doesn't wear the brown paper bag .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JFL Football 5 min Klint 17
Jodie bill and Lisa chieppo 14 min Jake 1
Tres Hermanos Nunez 22 min hola 2
Mitch luvs Koch just ask him 42 min sasquatch 13
city council seats 1 hr RAMbler 29
Tired of the BS Thu seriously 1
Justin Beek/football/murderer Oct 27 Really 8
Raceland Dating
Find my Match

Raceland People Search