Posted in the Raccoon Forum

Tn girl

Nashville, TN

#1 Jun 10, 2010
???????
What

Jackson, KY

#2 Jun 11, 2010
Why you looking for Steve Charles?He a looser.Besides that hes dating Jessica sense Teddy jr. locked up.
get a life

Nashville, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2010
because hes been hanging around my son
get a life

Nashville, TN

#4 Jun 15, 2010
WTF does it matter to u... hes good to him thats all i care about.
i know steve

Ransom, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2010
steve is in boone, north carolina and he is doing very well
bones

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2010
steve is still on lee street. hangin around for jessica to leave andy and run to shane and back to teddy jr. she runs back and fourth from one man to another. wonder who she will do next? beware of
her she will use you and then abuse you.
Angie

Richmond, KY

#7 Nov 21, 2010
bones wrote:
steve is still on lee street. hangin around for jessica to leave andy and run to shane and back to teddy jr. she runs back and fourth from one man to another. wonder who she will do next? beware of
her she will use you and then abuse you.
Jessica is a friend of mine.What she does is her bissness, Pretty much not yours so why get on topix and say stuff about her.The girl does not have a computer to even get on here and defend hershelf.If you know her then you would know this.Therefore wouldn't you be called a back staber.Yell,Thats what i thought!
Last time i checked she wasn't married to anyone and could date/go out with anyone she please.Its called date'n and its her bissness.Just what makes you think its any of yours???
I tryed to have this removed.They eather have not got around to it /or they are not going to.Look over at the side.See my name posted.I don't see yours.Act of a coward wouldn't ya say? 98% of the time shes at home care'n for her children.Not bother'n a sole.So why get on here and talk crap? JELLIOUS ???
julie

Brunswick, OH

#8 Nov 24, 2010
jessica is like a run away train. she was already married when she married shane. she is a no good mother, why would you marry someone when you are already married and not tell them about it. she wont keep her oldest kid. his dad has him,her mom keeps the little girl most of the time, zak loves his daddy shane, wants to be with him all the time and that is were he should be. the kids dont need to be with the scums she runs with. they all need a stable home. that is something that she cant give them. she wants to stay on the run from place to place. if you will look there is my name. watch her you could get stabbed in the back.
Angie

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2010
Shes a great parent,When it comes to her oldest.She puts her own feeling a side.He wants to be at his fathers.So what?''Thats his father''
Any time i have ever call her shes been at home.''Being a mommy''
Att;;; Julie

I've never once see the girl on a computer.
By getting on her talking trash about people/using there children to try an pizz them off.Help you deal with your own issues and parenting skills,dat you can't seem to get a grip on yourself.
Your a topix poster !! lol
you fit the profile of

a sorry azz ! Unfit for anything ''PERSON''
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,
YOU SET ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY TALKING TRASH ON PEOPLE.
yOU NEGLECT YOUR CHILDREN/HOUSE/HUSBAND OR ECT.../For ur computer!
You don't work , Your a first of the month kinda person.lol,lol,

NOTE THIS !!!!!!
Your a usless.topix poster.
Nobody cares what you post,everyone knows topix is BS. Beside wtf ,you want to post on topix about someone thats not ever got a computer.Go to her tell her how you feel to her face.Not some where she more in likely ''not''going to see.YOU COWERD ?? lol,lol You know you'll get your azz kicked.Don't ya ? lol lol You crack me up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raccoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 10 min Pikeville Corruption 22
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min ChromiuMan 166,320
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 20 min Kyboy 37,542
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 23 min Kyboy 5,375
Riot In Virginia 1 hr Trump Still Barking 19
why are husbands so hateful to thier wives (Jul '11) 3 hr That s why 71
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 5 hr COMMON SENSE 25

Raccoon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Raccoon Mortgages