terri

San Jose, CA

#1 Nov 9, 2011
So what do y'all think of dg now that Michelle is running it ?
Me

Qulin, MO

#2 Nov 9, 2011
terri wrote:
So what do y'all think of dg now that Michelle is running it ?
I believe the store could be run much better. It seems to me that they are always running out of things, the shelves are empty quite often and some of the employees are not as nice to customers as they should be. I believe they need to have the DM clean that store up. Also, they seem to go through employees a lot, therefore there is obviously a problem some where. I would much rather drive out of my way and go to Poplar Bluff than to stop in there.
Avenger

Qulin, MO

#3 Nov 9, 2011
The store is really dirty, when they don't want to clean the bathroom or don't want to bother to give you the key, they put out of order signs on BOTH bathrooms. Where do THEY go to the bathroom at? It has really went down hill since Carla left.
glade

Farmington, MO

#4 Nov 9, 2011
No, Avenger its not that we dont want to clean the restrooms that they are out of order its because of customers leaving with the keys that they are out of order. So, thats why they are out of order you might want to get your facts straight before you start talking. And to ME if you could run it any better please give your suggestions because its not the managers fault that people dont stay there its because they cant pass a drug test or that they are just lazy and dont want to do the work
just sayin

Escalon, CA

#5 Nov 10, 2011
Well its a ton better then the bluff stores and i think the qulin dg is a lot better wit that new guy manager there...
concerned citizen

El Dorado Springs, MO

#6 Nov 12, 2011
the dg gone down new management needs to work a little harder shes not there half as many hrs as carla was and they have a mouse problem bad
me

Qulin, MO

#7 Nov 12, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
the dg gone down new management needs to work a little harder shes not there half as many hrs as carla was and they have a mouse problem bad
Well said and yes Carla was a good manager and ran the store well
???

Escalon, CA

#8 Nov 12, 2011
Dont eat the chimachangas got food poison last weekend
antiredneck

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Nov 21, 2011
Chimachangas r sold frozen u idiot if u didn't cook em right that's ur fault not theres ..Carla was a awesome manger but qtown dg isn't gone down cause of the new management its because of its stupid redneck customers ...
antiredneck

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Nov 21, 2011
And another thing u stupid rednecks use the damn bathroom at ur house cause almost all the qtown dg customers live in qtown ..cause really who's gunna drive to qtown just to shop at dg ..no one soo instead of crying about the bathrooms bein out of order ...Idk use ur own damn bathroom b4 u leave ur house ..what r ya to cheap to buy ur own tp lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qulin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Hoja 7 min Wander 24
friends!!! 17 min hey 9
Welcome to church, suckers! (Jun '14) 51 min SnuffAGlobalist 32
Kenny Hicks 52 min joking 5
Smokers are just Trash (Jun '14) 1 hr Lucifer 22
Murdocks security cams at Steak and Shake 1 hr Weirdo 2
Memories of growing up in the Bluff (Sep '09) 1 hr Former Resident 641
More from around the web

Qulin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE