Does anybody remember Timothy Rose

Posted in the Raceland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rams

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 25, 2010
Does anybody remember Timothy Rose when he used to in Raceland, he is a kins of the Davidson? I believe he kins to Scott Davidson, Diane Greene, and their family, wonder if is that is true>
That sad for the woman family that he killed, ain't it?
Talking

Ashland, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2010
What the hell are you speaking about ?
Ramgirl

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2010
Do you mean Tim Rose, Paul and Lauri's son? Around 50 years old?
mary

Vanceburg, KY

#4 Aug 26, 2010
Ramgirl wrote:
Do you mean Tim Rose, Paul and Lauri's son? Around 50 years old?
.....Yes thats him....he murdered his girlfriend in florida....so sad.....
Ramgirl

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2010
When, Where, How?? Is it in the Florida papers? Curious because Timmy is my second cousin.
info for u

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2010
is this him? if so there is two erlier links n the same page right under the womans pic, she was a school teacher to:(
http://www.news4jax.com/news/24767024/detail....
mary

Vanceburg, KY

#7 Aug 26, 2010
Ramgirl wrote:
When, Where, How?? Is it in the Florida papers? Curious because Timmy is my second cousin.
.....yes in st augustine......on the internet look it up......murder in st augustine and go down to it says boyfriend faces murder charge....she was a teacher there....
mary

Vanceburg, KY

#8 Aug 26, 2010
info for u wrote:
is this him? if so there is two erlier links n the same page right under the womans pic, she was a school teacher to:(
http://www.news4jax.com/news/24767024/detail....
....Thats him....so sad....I went to school with tim ....never would have thought this....but i guess people change as time goes on....
Ramgirl

United States

#9 Aug 26, 2010
I guess you never really think about how things like this affects the family, unless you know the family. Tim's family is great. I have known both sides of his family all my life and they are super people. EVERY ONE OF THEM!! So sad for all involved.
Rams

Ashland, KY

#10 Aug 26, 2010
It his family any kins to the Davidson(Scott Davidson,Diane Greene, and their family)?
It he any kins to Bill Rose that live in Worthington?
COUSIN FROM FLATWOODS

Broken Arrow, OK

#11 Aug 26, 2010
I WAS ALSO SECOND COUSIN TO TIM AND HE AND I WERE ALWAYS SO CLOSE, HE GOT INTO SOME TROUBLE HERE AND MOVED TO GET AWAY, EVERYTIME I WOULD SEE PAUL, HE WOULD ALWAYS TELL ME HOW GREAT TIM WAS DOING, THAT HE LOVED IT DOWN THEIR AND HE USE TO LIVE ON THE OCEAN....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT AND YES, HE COME FROM ONE OF THE FINEST FAMILIES YOU WOULD EVER WANT TO MEET......!
I JUST TALKED TO TIM A FEW WEEKS AGO ON FACEBOOK AND HE SEEMED LIKE HE WAS HAPPY, BUT, I GUESS HE HAD GOTTEN BACK ON DRUGS, I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW???
BUT, I STILL LOVED HIM JUST THE SAME AND STILL DO AND PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS MOTHER(LAURA), ALONG WITH HIS TWO SISTERS(PAULA AND LAUREN)!
watching

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Aug 28, 2010
Not only did he kill her, but he dismembered her..
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/actionlo...
Mayo

Ashland, KY

#13 Aug 29, 2010
Praying for both families, a very sad situation for all involved.
Family friend

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 29, 2010
Mayo wrote:
Praying for both families, a very sad situation for all involved.
I fully agree with you! They all need our prayers. I also pray everyone ontopix will quit the gossipand pray as well.
TimDidNotLiveOnT heOcean

AOL

#15 Aug 29, 2010
look people !! Tim, did not live on the ocean he lived in his dead fathers motor home at ocean grove,across the street, where he was a maintenance man. always drinking beer, white scurby around his mouth, the guy freaked me out, moody, drunk. she lost alot of weight the last time i seen her in 2009 before tim got kicked out for a fight with JP at the pool at ocean grove. They both worked that day together, getting drunk, issue at the pool and old things got brought up (the fact that tim slept with JP;s wife (well before JP and her in the pink truck got married, old news) but JP hated that fact! an argument ensued over stupid drunkiness and poof a fight broke out,! Tim was a fixture at all the bars , especially the oasis. I'm bery sure alot of women he slept with from there (and sunset and others in st auggie beach) are freaking out! I just knew that Jan was quiet, but she drank quite a bit with Tim all the time at their campsite, and i surmise that she was in to drugs as well. the pictures of her on the net and jax news is a heavier version of the jan i just seen summer of 2009. very sad, they both were involved in things, maybe thats why she stuck wtih him, got her into drugs, poor thing, tim is an animal, user and an abuser and now a great teacher is gone, she just lost her way and i think got involved in drugs. you can be the most upstanding person in the universe, get addicted to something, you lose your way - she was lost with that idiot, now i hope she can rest in peace and he rots in hell!
ok buddy

Ashland, KY

#16 Aug 30, 2010
TimDidNotLiveOnTheOcean wrote:
look people !! Tim, did not live on the ocean he lived in his dead fathers motor home at ocean grove,across the street, where he was a maintenance man. always drinking beer, white scurby around his mouth, the guy freaked me out, moody, drunk. she lost alot of weight the last time i seen her in 2009 before tim got kicked out for a fight with JP at the pool at ocean grove. They both worked that day together, getting drunk, issue at the pool and old things got brought up (the fact that tim slept with JP;s wife (well before JP and her in the pink truck got married, old news) but JP hated that fact! an argument ensued over stupid drunkiness and poof a fight broke out,! Tim was a fixture at all the bars , especially the oasis. I'm bery sure alot of women he slept with from there (and sunset and others in st auggie beach) are freaking out! I just knew that Jan was quiet, but she drank quite a bit with Tim all the time at their campsite, and i surmise that she was in to drugs as well. the pictures of her on the net and jax news is a heavier version of the jan i just seen summer of 2009. very sad, they both were involved in things, maybe thats why she stuck wtih him, got her into drugs, poor thing, tim is an animal, user and an abuser and now a great teacher is gone, she just lost her way and i think got involved in drugs. you can be the most upstanding person in the universe, get addicted to something, you lose your way - she was lost with that idiot, now i hope she can rest in peace and he rots in hell!
enough said people let this one go. it is very sad good people on both sides need not suffer to hear about this on a daily basis...have a heart let it go we cant do nothing but gossip about it anyway, wont change a thing just hurt and pain the living of both sides////very sad
who-dat

Russell, KY

#17 Aug 30, 2010
mr.Raceland a cold blooded killer,was a ahole growing up and still is.Say hello to ted bundy tim.
GO BIG BLUE

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2010
I agree with OK buddy. The gossip needs to stop!!! Both families are suffering enough and it is belittling to all - including her to continue with this. Have some class for crying out loud!!! It is now left up to God- so stay out of it!
mother

Ashland, KY

#19 Aug 30, 2010
Iwant to say that tim was a very good son. he just got mixed up with the wrong women,alchol.and drugs. i know that if he had'nt got mixed up with all of these this would'nt have happened.i love my son and i hope that all young people will pay attention and stay away from these things.before it is to late. i pray for all of you
mar_

Ashland, KY

#20 Aug 30, 2010
i have known tim all of his life. he was a very bright and very hard working you could have not met a met a nicer person. we all loved tim he is not the monster they are saying. i think people shpuld look at theirown back door before they put him down. it had to be drugs and alchol.because he never would had done anything like that if it was'nt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Hillary carrying a ushanka with her? 4 min Elmer 39
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Butthead 177,901
Amber Adkins 17 min skankhunt 8
mc hep 23 min skankhunt 14
worst manager at Papa John's is 24 min customer 6
How to get the Hep A vaccine 24 min H.Jaynus 2
Chad Marshall missing 25 min Elmer 6

Raceland Jobs

Personal Finance

Raceland Mortgages