greg siebert

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jan 5, 2010
I am just wondering how dumb greg is??? Hes getting cheated all over by his wife Summer and he dont even know it. I bet he will figure it out when he catches something. If she spent as much time with her kids as she does getting laid she would be able to take care of them kids and clean her house. But spreading them legs is more important. Greg all Im sayin is wake up, If you want a real woman let me know.
Bystander

Campbell, MO

#2 Jan 5, 2010
I look for this post to go poof any second!
wow

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Jan 5, 2010
You people are really dumb. You don't even know what's going on or what really happened. Don't put Greg on here. He is a great guy and works his ass off for his family and summer takes damn good care of her kids. If this is who I think this is that keeps starting this crap you will get what you deserve in just a few months I promise. You have no right at all to bash their family when you don't even know what's going on.

Poplar Bluff, MO

#4 Jan 6, 2010
Please, everybody and there brother knows how summer is.. She will sleep with anyone. And we all know how she takes care of them kids and her house and for that matter her husband. Greg is awesome and he gets used everyday, I bet when I go see him when hes out at work he will change his mind about his sweet wife. When her money is gone she will see what she had.
kelly

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Jan 6, 2010
I know Greg,, hes a very sweet man, and deserves to be treated like a KING.....Come my way Greg and Ill take care of you.
git rite

Campbell, MO

#6 Feb 7, 2010
guest you need to get a life and get out of every ones buisness sounds like sour grapes. You've been in their house and talk shit at the same time what a piece of shit.

Sligo, PA

#7 Feb 7, 2010
git rite.....looks like you need to learn to read nobody said they been in her house..and u must be tryin to take up for the whore so you can get some too or wait maybe ur so ugly she turned u down so you try taking up for her to see if that works..So maybe your the one who needs a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qulin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sewer district/maco 3 min Peace please 1
It was real 8 min BigJohn 8
TRUMP IS FINISHED! He is wanting a PARDON on HI... 47 min True story 39
Amy Gordon (Jul '16) 1 hr unknownjohn1225 32
tabby dale 4 hr friend 3
quran burning party 4 hr Smackdown2017 6
What happened to the Priest at Sacred Heart 9 hr Lost 4

Qulin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance