Next Last
Carrots

Richmond, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2011
how do you think the team will be?
phila-buster

Huntington, WV

#2 Feb 1, 2011
they better be good with that killer schedule they have.
Carrots

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 1, 2011
agreed, the only games i see them having trouble with will be ashland and lawrance county.1306
Believer

Ashland, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2011
I have my doubts
Jim

Ashland, KY

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Defiantly got a stacked team this year... J.D Helms is going to play, he's likely to start quarterback
The Dart

Ashland, KY

#7 Mar 23, 2011
I'd beat his @ss no problem
haha

Ashland, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2011
racelands Defensive sucks ass this season
Well

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 21, 2011
How was the game and the score.I can't find anything about it.
Parent

Ashland, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2011
Well wrote:
How was the game and the score.I can't find anything about it.
Raceland 29
East Carter 9
boo

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2011
Mercer kid needs to be QB.
QBsSister

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2011
QB #5 has worked hard to be where he is this season. If any1 else had potential throughout preseason then they would be there. Although he is young he is definetely going to carry the team where they need to be this season. Only problem I have is his coach Grizzle. He needs to ensure confidence in Adam instead of making him double check every play with him. He needs to learn from mistakes to make him the player he needs to be! But if any1 thinks sumbody else should b QB then maybe they should have worked as hard as he has to b there!
boo

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2011
U can't blame coach Grizzle. Hes not the one throwing the ball 20 yards in front or behind of the receiver. Your lucky the rams where playing East carter. You will see next week when they play Ashland. Some time working hard is not enought. you have to have some skill too. Im sure coach maynard will do the right thing. The musser kid will be there by mid season. Maybe if he would do what coach grizzle says it might help. I think he has been around football alot longer than his mommy.
PIGSKIN

Ashland, KY

#15 Aug 21, 2011
Get a life and pick on someone your own size and not a defenseless kid. Put your name on here instead of hiding behind an alias. That is the problem with TOPIX, everyone, including myself should have to use their name on here. The kids being criticized are out there for all to watch, if you are going to criticize them, you should grow a set, and put your real name on your post. guarantee you wouldn't be able to handle the pressure half as well as the kids. Messer, not Mercer and not Musser or what you may call him next, is a great athlete and Coach will use him in the most effective way to help the team. Until you are willing to post under your own name, or you become coach, just let the kids do their best at what position the Coach plays them, and keep your mouth off the kids!
boo

United States

#16 Aug 22, 2011
you cant put it off on the coaches. there pigskin
Alum

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Aug 22, 2011
You sure can put it off on the coaches!! They need to put the BEST player in, idk who is better, wasn't at the game Saturday, but I am tired of all the coaches listening to parents and putting their needs first instead of what is best for the team. It is the coaches reaponsibilty to put the best players in, not worry about being "politically correct"!!!!
PIGSKIN

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 22, 2011
Poor boo hoo, you don't have a clue you are in this world. Messer is a great athlete, most of the time your best athlete is not your QB, he is in other places where he can be more dangerous. Just sit back and watch what happens,o or go apply for a coaching position, and if you get hired, you can then change things.
Tired

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2011
You know, there are major problems in this world, and newsflash, FOOTBALL is not one of them! Grow up! Who gives a big hootie? It is supposed to be about fun and learning! Way too serious people!
FballDaD

Laura, OH

#20 Aug 23, 2011
does anyone know how to contact the pee wee football coach for Raceland?
fballmom

West Liberty, KY

#21 Aug 24, 2011
go rams im sooo proud of u guys well almost all of you!!
Listen Up Moms

Ashland, KY

#22 Aug 25, 2011
Sounds like some MOMS are having a hidden bitch fest here !
Moms ,shut up and let the COACHS do their jobs and quit your complaining who plays and who don't.
And if the QB that was in Sat. gets pulled,it's the coachs decession and not any of you whinny ass women !
Who cares if your little boy is a super star.It's called "High School Sports ".You know,fun for the kids,not bragging rights for the parents.

ALL OF YOU ALL,GET A LIFE !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Everyday cycle of life. 22 min Duncan Hines 4
Old Books. Book Store? Books of old. 26 min Justme 9
Alanna hartley 41 min Wishfull thinking 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,814
Put up a border around each State. 1 hr awesome 8
I love FAT women. 1 hr Bluto 9
I miss the paper food stamps, TRUMP PROMISED TO... 2 hr GOBO 11

Raceland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raceland Mortgages