First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ram parent

United States

#26 Sep 29, 2010
If they have such a happy family, why did I pass him with another woman today. Penningtons is not a smart place to meet your other woman, dumbass lmao @ you.
Guess Who lol

Ashland, KY

#27 Mar 10, 2011
If u do not know them then keep ur mouths shut! TJ has had to raise his children basically by hisself so unless you honestly know them then do not cast out judgement. TJ is an amazing man that has not had a easy road to walk down so unless U are Jesus Christ himself then keep ur thoughts to ur selves. As far as that thing he lives with (Porky Peggy aka: Pj) it is far game, she is the nastiest, most disgusting F C**T this side of the Mississippi! Enjoying it while it lasts Porky he will be with the one that really loves him for him as soon as u quit popping out babies. Everyone knows how often u get laid bc u get knocked up just to hang on to TJ. Well I guess between ur old age and NO uterus U are screwed literally now B***h! What r u going to do when G***y is old enough to fend for herself and TJ jets on ur ass, BC it is going to happen! Ur dumbass is buried so far into a Resees cup package that u will never see it coming, hahaha!
Someone

Ashland, KY

#28 Mar 10, 2011
Well, he must have some use for her. It takes two to tango, and I guess he helped make those babies you are talking about. So what does that say about him?
well well well

Ashland, KY

#29 Mar 10, 2011
sounds like to me u females just want tony and he knows what he has at home. we all make mistakes and we all learn from them, so perhaps he has. and im sure they go to the ballgames to watch THEIR kids, not to worry about pathetic "ram parents" like that are on here. i mean really, how old are you that you have to get on here and slam some parents that are there for their kids. kinda sad, because its the parents like you all that have made raceland an embarrassment. how about you grow up, raise your kids and quit worrying about what is going on in someone elses home. unless you pay their bills i guess its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!! have a nice day you pathetic little losers!!=)
Friend

Brea, CA

#30 Mar 11, 2011
I'm a friend of his and I wouldn't trust him. His cool to chill with but even he will tell u he lies. His good at telling people what they wanna hear.
Hmmm

Lebanon, KY

#31 Mar 11, 2011
Guess Who lol wrote:
If u do not know them then keep ur mouths shut! TJ has had to raise his children basically by hisself so unless you honestly know them then do not cast out judgement. TJ is an amazing man that has not had a easy road to walk down so unless U are Jesus Christ himself then keep ur thoughts to ur selves. As far as that thing he lives with (Porky Peggy aka: Pj) it is far game, she is the nastiest, most disgusting F C**T this side of the Mississippi! Enjoying it while it lasts Porky he will be with the one that really loves him for him as soon as u quit popping out babies. Everyone knows how often u get laid bc u get knocked up just to hang on to TJ. Well I guess between ur old age and NO uterus U are screwed literally now B***h! What r u going to do when G***y is old enough to fend for herself and TJ jets on ur ass, BC it is going to happen! Ur dumbass is buried so far into a Resees cup package that u will never see it coming, hahaha!
Can you get any dumber?
Guess Who

Ashland, KY

#32 Mar 12, 2011
Unless you really know Tj inside and out as I DO then keep your mouths shut on this trash site he is an amazing man father and person so to all u want to be s F**K OFF!
Lol

Lebanon, KY

#33 Mar 12, 2011
Guess Who wrote:
Unless you really know Tj inside and out as I DO then keep your mouths shut on this trash site he is an amazing man father and person so to all u want to be s F**K OFF!
Trash Needs to stick together. He must leach off u and you to retarded to see
austin johnson

Akron, OH

#34 Mar 19, 2011
Seriously guys? Bashing my whole F*cking family? Damn..not only does that make u seem afraid of us but it makes u look really stupid. If u wanna talk sh*t come over to my house and I will whoop all your ass's and saying my brothers a mental case come on now fu*k u. And chase is going back to school they are both home schooled. People like u is exactly why my brothers left. My dad is am awesome fu*king dad we might not get along but I still love him. And Peggy my step mom is an amazing hard working woman. She might not be the Milf of the year but she knows how to raise kids and provide. When my real mom wasn't there. So all u f*ck heads including u heather don't ever make fun of my family and give me ur name or I will hurt u. U might think woooo Austin is a hard ass but that family is all I have and will ever have. My dad definitely doesn't do drugs r u serious? Wow. This is embarrassing some of the shit u all make up..
I know first hand

Ashland, KY

#35 Mar 20, 2011
Whatever Austin, Your step mom is a bit ch. I am glad you know Peggy is not a MILF nor is she hard working. I have seen her in action at KDMC and she is very rude to people visiting family in ICU. She is a very cold hearted BIT CH!!! I just hope that if something ever happens to you or a family member even Peggy that you all do not get the same treatment she gave my family while my sister was dying before being transfered to another hospital before she passed away. She needs to get some bed side manners and some compassion.
Jealous Much

Ashland, KY

#36 Mar 22, 2011
This is horrible. Why would grown adults get on here and put down a family? Looks like Austin is trying to defend his family, and if he doesn't have a problem with them then why should any of you all? I know this family and I also know that PJ was nurse of the year as voted by the doctors in this area. I guess she must be pretty good to get that honor. And to Heather (as Austin says), sounds like you want Tony but he wants to be with his family. Maybe you should give up and move on. What kind of person wants to be with a married man but a home wrecker? Sad you are waiting on someone that doesn't want you.
I know first hand

Ashland, KY

#37 Mar 23, 2011
She must have been giving the doctors who voted for her some business then because the only award she deserves is a one way ticket to HELL! I think a nurse just graduating would be better than tgis bitch!!
Someone

Broken Arrow, OK

#38 Mar 23, 2011
If you ask me the whole family is loonie tunes!
good lord!!

Ashland, KY

#39 Mar 23, 2011
Well.. No one asked you or anyone else for that matter!! It's sad that your lives mist be so boring and pathetic that you have to constantly worry about someone else and their family. Most of you all probably grown adults! Grow up! Who cares what they do? It's their life not yours!!
Someone

Broken Arrow, OK

#40 Mar 23, 2011
Well, I can tell you that everyone around Raceland and Worthinton know what A. Johnson did to a certain vehicle not too long ago. That was not a very nice thing, and I also heard about him trying to bully some people at school in the past.
good lord!!

Ashland, KY

#41 Mar 23, 2011
Like you've never made a mistake or done something stupid? Seriously GROW UP! It's sad that everyone is so concerned with everyone else instead of worrying about your own faults and problems...
good lord!!

Ashland, KY

#42 Mar 23, 2011
Btw I'm pretty sure he also paid for the damages on the car to be fixed...
Heather

Flatwoods, KY

#43 Mar 27, 2011
Austin just for the record I haven't posted anything on this site, have read and laughed but not took my time to join in on this bull shit. So sorry that you are having to deal with this shit but you should know me well enough if I had something to say I am not afraid of anybody to speak my mind to anyone about anything. So therefore before you accuse me of something I could care less about, then know your facts. And for the RECORD I do NOT want Tony or any part of your alls family drama. Hope he is all happy with Piggy PJ bc that is what he will end up with till death do them part lmao. But as far as you including me into your alls drama leave me out of it, I am happy and been over this shit for a long time now. This is my 1 and only post so I will not respond if you feel the need to post something back. This site is childish and trashy so I refuse to continue this crap, just letting you and your entire family KNOW that if or when I have something to say to any of you do not mind to speak up on my own without hiding behind some dumb screen name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert michael Williams (Aug '14) 3 min youngmomma 5
the sky is falling 12 min jojo 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min yep 148,127
Dvid Allen Carter or Andrew Wiley?????? (Aug '10) 33 min concerned 9
Tyrell cox?? (Apr '10) 38 min Help 43
Robert (aka) tattoo Rob and Suzanne Lyons Will... (Jul '11) 57 min youngmomma 4
Sue Adams (Jul '12) 1 hr Flubber 1 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raceland Mortgages